I'm worried about his mental health

I'm worried about his mental health

Look at those dead eyes, that forced little smile he puts on in order to mimic the will of life he has none left of. This is the face of a man who was tempered in a hostile environment, raised by a father who never showed him any affection and made him feel less loved than other sibling. That's why he chose a life partner with similar characteristics, he is addicted to aggression and domestic fighting, it has become part of his life from very early age, and there's nothing he can change now, only continue the unending cycle producing even more emotionally abused people on this world.

He's experiencing the average marriage of modern era.

Is his marriage already falling apart? Average marriage lasts what... 2 years?

Shut up, Sup Forums

The lovely Nia everyone

>create an audience as the single guy old uncle who wont marry

MILLIONS

>marry some sheshit and have a kid at 90 and go fully fucking dadcore

CENTS

Have there been any more examples of him being whipped since the dvr incident?
I havent been keeping up with his podcast.

>sheshit
kek'd

he said he only got to go up once all week to do standup. rest of the time hes shooting some movie and reading scripts for his tv show.

thats about it really

who would have thought that when he got cast in breaking bad he would end up marrying his partner in the show, huell?

>dvr incident
What?

BREAK THAT FUCKING MUTTS NECK

his wife made him stop playing the drums

STOMP DAT MUTT WHITE BOI

he is a berniecuck so fuck him

Grow up.

His latest special was god awful, he thought it was a good idea to flip from relatable problems and life experience like relationships, men v women, sports, depression/happiness etc and go for fucking politics and hitler jokes, know your strengths. If you want to see how to get a laugh from these subjects watch Ricky Gervais or early Eddie Izzard. In all seriousness Bills attemot at these was DUDE MASS MURDER LMAO.

have you ever had a roommate that played drums?

Did that roommate pay the rent? And gave you money? Because if he did you should've let him play those drums.

not the guy you replied to but have you ever heard someone play the drums?

I'm usually the first person to say that everyone should be able to do what they want at home but that shit is so loud, you can literally not focus on anything else.

he should just have gotten a goddamn soundproof room with all the money he has, it's not that hard

>not the guy you replied to but have you ever heard someone play the drums?
Yeah I have a neighbor who plays it on his balcony. Same rhythm over and over again.

Infuriating, sure. But my point was if she's living with him and he's paying for all her shit then she might as well let him do it.

>Autistic armchair psychologists attempt to psychoanalyse popular stand up comedian

Just stop these threads already. It's embarrassing

Fuck women.

>2017
>MARRIAGE

NOT EVEN ONCE

He still plays all of the time. I think he has like two brand new sets now

DADDY