ITT: movies where the main character is the villain

ITT: movies where the main character is the villain

ITT: Forgettable as fuck movies

Sup Forumstards still can't recover I see

Reminder Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back.

>defeat traitors
>kept the best country on the world united
>wanted to send black people back to Africa
>not a manlet
>villain

>Sup Forumstards still can't recover I see
You do know that Ghandi was raging racist, considered blacks to be animals, fucked the wife of his father the moment his father died, lead a cult of abstinence where sex was banned, and only him was allowed to be tested by young girls in his resolve (and routinelly failed) and he wrote friendly letters to Hitler all the way in the 1942?

Ghandi was no saint, he just knew what tactics will work best on the Brits with their superior firepower.

epic post my fellow Sup Forums bro!!!

simply

EPIC!!!!

Sounds like a saint to me.

southside with you

Traitorous Southerners still butthurt.

Sherman should have made the whole South howl.

Literally and unironically nothing wrong with anything you wrote considering his culture, circumstances and era

>waaaah people are flawed so what they do is always bad anyway!
>except Hitler! he did nothing wrong and was a saint! even Gandhi was friend with him!

Mad Max Fury road is about a band of anarchists destroying resource control in one of the last known bastions of humanity.

Filthy bootlicker
They brought democracy to that place
Back to north korea with you

Kick ass beard though.

>he just knew what tactics will work best on the Brits with their superior firepower.

Brits could literally never defeat any army that was armed with anything better than spears

Fuck off kike.

Hitler fucked up by not killing you hooknose shits.

I always like to imagine what the poster behind this kind of stuff looks like, and it never, ever ends up looking like the kind of people Hitler would consider keeping around.