2000s nostalgia is gonna be huge in a few years. How will this effect the animation industry...

2000s nostalgia is gonna be huge in a few years. How will this effect the animation industry? What reboots do you expect?

I'm all up for a Kim Possible reboot. Or, while they're at it, make that live action film they had wanted to years ago.

I'd watch a live-action Kim Possible.

>I'm all up for a Kim Possible reboot
No, lets not. I absolutely love KP, but reboots just haven't been going well recently and the show ran for 4 seasons and wrapped up its story nicely. It doesn't need to be brought back.

American Dragon and Dave the Barbarian however were left hanging and forgotten by the network.

I wouldn't mind seeing those again.

I thought that was already happening?

It's 90's but I'm waiting for a Darkwing Duck reboot.

Nah it's not. Sometimes people post bullshit on Sup Forums that's usually things taken wildly out of context. Nothing has been confirmed

Didn't American Dragon get an ending too? I remember the story wrapping up. I'm not sure how well it'd work now anyway

No. We're switching from early 90s nostalgia to late 90s nostalgia.

American Dragon was cut short. We never found out about Rose's twin sister.

>reboots just haven't been going well recently
Reboots have never been going well
It's hopelessly idealistic but by the time we get to 2000s nostalgia I hope that every station and studio has signed a pact never to reboot anything ever again and only create new things

Cut short as in cancelled or just didn't run as long as they wanted it to? I specifically remember them confronting the big dragon King, along with Jake's Dad who now knows he lives with a family of Dragons and winning the battle. Rose might have helped out too

There's gonna be a third Avatar series sometime in the 2020s.

I want a Danny Phantom reboot by Alex Hirsch or the Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated guys.

Canceled. They had plot ideas they weren't able to explore due to a new season not being made.

I believe Teen Titans was also canceled. I remember hearing about plans for a Starfire focused season.

>Canceled
I'm honestly surprised I've never known this. From the sounds of it though, they knew about the cancellation and wrapped up what they could so at least it wasn't completely abrupt

How many shows from the early 2000s are even worth saving?

Kim Possible, Invader Zim, Samurai Jack... and some cartoons based on comics, and the TMNT reboot...

>Cancelled with cliffhangers.

Thank god. Shitty furfag Danny Phantom knock-off with an obnoxious as shit wigger protag.

Fuck, even though it was a blatant knockoff, Juniper Lee was 99 times better in every single way than the piece of shit it "ripped-off".

Why not reboot the shit shows but make them good. Sup Forums would love Johnny Test coming back I'm sure.

I could see a sequel focusing on Haley rather than Jake, creating an opportunity for a new cast and story.

I pray for a renewed interest in Static Shock. Maybe we can get a half-decent comic run out of it.

Voltron got it right after 30 years.

>in a few years
its already here m80

Oddly enough, it couldn't have been a ripoff because they came out so close to each other, even though American Dragon technically aired first. Hell, I'm pretty Juniper Lee entered production first.

It was just the biggest coincidence ever that those two shows just happened to have a teenager who fought magical beings with a talking pug as a sidekick.

Fu Dog was a Sharpei