Batman is such a Mary Sue character -

Batman is such a Mary Sue character -

Batman is like the bella swan from twilight. at least the male superhero version of bella swan. mary sues are usually deemed at poorly written ...

Thank God! It's about time someone has said it.HaH! So good, soo true what people are saying, nothing more can be said. Love this

>Batman is such a badly written/ `over powered character
FTFY OP
Please explain what mary sue means, just to humor me.

spotted the booty-blasted batfag

didn't take long at all for the bruce wayne internet defence force to show up

>deflecting the question
Are you falseflagging to make anti-batfags look bad?

Do you read comics, OP?

At this point it's just stating the obvious.
That said, I do like the picture.

Thank you for your totally original thought and opinion, you truly have a unique perspective on things and we appreciate your need to share said thought and opinion

He'll never be more of a Mary Sue than Doctor Doom. Nobody is. He's the incarnation of an edgy teenager.

That would be the other way around

Who wins in a fight though?

nigga all i did was fix up the sentence so it sounded less like a meme and more like a credible statement. `now, answer my question.

Not saying you don't have a point, but DC in general is filled to the brim with these types of characters anyway

>booty-blasted batfag
>Batman is a badly written/overpowered character
Do you think any batfag would actually write that?

Don't you have anything better to spend your Saturday doing?

Batman is only a Mary Sue when he is written by a terrible writer.

I have to go to work and then I'm going to jerk off when I get home.

Batman's lower body is way too big in this art

How much prep time does he have?

i.e. Morrison

>it's an user gets a hot new opinion from a facebook infographic episode

>Mary Sue character

Overly used and misused descriptor.

Mary Sue =/= Generic Goody Two-shoes.

t.characterfag

stop reading batgod shit

This

I think really the problem people have in regards to this is that they inject him as an accomplice to higher power level character's triumphs which then waters down his own enemies by making them seem pitiable in comparison

Just like how Bella is a mary Sue self insert for woman Batman is that for men. So it fits.

Batman.

Then it would turn out it was a Doombot and that Doom succeeded in his plan even though it appeared he lost.

But Batman knew that already cause he hacked Doom's computers and sabotaged his files.

But Doom was prepared for that and his aggressive firewall program likewise crippled the Bat-Computer and leaked Batman's personal information onto the internet.

However, all of Batman's files are super special awesome encrypted and can't be read by anyone whose not the world's greatest detective.

But Doom knew that and released a special decryption program to make it possible to crack the code on Batman's files.

BUT BATMAN WAS PREPARED FOR THAT AND ALL THE FILES ACTUALLY CONTAIN ARE VIDS OF DOOM FALLING DOWN STAIRS AND PLAYING WITH KITTENS!

BUT DOOM WAS ALSO PREPARED FOR THIS AND ALL THOSE VIDS ARE ACTUALLY OF A DOOMBOT PLAYING WITH KITTENBOTS AND FALLING DOWN STAIRBOTS!

Thus, we accomplish nothing.

Top kek. Do more.

Sorry, I'm only good for one of these every few days.

He's literally so vain that put a burning hot piece of metal on his face to conceal a tiny scar in at least one continuity, that's kind of a huge character flaw. And Batman is batshit insane but most people don't write him like that because they want to suck his dick or w/e.

We're breaking new ground here!

>implying superman isn't a Mary sue character
>is literally invincible
>Has physical weakness to an object
>whenever his enemies use this against him he always breaks free of it or the kryptonite gets destroyed, so it serves as needless tension
>doomsday finally kills him
>gets revived

>everyone consider him kind of an asshole, even his closest "family"
>even Alfred has things to say about him
>only respected for his skills as a human than anything else
>he is the to-go character to get BTFO when you want to make your character look more relatable or anything
>only person that actually likes him is Superman because he is the nicest guy in the universe
>gets his ass kicked constantly and only wins in the end (like any other hero)
>he is portryaed as borderline paranoid and "almost as crazy as the people he fights" constantly

how is that a Mary Sue?
even Morrison, who people consider the inventor of Batgod, had him fuck up and lose constantly
Batman Inc is an entire arc where he gets played by Talia and other people and constantly fails

and O'Neils Batman was anything but a mary sue

That's too bad

>Batman is a bigger Mary Sue.

Batman is a cunt. He does have a power, plot immunity.

Doesn't need to be original for it to be true.

Genuine (You)

The underlying problem is if you like a hero and they keep getting comics, statistically they'd fail and die. You can't help this if you want to both keep having the character have adventures and survive. It naturally strains plausibility. And it's why we don't have real vigilantes doing what they do.

meme
but it's not true

t. Fag who doesn't know what "Mary Sue" means

idec about whatever youre trying to push op, all i can focus on is batman's hideous anatomy

Though Batman May seem like a Mary Sue at times, this is the fault of the writers. None of his skills inherently make him a Mary Sue character. In my opinion, the best writers make Batman flawed. He can fail, or fuck up. What makes him Batman isn't how goddamn good he is at everything, but how unwilling he is to be beaten. He will never give up, and if one thing backfires he tries something else. Against all odds he prevails, not because of his money, or his suits, or his gadgets, but because people are counting on him to win. That's what makes him such a timeless character, and something I think may been forgotten over the years.

That picture is retarded.

>bella swan
Is this a real name

Without prep Doom wins with sorcery

With prep Doom obliterates

Batman is not poorly written, OP. You retard. Batman has one of the best comic libraries in all of fiction.

I mean, statistically, yeah; there are ~85,000 people surnamed Swan in the US, so that's ~43,000 girls. Since Isabellas are around 0.1% of the US girl population, that averages out to maybe 40 people named Isabella Swan, and probably at least one of them will go by Bella.

And Batman is super vulnerable to all sorts of rape, whats your point?

As unbelievable as this is for you user, Batman doesn't have a monopoly on "the good guy wins in the end".

It's a matter of spectrum. There's so MUCH Batman, that you can pick one or two b-titles and point to them say "perfect forever!" while someone else points to two different titles (and some issues from the titles _you_ chose) and call them crap and still be right.
One of the reasons I miss the Adam West Batman (and love the 66 title) was because someone would call-him-out on some utter batman impossibility, and Batman would explain it, and everyone would laugh that they fell for that. But no, it's not how they do anything anymore.

no ur a marty sue

You where talking about Batman, what does Bruce Wayne have anything to do with this?