He deserves a vote more than Trump

He deserves a vote more than Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
snopes.com/early-morning-explosion-in-dc-allegedly-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

underage

Whatever about Trump, his dissenters are uniformly the most obnoxious cunts out there.
They absolutely must tell you about how he's literally worse than Hitler.

Barely Sup Forums-related, not that that counts for anything these days.

>how he's literally worse than Hitler.
HItler was insane, but he had some kind of calculated plan

All Trump has is an incoherent reactionary mess made of bullshit and hot air.

He really is worse than hitler.

As the saying goes: Mussolini made the trains run on time.

I doubt Trump could even do that.

Well, I guess you were right.

>incoherent reactionary mess made of bullshit and hot air.
You don't have to believe in the 4D chess meme Sup Forums spouts to know that's an absolute lie.

I'm not American, but my impression is that Trump is Sup Forums the candidate with platform consisting of shitposting, banter and epic maymays, running against tumblr the candidate with platform consisting of being triggered an d checking out others' privilege.

Trains didn't run on time.

Thanks for proving him right

Not really worried. The most reliable polls show him with a 12% chance of winning. At the very least, he destroyed the republican party, so I guess that's something to be happy about.

Hitler literally made germany great again (even if it was for a short time). He was a competent leader. So by defult yes trump is worse than hitler.

How is it a lie?

Didn't Mussolini just adjust the time that the trains were a scheduled to arrive? They were supposed to arrive at 7:30, but always came at 8:00. He just had trains keep the same schedule and the public schedule was changed?

I mean Trump actually runs a successful business. Mussolini is more similar to Clinton with her having control over most of the media.

>cartoons making political jokes that will become outdated before the show even airs

Damn, CTR is spamming other boards now too?

Brit here, regardless of your political leanings a one party state is a worrying idea.

Not really. It's a critical election. There'll be something to replace the GOP, let's just hope it's more left-leaning.

>There are people who are allowed to vote who think that Hillary in power is a good thing

You're all fucked. Seriously, there's no good outcome here.

Not that the two party system of near-identical politicians was a ever a good thing, but how can you think that ceding more influence to one group is a plus?
Yeah, lobby groups pay for everyone, but if the Republican party is destroyed, as you say, then you don't even have the illusion of democracy anymore.

If Peter doesn't win, it means the voting was completely rigged.

But they are right about him.

Drumpf BTFO

They're attacking from all sides.
Anonymity makes it too easy
This is total war

Do you have votes of no confidence in America?

>in favour of replacing what is traditionally the only group of social and fiscal conservatives in government with the modern American "Left"
Genuinely terrifying.

Why is that a good thing to you?

So, basically, what you really mean to say is "I have no idea what American politics are like and I get all my political information from Sup Forums"?

Everyone who supports Trump is an idiot. That is fact. It's obvious people are panicking because we are seeing trump supporters being irrational racists and bad people all around, acting on feelings of hatred and not reasoning.
Now you can fuck off.

HILLARY'S GONNA FREAK

Like clockwork.
Not that you'll appreciate the irony.

No faggot, thats pretty much what you are saying.
Switch Sup Forums and replace it with reddit

I really wonder why people want the comics and cartoons board to be their political debate playground.

It's not just Sup Forums, Sup Forums leaks everywhere.

The GOP is already left leaning in the sense that the higher ups are the same globalist idiots that are in power in the DNC.
But they also gets bogged down heavily in identity politics, that's where all the "true conservative" and "anti-gay/anti-minority" nonsense comes from. And that's partially from the media's spin.

Trump's political views are pretty different from what the "traditional views" of the GOP are. Anti-Globalist, pro-gay, isolationist, etc.

huh...

Do tell, where did I make my mistakes?
>Republicans are traditionally conservative
>the modern American left is a cancer
Seems fairly airtight to me.

Trump is the only candidate that doesn't want to fuck up our relationship with China and Russia even more, and as someone who actually worked in Russia for a bit and got to see how most Russians are actively fucking bloodthirsty for americans... yeah, it's probably better to pick a candidate that will keep the bear from getting angry.

So basically you're just as bad as him as you learn from memes, click bait and whoever shouts the loudest?

This. Trump being in power just means we'll have a Clown who gets outvoted by congress constantly, and we get to make fun of the president again. You know those dumb texan jokes we could freely make with Bush? Get ready for 4 years of apprentice and toupe jokes with trump.

Hillary being in power means mandatory concentration camps for anyone guilty of having "privilege", executions for people who criticize her, and pointless wars whenever someone insults her or says her hair looks ugly.

So he wants to buddy up with the enemy?

Because comics and cartoons have always been politicised, and there's a very real "culture war" going on in our chosen media right now that's basically a microcosm of the real thing.
It's shitty, and it's very tenuously related, but it's understandable.

>more rhetoric from the Bernout/shillbot
How much money do you make to flood the internet with your shit?
>the enemy
Now, why is that?

Sup Forums in the sense of that boogeyman or the political arguments? The latter makes sense, especially given that it is the US presidential election season.

Why is Russia our enemy again? Maybe having a confrontational diplomatic stance with the two other superpowers isn't in our best interest?

Its a lesser of two evils vote, welcome to modern democracy.

Or to make it Sup Forums related, its a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

> cucks think that high test is an insult

Subtle.

It isn't the fucking cold war anymore you idiot, we should be desperately trying to get out of that rhetoric or else were probably going to eventually have another actual war. Not a world war, but yeah, with the balance of the eu and nato in general falling apart under Islamic pressures and internal pressures, you better believe there's gonna be trouble over there, and america is going to be the first country dragged into it.

Russia isn't the fucking enemy, keeping dead rhetoric alive like clinton does will cause needless suffering.

Political arguments.

