U.S. accepts more Syrian refugees than all of EU: 8,000 vs. 6,000

G-guys... I t-thought we were less cucked than Europe?

What happened to us? What's going on?
washingtonexaminer.com/u.s.-accepts-more-syrian-refugees-than-all-of-eu-8000-vs.-6000/article/2599329
archive.is/YexcZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJpt9N_HfyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If all goes to Hell ensure shotskins are not left in charge of nukes.

THANKS OBAMA

America is a 60% white country, and half of those whites are braindead liberal traitors.
You are literally in the minority.

It's sad, but America is far gone. It's going to fall faster than Sweden or Germany, especially if Trump doesn't win.

in what universe do you live, in austria alone we have at least 50k

Aren't you forgetting some 1.5 million somewhere?

Also where the fuck are you getting your numbers from

>The number of Syrians in Germany is estimated at around 360,000 people in December 2015 and consists mainly of refugees of the Syrian Civil War.[2] Some other sources claim 200,000 estimated Syrian citizens to reside within Germany as of September 2015.[3] Many of the Syrian refugees in Germany are of Kurdish descent.[4][5]

>In 2015, fake Syrian passports were being used by non-Syrians in the hopes of fraudulently gaining legal residency in Europe.[6][7]

That's a bit over 6.000

EU has only accepted 8000 people? Maybe you should just go back eating burgers, since you dont seem to comprehend much

Not if Trump gets elected.
NEVER

Starting to get the feeling everybody just makes up statistics to fit their point, these days.

We went from LITERALLY MILLIONS to 6000 in a day.

On topic; we should send them all to the US, they caused this mess to begin with.

>6,000

There is 9000 refugees only in Calais, a few millions in Germany, and a few hundred thousands in Scandinavia.

Why do they end up in places like Idaho or Minnesota?

Put them in Chicago and Atlanta imo

karma happened

enjoy your own version of merkel in the white house next year

Why the fuck are almost all of them men who look between 18-40? Where are all the women and children?

For some reason it's always easy to forget about millions of people when it comes to Germany

This is Obama's way of saying FUCK YOU before he leaves.

Pretty much the worst president ever, right next to Bush Jr.

this is true.

Even if he wins, its going to be a tough fight. I predict alot of social unrest in the near future, maybe in 10-15 years. I hope it happens before I get old, or after I die desu, I think there will but alot of white people going crazy and killing off minorities, once the bottle is uncorked, there will be no going back. Far right group will pop up everywhere and become the new terrorists. After that, they will join with extremist islamic groups, because they both hate degeneracy and the liberal government. No one will be safe.

Are you dense? The journey is too dangerous for them, so they leave them behind in a war zone. They bring them in a couple of month later, after their asylum is approved.

Yeah, Muslims in America are really scary

Didn't Germany alone take 3 million "refugees" last year?

>implying

>6000

Bonne blague.

False flag.

the girl in the upper left corner, did he died?

People donĀ“t seem to understand, that when 40yo male from Syria/Irak/Libya/Morrocco/whereeverthefuck comes, soon he drags 4 or more with him.
So If there has come 1.5million, there will be soon 6million.. Never forget.

I thought the EU has been taking millions, what are you on about.

I looked up the numbers. These people are pieces of shit.
They count only the refugees that come from a single specific scheme. They are flat out ignoring hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Syrian refugees while trying to shame us into accepting more of them by going ''EU is so bad, these countries are heartless, why are they not accepting more?''.

This is absolutely disgusting.

If you believe that that's the average muslim you should volunteer to take 10 of the incoming ones into your home. Brain dead liberal loser.

don't make me laugh

>Muslims and Christians joining forces to kill liberals
I won't believe it until it actually happens
That being said, it could be a good platform for whatever the republican party is in 2024

It's like some Shyamalan twist where you wake up one morning and realize that you were the biggest cucks all along.

>Americans will literally vote Merkel 2.0 into office in November
It wasn't a pleasure at all, America.

I was talking to my old as shit grandma and she told me she remembers people from WW2 running from bombed areas with nothing but what they had on them, some didn't have even shoes on. she showed me pictures and you could see women, children, men everyone was escaping the war. because if you don't escape you get bombed to hell. so don't tell me it's reasonable to leave everyone behind on purpose,. because if they have the luxury to leave someone behind then they don't know what a real crisis is

Yeah too bad theirs that big ol natural middle finger called THE FUCKING OCEAN HAHAHAHAHAH.

FUCK you brown people. How the fuck will the USA accept all of these brown turds when our government cant even get them here? NIGGERS. Let me tell you, the government of the USA is only good at mass logistics in one, I repeat ONE field and that is millitary. Ask any American how all that deportation is going back to Mexico, A BORDING COUNTRY. Thats right, NOTHING. So you think our goverment ia just going turn about face and shio 8,000 people here for FREE?

Lol.

Yeah, we'll get right on that. HahahHaha You none Ameris have no clue.

Our turkish """""guest workers""""" had their entire extended giant sized families join them after some years in germany.

Our gubment tells us, we have to multiply the current number of 'refugees' by a mere factor of 1.2 or something to account for that. As if, lmao. The factor is more like at least 6.

Germans have learned from the disaster with the turks. Fucking nothing at all.

She don't look very healthy imo

MUH IT WAZ DAS JEWS IZLAM IZ A RELIGION OF PEACE

muh dick

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah.
in the last month I have seen at least one burka-wearing mudslime every time I leave my house.
Yesterday I was at the grocery store and saw 3 different groups of them.

This is bullshit senpai. I used to see like 3 of them per year now we're being overrun.

>8000 vs 6000
That's fucking bullshit
We austrians had to limit daily asylum requests to 5000 and virtually everyone of them getc accepted.
Not to mention germany took like 1,5 million refugees

Don't need to tell me, m8. 75% of my family had to flee because the other option was getting murdered by the red army. The other 25% didn't because it was just the muricans advancing. Just got bombed to hell and back instead by our brave liberators.

>6.000 syrians in europe
Horseshit

You must be literally mad to fly over all those muslims. At least Europeans don't have much of a choice since they just jump the border

This would be the same as the EU flying over Mexican cartels

This is because we haven't experienced the shit you guys have with rapefugees yet. But if take enough of them we will.

First off, this rapefugee stuff is horrible but blown out of proportion, we're just not used to such levels of crime. Your murder rate is six times higher than ours, your blacks are statistically much worse in every way and you're still pandering to them. Those rapefugees are on the same level as mexicans with a muslim touch, it wouldn't make much waves in your country.

We alone had more than 6000 refugees a day.

The article compares 6000 refugees distributed through the EU from greece (which is an EU member) to their 8000 of 10 000 refugees the US will take in over the whole year.

What a cheap propaganda.

> The United States is LITERALLY importing refugees by plane now

more like 6 gazzilions

>8k refugees.

what the fuck are you literally doing faggot.

Song for turk-roach deportation:
youtube.com/watch?v=dJpt9N_HfyQ

GERMAN

R
I
V
E
R
S

wtf. i tought we already had taken in like 6 million