It's a "dealing with death/grief/loss" episode

>it's a "dealing with death/grief/loss" episode

Also, the only good episode dealing with this bummer of a topic is "The Thank You Note" from Life With Louie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6is0qMN0FiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey that's the cutie from the anno godzilla right?

Yeah
>life with louie
>The Thank You Note episode

I hate to be that guy but SU actually has a bunch of really good episodes with these themes.

But my favorites are "Pigeon Man" from Hey Arnold! and "Buckley's Angel" from King of the Hill. I'd put "Jurassic Bark" up there too.

>"The Thank You Note" from Life With Louie
All I remember from this is baseball sliding and masked chessmen.

It was about Louie procrastinating on writing a thank you note to his grandma for a sweater he got from Christmas, his grandma passed away when he finally got around to writing it.

can you name a few (not all)?

the one episode from symbonic titan

>It's a dealing with grief/loss episode
>Everyone tries to make character feel better/forget their loss
>Character tells them to stop because the mourning is cathartic/celebrates those lost even if it makes them sad

>She's cute
>Google it
>It's an actress
Somehow that's not as fun as if she was just a coincidentally cute Japanese politician.

>Somehow that's not as fun as if she was just a coincidentally cute Japanese politician.
Its kind of like how seeing a diamond at a jewelers shop is a lot less special than finding one in a rock. Its more "fun" since you would have discovered something where you normally would not have seen it.

It reminds me of the Rugrats Melville episode.

Lion 3 Straight to Video
Laser Light Canon(kinda)
Story for Steven
We Need to Talk
Mr Greg
Problem is, a large portion of the shows theme is dealing with Rose's death, so its sprinkled in a lot of episodes that arent about it anyways

>Somehow that's not as fun as if she was just a coincidentally cute Japanese politician

Yeah, also Japanese makeup must be god tier thee to transform pic related to a cutie

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=6is0qMN0FiA

>Its a "dealing with divorce" episode

Don't forget Rose's Scabbard.

>mfw "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? YOU NEVER EVEN MET HER."

sauce on pic?

What a bitch

I think it's more a bad angle.
Make up isn't the issue, it's perspective. Hit her at the right angle she's cute, the wrong one she's weird looking.