How much do you spend on your kino, Sup Forums?

How much do you spend on your kino, Sup Forums?

Piratefags aka parasites not allowed here.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/0-more-on-content-than-honest-consumers-130510/
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPokomp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=mtzEKmiqU7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought a Raspberry Pi, for 40$ and made a home torrent+media server. I can stream my stuff everywhere in the world. That's about it. Cinema is cancer, and I don't have a tv nor tv subscription.

Just last week Target had a deal, 3 blu-rays for $11. I got the first two Raimi Spider-Man films and 28 Days Later

My girlfriend pays every time we go to the cinema.

nice

Nu-male spotted

If everyone was spending as alittle as me, Hollywwood would go banjrupt. I go to the kinoplex 2 to 3 times in a good year. I never buy solid discs neither virtual ones, I download basically everything.

0 in the last 20 years

I always pirate the movies (blu ray rips), drop them on my external HDD and then watch it via Raspberry Pi that is hooked up to my TV.

you gotta be a drooling retard nowadays to waste money on "cinema" lmao

>didn't get 3

I go to the cinema maybe 5-10 times a year, and spend about ~20€ (ignoring gas costs, and parking, etc.)
I buy a lot of blurays/dvds every month, sometimes as many as 20, but on average spend ~25€ a month. All used, unless something comes out that I really, really want.
I'm subscribed to MUBI (6€ a month) and Amazon Prime (9€ a month), though the main reason I have Amazon Prime is for the shipping benefits.

>buying useless shit that just sits in your home collecting dust

the fuck is wrong with you?

What can I say, I love films, and rewatch things all the time. In any event I can just sell the things I don't watch if I ever grow bored, something which I have done on many occasions.

why go through that hassle? Downloading is faster and takes less time.
no need to get money involved when you can have it all in best quality for free.

The cost of a Netflix subscription. The rest I pirate.

Leeching off my parents' prime and skygo, BD collection of like 100 films and the occasional going to the movies with gf/friends. I spend way more on alcohol desu

I bought a 5TB HDD recently

I used to download a lot before I started collecting physical media and I found the whole experience to be a bigger hassle. My internet speed isn't the best. You could argue that going to a store, or ordering a disc, is a bigger hassle than downloading, but I prefer the convenience of having the disc around. Also, I do enjoy the extra content provided by the physical discs. I still do download, but nowhere near as much as before.

>best quality
Unless you're downloading 30-50 gig remuxes of blurays you are not getting the best possible quality. Bitrates and lossless audio do kinda matter. There is some loss in video quality that is perceivable with rips.

I spend 0 dollars pirating everything because Im not a dumbass

wrong a good BD rip is around 9 - 13GB and thats not much.

>assuming piratefags don't spend more money

torrentfreak.com/0-more-on-content-than-honest-consumers-130510/

Amazon and microshit store video downloads are only 720p on desktop PCs(worthless), 4k content is ludicrously difficult to get working, and HDR is just a clusterfuck on its own. Don't forget that most film transfers of old kino to Blu-Ray are just total dogshit and not worth your money anyways (see Wrath of Khan, Psycho). Multiple layers of DRM, poor film transfers, and low quality official digital downloads are to blame for most piratefagging, not price tags.

see:
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPokomp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=mtzEKmiqU7A

>not being a part of the watch it at the theater then pirate it at home master race
heh

Oh and to answer your question probs like 25 bucks/month

>streaming

From my home server. In my country you can get 1000/200Mb/s for 20$ so the resolution is fine

I'm just getting into pirating TV shows (mainly British ones unavailable in the US), but.. where should I go to download kino?

I download all my shit, fight me

you're too poor to fight

the local kinoplex lets me view kinos free of charge because of the time I defeated a Balrog let loose within the ancient popcorn mines

I usually buy one new blu-ray movie release per year, other than that I just get movies as Christmas gifts.

its 2017 and you have the interwebz. if you are paying for anything other than your web service you are getting cucked so hard. fagget