Be honest

How will you feel when Bad Poosey sits on the Iron Throne?

They'll have it renamed "Ironette Thronher" by then though

She can sit on my face of you know what I mean

I'd rather see her on my diamond throne if you catch my meaning.

She can sit on muh dick. ;^)

she can sit on my tits

Id like to eat her shit like icecream, if you get what I'm putting down

She can sit on my sofa, watchin big brother

Id like to do anal with this fine creature

Will she be nekked?

I'd fuck her, if you catch my drift.

Can we replace the Iron Throne with a queening stool?

I'd insert my penis into her vagina and thrust vigorously until ejaculation, if you get me.

This.

She's too cute to die. Why couldn't they poison that goblin, Arya instead?

She looks like a dyke with that really short hair.

This whole thread

This is how I know you're a low test beta. Remove yourself from this website.

only if the stool is made from the stool of countless enemies

I want her bad poosey on my good face

She is gonna be sitting in every greyjoys dick from now on, just like her mommy

So no, traumatized pussy is no-no pussy

I want her to bend my boner as hard as she can until it snaps

I want there to be a hole in the iron throne where she sits and in the hole is me tied down with my face directly below the hole. I her bad poosey to piss on my face everyday

The long hair suits her so much better. I can't believe I thought Whip Snek was hotter.

She can sit on my iron dick if you gentleman are understanding what I am insinuating here

>no dude i prefer them looking manly because i'm high test
>jerking off to roiding freaks with clits the size of my thumb is just cause i'm high test not gay dude i promise

damn she cute

>she will never whisper something dirty in your ear then bite it hard

>tfw bad poosy is a coalburner

Dream is dead boys

You're gay

Proofs?

Lol latent homosexual

Bugs......don't go that easy on the carrots

Guys.. show her boobs already..

Lol wut?

>woman with short hair
>looking manly
Pic related, faggot

And you're impotent.

If you see a woman and think about men and not about impregnating her, then you're the actual latent gay over here, pal.

CUTE!

she has the best tits ever

>that butthurt defensiveness
>calling everyone else faggot
>needing to make it abundantly clear how much he likes to/thinks about plowing women

No need to be in the closet in 2017 AD, you are only hurting yourself

You're still a faggot tho

just admit you're a faggot
no one gives a shit, you're an insignificant bug anyway

>tfw those tiddies were 18 years old

MFW i have depression but have high testosterone. Which means I am someone with sadness and high libido

Somehow seeing other people agree the slutty character is a good character actually makes me feel happier. The feminism that takes away sex really hurt me mentally this past season and a half

thank you guys for having the same taste in lovely sexy girls as me

Game of Thrones season 7 is basically fanfiction isnt it?
Why bother watching it?

no. she's too pure. dont you dare sexualize her

>MFW i have depression but have high testosterone

Take Antidepressants and have them kill your sex drive obviously

Isn't it amazing how she looks so cute and pure but is the biggest slut inside. makes me hard thinking about it.

Or just, you know, fap.

>i have depression
stopped right there
please kys
weak willed faggot

>85438948
this thread is all the antidepressant i need

The only antidote for your hate. is bad poosi love

>hard nipples

she was turned on.

Or the t was cold.

>dorn
>cold

She can take a huge smelly shit on my face, chest, dick and ass if you know what I mean

cells would probably still be cold even if the weather is hot

her tits were also very perky and swollen, that happens when you're aroused. don't think the cold does that.

Damn, Bad Poosi ain't bad.

There's no fucking way any of you are over 18.

>tfw fat guy
>try to pick up ugly girl
>she just says "thanks you're a nice guy"

She looked hot af with short hair.

You're probably one of those shit-taste fuckstains that complained about emma watson cutting her hair too.

>Implying a mental disease has anything to do with willpower

Low IQ nigger detected.

Why is she called bad poosey?

Why would you put your head in someone's chair and let them sit on you? That doesn't sound beneficial at all wtf

there's no way you're under 45

Women look naturally more beautiful and feminine with long hair. There is not one single woman in history who looked better with short hair than with long hair.
You're gay and from reddit

>Taking all that bait.

Night in desert countries get extremely cold

>"You're a wizard, Arry"
What did Hot Pie mean by this?

implying the opinion of "muhhh iwwness" faggot means anything to me
do the world a favor and kill yourself

I want the good girl, but I need the bad azor ahai pussy

It's not night.

She didn't say that, did she?
I thought GoT (never watched it nor read the books) was medieval and shit, that's not medieval dialogue

>hurr women must have long hair because hurr nature mrrp feminine murrp
You sound like a fucking manchild robot, lol. Generally speaking, long hair is better. There are, however, women who can pull of short hair (and a smaller minority who even look better with it), and when they do, it's fucking hot. The OP chick and emma watson are great examples.

jesus christ how can anyone have such shit taste
nu-male faggots like yourself should burn on a stake

So watch it then.

This recent episode has given me even more evidence that short haired women are gross. I thought she was pretty shitty looking before this last episode, where she looked like a mega qt.

t. Faggot
And stop whitknighting and using Reddit hyperbole

Imagine being Bronn in that scene and having to be all like "damn, sandsnek, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Lollys in his keep. Like seriously imagine having to be Bronn and not only sit in that cell while Rosabell Laurenti Sellers flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ROSABELL SELLERS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and stokeworths and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE KNIGHTHOOD coming straight out of the boonies in King's Landing. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bronn. You're not going to lose your future lordship over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

you have atrocious taste
just kill yourself
no one will give a shit if a faggot like yourself dies

>has great tits
>doesn't show them off
???

see you silly limpdick manchild.

I'm sure she's a decent girl irl.

Season 1 through 4 is based off the books. Season 5 after is less...intelligent. More fanservice more moments that make you go "wahoo" but the tv writers just couldn't match the depth or anything when they had the books.

Just admit your gay, m8. Nothing wrong with that.

>b-but she's a woman so she HAS to have LONG hair at all TIMES
>waahhhh
Holy fuck, literally undeveloped mental children in here. She looked hot with short hair. So did Emma. Your autistic screeching doesn't change that, but your objectively shit taste and linear thinking will be with you forever, and only serve to make you less happy, and less open to experiences that will enrich you. Later, kids.

i can bench your squat you nu-male faggot
also just admit you want to fuck men
be done with it already

If you like girls with short hair there is a very good chance you're into 11 year old boys.

you stop that

just stop you moronic faggot

You're gay, admit it.
You want to fuck men.

The type of hair style is dependent on face shape

Rosabell has perfect heart shaped face features making her ideal for short hair

Cool stuff, dood. She still looks worlds better with long hair tho

blacked

when

I'm sure one of these look like her already

Why do you even have that? Looks like my highschool yearbook.

At first I didn't recognize her without the short hair