Fusion = Sex

Fusion feels like a not so subtle reference to sex.

>Lesbians
>Rape
>Swinging
>Paedophilia
>Orgies

The way Garnet looks turned on everytime Steven fuses is especially creepy. It's like BD was trying to do the world a favor by shattering a paedophile.

Pearl sounds like a desperate, jealous, needy beta cuck whenever she talks about Rose.

Lapis sounds like a whiny hipster who wants to be raped while Jasper sounds a sex crazed rapist, right down to finding and capturing new "partners".

Steven only fuses with the ladies, which is pretty badass but he becomes woman everytime he does it.

Amethyst is about the only one with a normal view on the subject. Which is weird considering she's totally down for the occasional orgy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-OzIxVbi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and where does peridot fall into all of this

Oh, it's this thread again. Either stay in your general or stop false flagging please.

Why does Sup Forums always have to over-analyze children's shows? Find a better use of your fucking time, it's a fucking cartoon.

Nice post, but Lapis is the rapist, not Jasper. For some reason, Jasper was acting as though she were the rapist, which was odd, but Lapis herself admitted to being a monster

Peridot is obviously an autistic virgin who can't get any.

>He said, posting in a SU thread
Go back to your capeshit, generals are cancer.

>Lapis sounds like a whiny hipster who wants to be raped while Jasper sounds a sex crazed rapist, right down to finding and capturing new "partners".
It's the opposite.
Lapis is doing the rape, Jasper is the bottom. Sure, Jasper was the original rapist, but Lapis took over.

Are you saying it can't be interpreted as sex? It's considered to be a more intimate connection than humans can ever hope to achieve, and definitely has a special place when it comes to gem relationships. Obviously it's also used as a tool for random bullshit and fighting, but that doesn't invalidate the interpretation of it being akin to sex when you have fusion sluts like Ruby, Sapphire, Pearl, Lapis, and Jasper. I guess it would be more accurate to describe fusion as a drug though.

Very true. Lapis held Jasper down and kept forcing her to remain fused.

>Implying sex isn't a drug

Not OP but I think part of the problem is that it is cartoon intended for children with characters being overtly sexualized so the writer can promote her gender identity faggotry.

I never really saw it that much as a sex reference until this ep

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-OzIxVbi4

Is that Smoky with Rose's palette? I like it.
Smoky wouldn't be so bad if Steven's clothes changed color.

>I could help you

>Nice post, but Lapis is the rapist, not Jasper.
False. Jasper asked sex with lapis so they could beat out the one friend Lapis had.

Lapis agreed to sex as a deception to hold down Jasper.

Later they split up and Jasper want to have sex again but Lapis reject her.

Why does smoky quartz look like a fat mexican chick? She even has the haircut and everything. Do you think they based her off a real person then drew an extra forearm to make it less awkward?

Well, sex is addictive, and drugs are addictive, and fusion is addictive. It all works, is what I was trying to get at

Abuser would have been a better word than rapist, since Lapis forced Jasper to stay until the fusion. Lapis is still the monster

>Not so subtle reference

You know, at first I thought the fusion stuff was just going to be a cute little homage to dbz.

Then the show outright plagiarized fusion and made it it's main fucking thing.

Anyone who still thinks this show is anything but uninspired weeaboo bullshit can go fuck themselves.

>Sex is addictive

>It's ANOTHER /sug/ flaseflagger thread

What do you gain from this?

Well it was created by a woman so......

(You)s

>Why does smoky quartz look like a fat mexican chick?
Because Amethyst is a fat mexican chick

I am that poster. I do it for the attention which love almost as much as I love sucking cock.

You must be 18 or older to use this site

This looks much better.

How do you figure? She's got third arm with major insecurities

Stop false flagging. It's obviously a reference to relationships.

Peri is the best gem. Too bad they flanderized her. I still love my waifu though.

It is a relationship and everything that comes with it, it could be romantic, friendship or maybe even sexual. it is not just sex, so please stop trying to make it just that.

>Steven fuses is especially creepy.
why? 2 short fat 2,5 being melt. what do expect?

Because the colors go better together.

Fusion is not sex, it's the relationship between two beings. Sure, sometimes it looks like sex, but when you think about it sex is really just a symbol for a deeper relationship. You're not seriously thinking that Pearl and Amethyst had sex to save Steven, a bug, and a goat from being eaten by a giant monster, are you?

No, you're leaving out crucial information and your own posts alludes to why Lapis is a rapist.

Jasper asks for sex, Lapis agrees.

Lapis tricked Jasper, Jasper wants to leave.

Lapis won't let Jasper leave, forcing her into an ocean basement where she has sex with Jasper for months.

Jasper for the longest time wanted to leave while still being raped, but eventually she tries to take the sex above water instead to fight.

Lapis was ultimately the rapist, she just got her victim to yearn for her D. It's like a can't live without you type deal that victims get from their abusers. Jasper wants her rapist.

I always thought Jasper was the rapist, but then Lapis was the abuser.

When I first watched it, that's what I got too. Jasper was aggressive as hell in asking for sex, but ultimately Lapis chose to fuck her, even if her intentions were ulterior. Jasper however chose to leave quickly, fearing Lapis.

Lapis kept an orange orangutan in her basement for three months against its will.

>rapes retarded dogs with aids

Fusion is not sex.