How did it went again...

How did it went again? Voice actor made up a bunch of word to describe a non-existing object and the animators just winged with it?

So the voice actor had no idea how it would turn out?

Was there any way to make it without heavily sexualizing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE
youtube.com/watch?v=-cuqqHGpRDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE

Why do they need to cut the fleebs? once it has been rubbed against it, it doesn't enter in the fabrication of the plumbus anymore.

Because they're single-use, need to prepare for the next plumbus.

You could as well put them in a waste disposal, then.

Can the handle still move back, once it is in position?

This is part of the brilliance of Rick and morty.

Step 1. Confuse voice actor with off the wall shit to say/ make up. Use words that couldn't possibly exist every 6th word.

Step 2. Run with it. Make that special snowflake blossom.

Step 3. Does it make sensesort of? Good, apply it to a universe who has an alternate universe where said crazy object is a household item.

Yes, but where's the fun in that?

I love the fact that Rick and Morty does full on improv. When was the last time you saw a cartoon do that. It's so groundbreakingly experimental.

>When was the last time you saw a cartoon do that.
bob's burgers
but yeah

Bob's Burgers is only a couple lines of improv in an already fleshed out script dude. I'm talking about full episodes.

Home Movies I heard would do that.
Also Rick and Morty doesn't improvise full episodes, Interdimensional Cable is basically improv sketches between a Bplot.

No, the fleebs are rubbed.
Because they have all the fleeb juice.

Where else are you going to get fleeb juice, hizards?
Fucking retard.

It is possible that the fleeb grows after use so they cut it to make more normal size fleeb.

Well it came after Rick and Morty but Dan Harmon does that now. He plays D&D with a few peoples and then some other peoples animate the whole thing. It's pretty funny and some of the guests are hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=-cuqqHGpRDE

what is home movies

This is great, but the laughtrack sucks.

Recorded live in front of an audience, not a laugh track.

Like the other user said, its recorded from a live audience. Although you really forget about it as the show goes on.

They only did that for 2 episodes, though. they go with scripts most of the time.

No one posted the plumbus user manual yet huh?

Justin Roiland gets drunk in his garage studio, records a whole bunch of nonsense inprov; then they make it an episode.

>the ones where you could hear laughing in the background
>"it's just called 2 brothers?"

just the idea that there could be laughing in the background of movie trailernarration in some alternate universe is hilarious

they play DnD in front of an audience?

I don't play tabletop but if it's anything like any other game I can think of there would have to be moments where shit is happening that isn't interesting to watch, that you'd rather edit out of a recording

Roiland also shitposts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Hell he could be in this very thread right now.

>How did it go again?
Fixed. You don't use "went" like that.

Most of this is bullshit. Only thing you need is the warming tray and maybe the replacement fleeb. Throw everything elsr out.
Actually, definitely keep the fleeb, its got... other uses.

Man, this shit is AMAZING. Brings memories from when I used to play boardgames and RPGs with friends. Good times. Well thank you, now I have something to do for next few days.

Also the whole first episode I was wondering why I know the guest star and holy shit now I remember that he was playing in "The Pick of Destiny", great movie btw.

>sexualizing Pumbus
You sick fuck.

you don't remember him as the voice of Mr. Peanutbutter?

i'm glad someone took the podcast dnd form to it's proper conclusion

Shit

Shit, that was bothering me the entire time.

I honesty think there is more humor in 1 minute of Alien Cable than in 5 episodes of Sclopio Peepio. There's random silly humor, and then there's not even trying drunk yammering with a budget for animation.

12oz Mouse.

I don't think it had to be a sexual thing, it's just the imagery that got associated with it..

ok justin

Is this a word-for-word copy of that reddit screencap that someone made a thread with as the OP image?

>How did it went again?

How did it GO again

I really fell off of Harmontown after Dan's divorce. Is it still worth listening to?

Tell me about Mel Blanc

I think the interdimensional cable episodes would be better if they had a mix of improv and scripts.
Instead of has a sort of improvisational feel to it a good chunk of it has an improvisational feel to it.

>It's so groundbreakingly experimental.
I am not even sure if you're being sincere or not. This website has jaded me.