What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

They meant GO BACK TO Sup Forums

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

Don't forget that SS was actually popular with women! and that is the funniest part of all of this!

This affects Sup Forums too though. Ghostbusters (2016) was suppose to make Herstory. It was suppose to break the glass ceiling and help women's rights.

And yet Manbabies sabotaged it and instead supported what is literally the Donald Trump of movies.

This is a huge loss for women's rights an affects all female artists (like Rebecca Sugar).

I blame GamerGate

That we need a second holocaust for the Sup Forumslacks and fa/tv/irgins.

Agreed it's bad enough women don't have the same rights as men and are treated like second class citizens.

But everytime women try and create art they are instantly hated and trashed. Men only want women as sex objects. It's so problematic. You would think things in 2016 would be better than a hundred years ago.......

We just need to gas all universities. That's where all this "progressivism" starts.

>is beloved by critics and literally everyone on the planet
>don't make a sequel
Is Sony dumb?

Owie! I just cut myself on your edge! Can you pls go away and go back to reading Frank Miller elsewhere? The grown ups here are trying to talk.

Nah, I always hated Ghostbusters. Didnt find it funny, never have.

This new one was even worse cause of the shitslinging fest that will never leave despite the movie already being out for a month and I'm even more tired of hearing about Ghostbusters than before.

Wait what. These people need to get their narrative straight

I hated both and didn't see either.

#notallmen

SeeWomen's rights in art is in trouble.

Rebecca Sugar might never be able to make a Steven Universe movie one day because of this failure. Remember what happened with Elektra?

Ghostbusters was alright

Chris Hemsworth is hilarious

But the new Ghostbusters is different than the old one. You should go see it. You might like it.

WHY DO WHITE MEN EXIST AT ALL?
Sup Forums IS A PLACE FOR TOLERANCE AND DIVERSITY, NOT MISOGYNY

Catwoman's probably a better example. Ocean's 8 will be the next big test, if it fails that's it for female focuses big budget movies for the next decade.

Stop fanning this shit, let it die already.

If Margot Robbie didn't want Harley portrayed that way she could have always said no. Everyone calls films sexist but forget women are happy to appear in them for a paycheck.

>using #notallmen Unironically
So you don't want to see the Steven Universe movie hmmm?

They're different shades of leftists. Hell I saw a couple of anons the other today that were insistent that SS was genuinely racist.

We can only hope

Well, complaining about her role in Suicide Squad is a little ridiculous considering her other most well-known role was in Wolf of Wall Street where she walks into the scene with her pussy exposed

She had internalized misogyny and was brainwashed tg patriarchy FYI

>women no longer funny
>women ever being funny

What the hell is the Trump effect?

Don't forget the Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel movies. Both movies bombing could end women's careers in movies and hos affect media sees females as leads in shows and movies.

I used it sarcastically. Both movies were shit and so is this thread.

Ya know what i wish? That Sup Forums and Tumblr would take their little autistic slap fight to somewhere else.

I can only hope it fails. Not because I hate female lead movies, but if only to discourage anymore "let's do a remake but with women!" movies. It's getting out of hand.

What next? Women Saving Private Ryan? An all girls Dredd? How about beerfest with only women and they drink wine instead?

Didnt you see the Ghostbusters (2016) movie?

you forgot tumblr and reddit

They uses to call him all his CELL PHONE
Used to Used to
Yup.

It's weird that they're basing so much of their critiques on SJW concepts instead of, you know, whether it's a good movie.

"abusive relationship! sexy clothing! two thumbs down!"

What community college you go to, senpai?

And yet GB has a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
*Mic Drop*

This isn't Sup Forums related in the slightest.

>mfw everyone's retarded now

I don't even really care about them "rule 63"-ing everything as much as the narrative of "hey if you don't support this , you are misogynist" shit that they pulled with Ghostbusters. Just advertise the fucking thing like every other movie, on it's own merits. Why is that so fucking hard.

Not to mention at the end of the day these dumbfuck bloggers were being played by Sony for profit. If you read their emails when that NK hack happened they give fuck all about being "progressive"

>Unironically
I don't really think it was.

>ITT I hate women and don't want them as lead in movies
Please don't use autistic as an insult. That's immature and offensive. Even Doug Walker knows this now.

SKWAD

maybe you heard of it

Yeah. I actually agree with Nostalgia Critic, who made the point that there were genuinely funny jokes, but they were always followed by unfunny ones. Movie was just medeocre at the end of the day.

Pls don't call people retarded for having different beliefs.

>42 posts obscured, 6 images.

Ya'll are dumb.

And yet it bombed when SS didn't .

Why are discussions of this Ghost busters flick permitted on Sup Forums?

Nah i will use it that way because you people are autistic, and have no sense of self awareness whatsoever. Fuck off back to Neogaf, Tumblr,Sup Forums, Reddit wherever you fuckshits come from. Nobody wants you here

Goddamn, we get it "Haha this is how those crazies talk, right guys? XD" you're not fucking funny and that joke has been long played out. Go back to Sup Forums already, I'm sure the memester a there will eat it up.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES FAGGOT

SUICIDE SQUAD

Because Sup Forums is the nerd culture board.

