Harry Styles

So now that we know the twink can act, what are some roles you'd like to see Harry Styles in?

Robin/Nightwing would catapult his fuccboi status.

game of thrones

if feel like this is the same situation that happened in the social network with justin timberlake, he was cast to play a massive cunt

both justin and harry are massive cunts IRL, and both nolan and fincher are competent directors who used that to their advantage, his lack of acting skills will be apparent in the next film he does, same happened with timberlake and that's when his 'acting career' ended

>already rich with a music career so no need to take roles just to pay the bills
>can just pick the perfect kinos to appear in
>the young mainstream audience becomes aware of great kinos
Based Harry

>both cunts
[source needed]

I thought he was good in Dunkirk but his face is too pretty and distinctive for a soldier.
Maybe a heist movie as the gadget/computer guy?
Boxing movie if he gets ripped?

Fuck, you're right. It would make DC a ton of money as well, half the theater for Dunkirk where I live were groups of girls.

nah mate, they're just humble regular down to earth guys, lmao you dumb cunt

Nolan can make anyone act.
Examples: Heath Ledger, Anne Hathaway.

How was the audience in your theater ?
I've seen girls on twitter taking pictures of the screen with their phones whenever he's on.

Should I wait a few weeks to see it ?

Lmao what? Simply being rich and famous doesn't make you automatically a cunt, if you were just talking shit and can't give proof that's ok user, don't get mad.

I've heard only good things about Justin, what are you basing your post on?

Ledger and Hathaway were both in Brokeback Mountain, they didn't have only shit movies before Nolan.

i've seen dunkirk but i didn't recognize harry styles in it. which character played him?

This
*grabs crotch*

Ed Sheeran

is this him? he looked way different in the movie

He played the kid who died on the boat

Poor Little White Boy

Classic autism.

left guy's friend?

in terms of looks where do you rate him britbongs?

The show is over, but he'd make a bretty gud Rhaegar in a Robert's Rebellion prequel.

Im starting to believe you actually don't know

My bottom bitch

I'd like to see him play as a serial killer. He looks pretty dead on the inside IMO.

didn't he say he was already over acting or something

solid fucc boi

I can't find anything saying that online.

What do you have against Ledger?

Taylor please. Get over him.

10/10 for a britbong but let's wait until he hits 30 and the british lifestyle catches up to him.

Why are Brits so ass backwards lads?