This movie was horrible. Why did he have to bring the ONE HANDED RANDOM FEMALE JEWISH Soldier with him anyways...

This movie was horrible. Why did he have to bring the ONE HANDED RANDOM FEMALE JEWISH Soldier with him anyways? In what sense was she important? Why couldn't she stay in Jewland and a Soldier with both hands would join him? This movie made no sense and sucked so badly.

WHy wouldn't save a qt? You some sort of fag?

its way worse than the book, and the book enraged me because of how bad it was until i literally threw it away

I have no idea what you just said. Please reply in proper English.

>FEMALE JEWISH
>In what sense was she important?
The answer is in the question mate.

>pretty default action movie with a new twist on Zombies
eh, alright
>Goes to Israel
FUCKING JEWS

As if a female soldier wasn't worthless enough already she only had one hand.

giv ONE HANDED RANDOM FEMALE JEWISH Soldier

>World War Zed has 7.0/10 on IMDB
>Dead Snow has 6.3/10
Fuck this gay Earth

>no Yonkers

Absolutely unforgivable.

This film destroyed everything the book set up.

>Set during war not post war
>Zombies are like ants
>No Yonkers
>No College Castle

It certainly isn't high literature, but I enjoyed the book. Telling the story through interviews suited it well, it didn't just feel like a gimmick that served no purpose. Definitely missed a lot of opportunities though, he failed to really include any overarching plot that would connect the stories somehow.

Still it was the most interesting thing about the book, and they scrapped it completely.

>zombies run around like olympic sprinters
>if you have a cold, zombies completely ignore you
>no return of square formation fighting
>no chinese sacrificial cities
There were some great ideas explored in the novel. None of which made it to the film. World War Z by name only, worst shit film I've seen in years.

I ironically say that the book is better than the movie and want everyone to read World War Z. The book is up there with the classic Zombie stuff.
Adapting the novel would be difficult though.

The female pilot in the book. Also the neet. Been years since I read the book but I always remember that. And the family fleeing to the north
Fuck, all the stories and how they are told is great. I wish the movie used that instead of just the name of the book.

Anyone could easily do a netflix documentary series.

I feel like it'd have cringe "found-footage" videos of people zooming in and out of what are supposed to be action sequences

I really wanna post the pasta right now

I thought it was fun, it's a great pop-corn movie, we have the walking dead for muh serious zombies.

>The Walking Dead.
>serious.

kek.

Post two movies that portray the worldwide reaction to a zombie threat, focusing on the military and logistical aspects of it and highlighting the different ways different cultures react to disaster scenario.

The movie was just another one man with family survival adventure story. All zombie movies are that. The reason the book is better than most Zombie trash is that it doesn't focus on stupid chase scenes.

>the walking dead
hello reddo

Damn, on one hand the movie was undeniably terrible but on the other OP is buttmad a cute jewess became a semi-important character, making him a total fag.

Who do I side with?