Such threads usually get deleted or even moved, though. It'd be nice if threads around here would get moved more often so people would actually be wary of other boards.

RGB, EGB, IDW

I'm not sure what that response is supposed to mean. My opinion should be taken from the internet and not just formed on my own? I'm not allowed to think a movie is shit if someone else tells me it's not?

Also, don't drop mics. They're expensive and sensitive pieces of equipment.

Probably because people were afraid to go to a movie theater of being shot by a angry ghostbusters MRA. These are the same people that sent death threats to Sony.

>Screaming "Kill All Men" constitutes a movie review!
>CERTIFIED FRESH

Well, I'm convinced.

Of you don't believe in facts thn you have a problem. Saying Ghostbusters (2016) is bad is like saying the wage gal isn't real or women have as much rights as men.
Your opinion is factually wrong.

>muh normal entertainment mediums are now just bullshit gender politics battlegrounds
Fuck this, how are books and anime these days? Comics, movies, and video games are just fucked.

The problem with Ghostbusters 2016 that both sides threw a shit fit over it. Paul Fieg literally shat on the audience who wanted to see it instead and insulted them.

The movie ended up being mediocre and was just handed a Fresh rating out off pity instead of legit goodness.

Go away, Sup Forums

What about the fact it bombed in all countries where people are not as gun crazy as in America, aka all other countries?

>U go back to Sup Forums
>no U GB2/pol/

How about you all go back?

You just can't handle movies with strong female leads.

> DC fags on suicide watch

How's that 69% dropoff doing?

I don't live in those other countries so, who gives a fuck.

Its worse than bad, its just forgettable. Which is the worst thing a comedy can be. Also both sides of the arguments for that movie are fucking idiots.

The media itself is mostly fine, its online discussion that's fucked now ever since 2014.

Lots of things "affect" Sup Forums. That doesn't mean it's allowed here.

I imagine similar to the 59% drop off that GOTG had around the same time?

Yeah, it must suck to be able to go to the movies with no fear of getting shot. Hard to really feel alive.

Critics post their opinions on a movie. Opinions are not facts.

That is basic logic. You, infact, are factually wrong.

Also, who is this Wage Gal? Is she gonna fix the wage gap for women?

>getting called out for your shit "humor"
>"G-Go away Sup Forums..."

Wow. That IS the lazy man's go to phrase as of late.

It's the influx of reddit, they have a shitload of that over there but bring their fight over here.
There's a good reason why Sup Forums has always hated reddit and tumblr, they're not just different sites, the users behave differently and expect the site to conform to them, anons used to make fun of anyone that behaved like they came from these places to keep them in line or drive them away but mods will ban you for doing that now.
Making fun of reddit used to be a regular, fun pastime for Sup Forums, now mods and many users get upset for rightfully bashing them.
How things have fallen.

Sup Forums hasn't gone full retard yet so there's that.

No, I can't stand the female Ghostbusters because they come off as all a bunch of try-hards being wacky and zany.

Especially Kate Mckinnon's character which comes off like Karamatsu from Osomatsu-san trying to be cool without all the cringey self-awareness failure and charm.

Yeah that's true, but I like talking about shit. Or at least trying to.

This place is becoming Neogaf.

Her character was actually the only one i found remotely interesting. I feel like this would work better as a cartoon series.

>Sup Forums hasn't gone full retard yet so there's that.

GotG was dropping 60 percent from a ridiculously big opening.
SKWAD is dropping 70 percent from a pretty good opening.

>Sup Forums hasn't gone full retard yet

That's your opinion, but for me she comes off as a try-hard special little snowflake who is hip and cool and completely falls flat on her face.

All i'm saying is i can have someone of a conversation there without
>console wars
>Tumblr vs Sup Forums
>meme accountants

The levels of faggotry are lower

You know why female lead movies that aren't rom-coms not do as well as male lead movies?
Because men are overall funnier and more charismatic than women, even women tend not to see these type of movies, it's not hard to figure out but let the studios keep doing this, I don't care but everybody else seems to.
As if somehow it proves something substantial, I just like to sit back and enjoy the shitstorms.

Doesn't matter. Both dropped at the same time. Also doesn't matter because they made all the money they needed and more. Movie was a hit, sequel is assured, unlike for example Ghostbusters.

I'm not familiar with Neogaf, only heard that they are tremendous corporate dick riders and sjw/pc infested mods.
Is that what you are referring to?

Not him, but I've only been on Sup Forums a couple times because I didn't really care about anime as a whole, and once more when naruto ended and everyone was laughing at shippers. What's so bad about it aside from seemingly only liking SoL?

>implying the whole cast wasn't garbo
dumb drakeposter

In a nutshell

Some countries just hate women.

Honestly, I bet GamerGate had something to do with this movies poor sales. They probably hacked into the box office mainfraim and gave it poor box office.

It has little of any connections to those, though.

>complaints about hamfisted levels of exposition
>simultaneous complaints that it's never explained why harley is so devoted

maybe they should have had rick flagg be there in the joker/harley scenes, explaining everything afterall

>WE'RE DDOSSING THE BOXOFFICE AS WE SPEAK
>OPERATION BLACK SARKESIAN DOWN IS AGO