A question for the ages

If these four went on a comedy tour how much would you pay?

Remove Deadpool because he brings nothing to the table.

Two groans and an eye-roll

sardonyx is a woman, so she's not funny, deadpool's a meme so he's not funny either, genie killed himself and freakazoid's hilarious so maybe sixty bucks if the seats were good.

I think I'd rather see them on Whose Line.

Replace top row with Bugs Bunny and you have a good trio as opposed to a half-shit quartet.

>sardonyx
Worst gem
>Meme pool
Meme
>Genie
Dead
>Freakazoid
Can't carry the whole thing

get sardonyx to unfuse and get pearl to give me a blowjob while watching the show and kill off deadpool and maybe i'll cough up 30 bucks

>shove in some shitty character from some shitty show nobody watches

Sardonyx? I agree.

I thought you were dead, Hitchens.

Yeah, who the fuck are those blue fuckers. They look gay as fuck imo.

>Not Bugs and Daffy on a power duo main show, Genie as opener and closing it out with Krusty

Boooooooooo

Being funny and being a good comedian are not the same.

I have a Netflix account that I don't even pay for. I wouldn't STREAM a second of anything featuring these four.

Who is that Dom King looking character with the hammer? Is it from some webcomic?

They'd work better in pairs, in my opinion. SardPool works because it'd be Pool hitting on her and getting the shit beat out of him, so there's the slapstick angle that uses his regeneration. Genie and the Freak would probably operate by roping in innocent bystanders from the audience and one-upping each other's shtick.

having a big group of wild cards isn't funny
comedy needs people who can play off each other

>They'd work better in pairs, in my opinion.

I think you're onto something there.

Sardonyx is shit
Memepool is shit
Genie is dead
I can't even remember Freakazoid

Why would anyone pay any money to watch le funny meta squad. Throw Rick Sanchez in and you'd have Reddit:The comedy tour

Replace Genie and you've got a deal. Unless he's going grant me wishes that is.

Ew, no. My ideal comedy tour would be.

>Freakazoid
>Spider-Man
>Yacko
>Ace Ventura.