Whoa, really makes you think. Guess I'm a #shill4hill now.

more like the choice between a giant douche and FEMA camps

>Not really. It's a critical election.
you are only saying that because it'll be only your party left and you'd be against that if it wasn't your party.

I'll say this much on it if Trump had been in charge of the "Reset" Button instead of Clinton, you can bet he would've gotten someone to get a dictionary out to make sure it actually said "Reset"

>leaks
Oh user....I think it's about time we give up the delusion Sup Forums is leaking into other boards.
these "leaks" is a local problem that boards deport to Sup Forums.

The liberal faggots want this.
Its Penance.
Its White guilt incarnate.

Hitler was a great man. Trump is just entertaining. Hillary is going to win anyway so none of this fucking matters.

Trump's just using every populist trick there is, which eventually makes him similar to some of the political figures from the 30's.

>more rhetoric from the Bernout/shillbot
>How much money do you make to flood the internet with your shit?

M8 i ain't even American and I'm not commentating on your election. People who get their political ideology from echo chambers on the internet are all as bad as each other. Tumblr, leddit or Sup Forums, it doesn't matter. You're all loud, retarded twats who think anyone who disagrees is by defult the enemy. So fuck you, fuck all of you and your meme politics.

better than Sup Forums becoming a dumping ground for anime Sup Forums is too elitist to discuss.

I want to fuck those donkeys.

>th-they'll round people up in muh fema camp
just like you said Obama would do? shut the fuck up racist

Sure why not.
This thread can't really get worse.

Fuck off 5th column.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how any of
Is memeing.

Is it?
>Sup Forums - Comics & Animation
would be pretty all right for a while, as long as one side doesn't outpace the other.

I made my mind on voting for the ORANG MEANY because I agree with his trade policies. His immigration policies are Icing on the cake.
Take your whining and fuck yourself with it.
A BIG HEARTY SMILE ON MY FACE

>Hillary being in power means mandatory concentration camps for anyone guilty of having "privilege", executions for people who criticize her, and pointless wars whenever someone insults her or says her hair looks ugly.

Litrerally the same as saying "Trump is worse than Hitler"

>a turd sandwich
Theres constantly a new case of corruption dug up and people "mysteriously" dying around her. Witness dies in weighlifting accident. Staffer gets shot 3 times at the back of their head. Another one dies by a bomb.

How is it better?

what did he mean by this?

>Sup Forums and tumblr spillage will continue well after the elections, it doesn't matter who wins
i want out of this planet

sure mate

You can keep waiting cos I didn't even say that. Welcome to Sup Forums newfag, almost everyone is anonymous.

Have fun going bald and having a shit-tier immune system.

It's in the rules that Sup Forums is for western material or pretty much any comics and animation that don't belong on Sup Forums.

You say that like his supporters haven't spammed him everywhere as a meme

You agree with a 45% trade tariff on goods imported from china?

Trump voters are evil and dangerous

The second guy from the left looks like he could burn down the building!

Muslims are scum, worse than anything on the planet. At least Mexicans don't go to america to steal, rape and stab people. Fucking scum

This election has made me happy to see leftists fully embrace their deep seared hatred for America and it's people. I'm glad they've finally stopped pretending to be anything other than traitors and selfish children.

Yeah, but we allow Big O, Digimon and Toonami (there are reasons, but still).

Americans know they can't escape into fantasy land and block out the problems with vain entertainment anymore. The cries for Sup Forums aren't going to help that people are itching to talk about it with their innermost circle of contacts and acquaintances.

It's no foreign invasion, it's you. It's Sup Forums. Even if they disagree with you.

I don't see how framing supporters as bad people is supposed to make them change their political views

>Hillary being in power means mandatory concentration camps for anyone guilty of having "privilege", executions for people who criticize her, and pointless wars whenever someone insults her or says her hair looks ugly.
How does somebody even get this delusional?

>weightlifting accident
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
>staffer gets shot three times
snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
>Another one dies by a bomb
snopes.com/early-morning-explosion-in-dc-allegedly-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/

I feel like we're looking at a new generation of "truthers" after this election.

Did you watch the convention? The Left is fully embracing the patriotic party, and has more "support our troops" and messages along those like than Trump.

Trump wants to change America (for the worse). He also has the hands of a child and has said borderline treasonous/traitorous things.

>(You)

I fucking hate Horsey, because he draws a pretty fuckable chick.

You're delusional of you think that Hilary is going to turn American into a Stalin dictatorship.

I'm just saying, when Trump says something, it's usually weird or stupid. When Hillary says something, it's outright malicious and hateful.

Sup Forums is an echochamber

Isn't anything Toonami-related, including Big O, meant to be in one thread? And nowadays Digimon threads get deleted; they're a very rare sight, anyway.

Of course Mexicans are better, they are just a race. Islam is a dark age belief system that tells it's followers to kill unbelievers.

“We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,”

>Did you watch the convention
Yes, it was 100% cardboard propaganda and you actually bought it you silly user.
The RNC was more or less a WWF event to formally call the match for Trump, complete with last-minute attempted coup by the NeverTrumpers for dramatic effect.

FACT: the people supporting Trump are the same kind of people who supported Hitler

At least he's not a freaking criminal like Hilary.

>mexicans are a race

South Americans aren't even a race.

It's like you faggots don't even know what the word illegal immigrants mean.

Couldn't really say, just citing precedence.
I'm not even in favour of merging board aspects: it would be a fucking disaster. Still, a lot of the best discussion on a subject comes from off-topic threads on other boards, like how chill Sup Forums can be while talking about comics and anime from time to time.

In all honesty I'm probably the same kind of person hitler was before being rejected from art school

LITERALLY THE KKK SUPPORTS TRUMP

oh no
video games
what an important art form
clearly this would be such a loss