Based on a true story of an old white guy who beat up two black punks who attacked him on a bus

>based on a true story of an old white guy who beat up two black punks who attacked him on a bus
>movie based on it changed it to a cholo who beats up two white supremacists

Why did they change the actual events if they were making a movie based on real life events?

The real life event is bad for the media narrative, the movie event is good for the media narrative.

but its danny trejo

Jews you fucking idiot

KILL all kikes

>Danny Bad
>Trejo Ass

I can't be the only one.

wait what?

It's more satisfying beating up nazis than black people
try it sometime

The true story was boring as fuck. A 60 year old man beat up a 54 year old(He was actually this age, just looked younger because Black don't crack) nig over a misunderstanding/possibly unintentional racist remarks. It's just hilarious, down from a sheboon taping everything and speaking in ebonics, "call the ambalamps", and the shirt saying motherfucker on the back.

I remember the threads on Sup Forums

I miss old Sup Forums. It was legitimately funny. Now it's just reddit tier.

you're reddit tier

Alot of the old fags went to 8pol. Pol does suck now. It's always some Asian Aussie posting cuck threads

Your mom is reddit tier

It's even more satisfying beating up black people with nazis.

This movie was ridiculous B-movie fun and was really enjoyable.

>DON'T DEAD
>OPEN INSIDE

At this point lefty/pol/ is worse than Sup Forums. You guys don't even stand for anything other than being mad in every thread.

Reminder that this actually has two sequels

>danny glover
>john amos

Because the real life events already happened and we already saw it. So they must put something new.

That's liberal Hollywood for ya! These are the same cocksuckers who tried to whiten pics of Zimmerman so people thought a white guy shoot Trayvon and not a hispanic

>danny glover

jesuschrist what happened to this guys?

I'd wager that it's more satisfying braying you than either nazis or blacks desu