Post ur cunt's air-force

Post ur cunt's air-force.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-military-helicopter-shot-down-us-backed-syria-kurdish-forces-recep-tayip-erdogan-a8204186.html
twitter.com/ClaudiaAlMinah/status/962301208852680705
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AEW&C_aircraft_operators
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ARSE8jEHQ
defensesystems.com/articles/2017/03/14/f22.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless bump

>when the US refuses to sell you fighters so you build your own knockoff version and name it F-CK

Should have just bought the Gripen

Couldn't just ask for the neighbor above?

It was in 1982, when Chinese pressure made the US refuse. I don't think any nation would have sold us anything under the circumstances.
We're probably going to try pulling something similar if we can't acquire F-35Bs

>Chinese pressure made the US refuse

wew

Let me rephrase that
the US wanted to be on good terms with the non-islander chinks

I see. I think with Trump in power now the F-35B sales prolly will happen, unless the mainlanders really get wippity about it.

How long do you think your military could hold off the people's army?
How do Taiwanese and mainland chinese people think of each other? You both speak Mandarin and are the same people, right?
Economic relations with china are very important for the US

I know that, but "US cedeing because of someone else pressure" it's pretty uncommon to see.

>people's army
chicomm PLA are corrupted pigs, they do not fight for 'people' but for commie execs and military clique bosses

>How long do you think your military could hold off the people's army?
Unironically, pretty well due to the nature of being a densely populated island with major cities all along the entire coast. Establishing a beachhead would in itself be pretty hard
Though of course, our air force would get crushed due to extremely lopsided numbers and then the coasts would go along, too. But in the first few hours, we'd fare pretty well I'd say
Of course, I really don't envision an invasion happening, we're way too economically dependent on them at this point and an invasion would destroy a lot of infrastructure and both sides wouldn't want that.

>How do Taiwanese and mainland chinese people think of each other?
Some of us antagonize their government but most of us recognize their power and potential market. The term "made in China" is just as derogatory here as it is in the rest of the world. We speak Mandarin but a lot of of SouthEast China speaks Cantonese, plus the accents are very different, you can always tell the difference. I like to think they're a nice bunch of people but truth be told, I've never gotten to know one personally.

We already have an eurotriangle

>you now realize that PLA is the biggest paramilitary organization in the world

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-military-helicopter-shot-down-us-backed-syria-kurdish-forces-recep-tayip-erdogan-a8204186.html

>Kurds shot down a Turkish heli

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug.

Malta strong.

Video.

twitter.com/ClaudiaAlMinah/status/962301208852680705

thanks, interesting to hear your views. I think I never talked to a Taiwanese before.

Chinhook being lifted to deck while for rotary flight trials on the new ramp carrier the other day.

yes it's at Gibraltar right now to continue rotary trials. fixed winged trials in 6 months.

>RIP

>tfw naval aviation was created in WW2 with the objective of having aircraft carriers but the war ended before congress approved their purchase/construction

hopefully it was worth the wait

and the billions of pounds

the uk will get about £1billion back to its economy as well as thousands of jobs for assembling a percentage of the plane here along with other bits and pieces.

are you one of those fuckers who keeps hacking in pubg? You better not be one of them.

Navy just signed the Ocean acquisition. Thanks :D

yes she made her last trip into portsmouth just the other day ;_;

I read in a blog here that they already selected the people who will bring it here and they also will bring together the modernized SuperLynx which were also there in Britain for modernization.

Many will say it will be renamed to Minas Gerais, but it's just especulation.

>Fart-5
>Pooper Stupano
>Fu-CK
>Poofigher-Fartun
>Poossault Poorage
>Poo-35
You better be kidding guys

got an eye on you m8.

Post ur shit then tough guy.

the old lynx still the fastest ever helicopter

Didn't knew that, how fast?

>Russian subversion tactics in a nutshell

>The Lynx has the distinction of being the world's first fully aerobatic helicopter with the ability to perform loops and rolls. In 1986, a specially modified Lynx set the current Fédération Aéronautique Internationale's official airspeed record for helicopters at 400.87 km/h, which remains unbroken as of June 2017

>400kmh

I thought that was the average speed for a military helicopter desu.

The way helies work they can't go faster

Tiltrotors are possible no?

Rafales are qt.

Dunno why we went with an F-35 when we have this

Isn't multirole.

As far as i read, USAF wanted the F-35 to replace everything.

>poster child for paper tiger militaries having any room to talk

Hey Canadian government, if you could focus on military procurement, that would be great.

>t.buthurt jap who would can’t have an empire cause of the pla

Buy pls.

th..thanks senpai

Rafale-chan Kawaii :3 ugu~~

Isn't specialization good tho? I never understood the multi role thingie when you already have top notch equipment that can do their thing 10 times better
Save maybe to lower manufacturing costs and logistic, but that doesn't seem like a good enough reason when you're the world's super power just shitting money into defense all day every day

Lebanese bantz.

Logistic means a lot in modern warfare.

But also, US congress need dat Lockmart money.

Old and the new

(the F-16 has an Arizona flag on its tail because there's a RNLAF squadron based in Tucson, AZ)

Them gloating doesn't piss me off as much as the fact they're using 9gag memes to do it.

Some pretty good psychological warfare desu. Even better if they used Comic Sans.

t. country that made a plane but no production engines

The F-22 has the same avionics package as the F-15, it's outdated.

*outmaneuvers you*
*restarts engine with hydrazine EPU*
*shoots you*
Psssh, nothin personnel F-35

Why so few countries operate AWACS/ELINT?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AEW&C_aircraft_operators

Coast guard Bombardier 415.
Busy with insurgency, few have resources to build up conventional forces to fight state actors when commies and rebels are running around.

But they can also be used to find ground forces.

They are expensive

They're expensive to operate and don't look cool as fighter jets or takes to politicians and the general public.

I see. Not even imporant NATO cunts like Canada or Germany operate them.

Why bother when in any potential conflict they find themselves in, they'll almost certainly be backed by the US, UK, and France?

Most post colonial countries can't afford them while fighting rebels funded by Soviet or fighting civil wars. A heavy lift helicopter that can also lug artillery around, scouting, logistics and humanitarian needs is more useful for poorfags rather than a flying radar.

And maybe for them they have no strategic value, for us they do. Spotting small drug planes

That explains why there is a NATO designated one.

I see.

Exactly why we got ours.

Soon.

Air defense multi-role tractor.

Where did you get hinds?

Can it not be retrofitted?

Still the most badass looking plane out there

tied with the TIE-Fighter like sound of the Vulcan
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ARSE8jEHQ

From Russia.

It was more political than military, our Army didn't wanted it so the Air-Force had to take them.

Last i heard they were facing dificulties because the manufacturer aren't sending parts for maintenance.

>It was more political than military, our Army didn't wanted it so the Air-Force had to take them.
KEK

We literally got them in exchange of meat, not even joking.

defensesystems.com/articles/2017/03/14/f22.aspx

Aside from not being multi-role, the F-22 is the best fighter out there.

hinds are kino

BUT WE WANTED RUSSIAN WOMEN! NOT HELICOPTERS!

THIS WAS THE DEAL! WE SEND MEAT, THEY SEND THEIR WOMEN!

Yeah, i like them desu. The problem really is what i mentioned, fucking manufacturer didn't send the parts for maintenance last i heard. Idk what it's like now, but i read somewhere that they still have a good percentage of availability.

Order a bride then.

God I miss her so much