What is the safest country to shitpost from? Like what country genuinely has nothing bad you can say about it?

What is the safest country to shitpost from? Like what country genuinely has nothing bad you can say about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2896773/
cags.org.ae/cb405c2.pdf
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3me4sg/til_the_country_qatar_has_52_hereditary_hearing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

luxembourg

Mongolia

Norway is pretty immune

>Luxembourg
Chinese rape babies.

sudan
Mongolia
russia(since anything negetive they say is really a good thing i.e. "x country is not violent enough)

Nah, they're called oilniggers all the time.

Falkland Islands

accidentally triggered a bunch of Norwegians by making a thread about bindi's tits once

>Implying that it wasn't Mongolia who raped China

Eh
Exactly

>malvinas

Do norwegians hate tits?

I've heard mongolian women work out and thus are difficult for manlets to rape

sea shepherd is some anti-whaling activist group. they starting sperging out about bindi supporting a terrorist organisation

Isn't Norway full of muslims and niggers?

Iceland. I haven't really seen anyone ever say anything bad about Iceland, at all. Besides, it's a peaceful island nation in real life that just minds its own business as much as possible and doesn't involve itself in petty conflicts.

Inbreeding maybe?

Zeta Reticuli

Greenland?

Iceland maybe?

Nah they all leave before they can achieve that.

All nords in general look like inbred white people with manjaws and fetal alcohol syndrome, so you aren't really insulting them as much as you're insulting nordics in general.

Arr rook the same.

In comparison, what flag would be the worst to shitpost with?

I'd say:
Germany
Sweden
USA
UK
Romania
Brazil

You know middle easterners are, statistically speaking, the most inbred people on earth, right? Thus the very low average IQ. Scandinavians have actually met with surprisingly low inbreeding.

That statistic actually belongs to iranic countries like turkmenistan, afghanistan, pakistan, tajikstan etc. There is very, very little inbreeding that actually happens in the middle east.

hardly even a country

>There is very, very little inbreeding that actually happens in the middle east.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
54% of the population of Qatar are inbred:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2896773/
cags.org.ae/cb405c2.pdf
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3me4sg/til_the_country_qatar_has_52_hereditary_hearing/

You're disgusting.

Brothers,
Banterability is only a thin veil of illusion, you must transcend it, see beyond. You hold the key to banter immunity within, you must only discover what you already know.

Denmark

A way to trigger Norwegians is to bring up 1066 or speak Danish to them.

This can also be used against England as well.

You cannot say anything bad about us.

Uh, the link you sent me doesn't really say anything about Qatari locals being inbred, it just says they have noticeable african admixture, which is a genetic disease maybe?

>cags.org.ae/cb405c2.pdf

HA! Caught you! Totally a /p/ebbit poster.

Learn to read. It says that Qatari locals are inbreds, except for those with African blood, that are almost as non-inbred as the African Americans (which have very low inbreeding due to their history).

swampnegro

paraguay
even pedos are allowed there

We grow more food in this swamp than faggots elsewhere do with much better soil.

There are a ton of bad things you can say about Morocco.

>paraguay
>even pedos are allowed there