Bollywood

I fucking hate Bollywood. It's the lowest form of film for me, utterly disgusting garbage. Maybe I'm really racist toward Indians, because I couldn't even stand Slumdog Millionaire, that steaming pile of rubbish. If there is any top kino Indian films you'd recommend that are actually good, I'm gonna try to sit through at least one of 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0214915/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bollywood movies are just money laundering. There is like 10 literally who bollywood movies at my cinema that nobody watches not even poojeets.

>Maybe I'm really racist toward Indians

There it is.

I thought Bollywood only put the whitest looking light skin indians in their movies

I despise them as well and I'm an Indian myself. Their horror movies are fine though, combine the bizarreness of the regular Bollywood trash and then you got some really unnerving stuff. They used to creep me the fuck out better than Hollywood's films.

You've never seen Makhi, I take? Pure kino if I remember correctly the film's also sometimes called 'Eega'

MY LOONY BUN IS FINE BENNY LAVA

I WANT TO SEE YOU PEE ON US TONIGHT

>Their horror movies are fine though

This man knows of the kino. Try Manichitrathazhu or Bhool Bhulaiyaa (which is a remake with some comedy). It has been remade a lot of times because the plot is pretty intriguing.

imdb.com/title/tt0214915/

It's called The Ornate Lock in English. If you like horror movies, then this is god tier.

I'm a pajeet and I don't like them.

check out Satyajit Ray, pretty much the only mainstream Indian auteur. some of his movies worth watching:

Pather Panchali
Apur Sansar
Aparajito
The Music Room
The Big City

You see Malayalam movies?

To be fair looking at your own shit is far more frightening than any "horror" movie hollywood/America produced

Watch gangs of wassyepur

Not really, I just heard it was a good international horror film and the best film India has ever produced (that isn't a romantic comedy). It's up there.

I also hate pajeets. They are cheaters, stinky, and thirsty fucks. Just constantly jabbering in their mudblood language "uh acthsually" "hey bro let's talk about the assignment, i'll give you smokes"

Not Bollywood you tard

that last quote sounds like a nigger to me. always mooching off others when they cant do their shit.

Where I am, the blacks are all from like Nigeria and shit, polite, older and hardworking students. The pajeets move around in packs, just dirty rude, always late for class. A friend told me how a Chinese student came up to him and was like "I know it's their culture and everything, but do they have to be so loud and messy" then she went and yelled at them.

You are from Europe yes? All the African students at my uni are great people that are just there to study. Pakis and Indians are smelly retards

I quite liked Badlapur.

Ignore earlier responses, they're too serious for you and many are, quite frankly, boring.

Main Hoon Na is what you're looking for. You will enjoy it and it will give you a better view of Bollywood. Perfectly encapsulates what Bollywood is about - action, comedy, romance, drama, and of course, song and dance. The lead actor, named SRK, is very charismatic - you'll enjoy watching him. Hope you watch it.

Tollywood > Bollywood

Bhool Bhulaiyaa sucked.. Manichitrathazhu is kino..That and Punjabi house are the best among malayalam movies

Watch Jab we met

I hate how many bollywood movies are on netflix, they add shit when they could be adding horror, martial arts and sci fi movies