What the fuck is her problem? Man I used to like her but she's really pissing me off

What the fuck is her problem? Man I used to like her but she's really pissing me off.

We need a moody girl, so we'll use Blueberry.

Why does she show everyone her feet?
Are girls really that slutty in real life?

Watch beta

She looks pretty blue to me.

>he didn't see Beta
She's fine. Getting over some drama, but handling it better than most of the CGs.

She probably just isn't a good person

She was in a metaphorically abusive relationship for a long time, she's probably having trouble being happy about it.

Hell even before that her life was a shitty.

She is entirely defined by being a victim.

the problem seems to be the animators cant seem to agree on a hairstyle.

She was the abuser, though.

Why is there a picture of Bob in there with Lapis?

Dick Squad Lapis is great.

It was still destructive both ways.

>trapped in a mirror for thousands of years and was cracked and significantly neglected by the CGs
>when she final came out to them they wanted to bubble her away and referred to her as a tool and not a living being
>soon after returning to her home in peace, its far beyond what she remembered and ended up endangering the one person on Earth she cared for
>got stuck in a metaphoric abusive relationship and only got out recently and had to get comfortable living with a leprechaun
>former abusive relationship partner came back as a thirsty white begging her to whip her some more even though she doesn't want to
>at worst, only now just talks in a deadpan and makes cute bitchy faces while contemplating what next piece of modern art she should make

She's gotten better, to be honest.

>be in mirror for 4000 years
>get free and go home, see home isnt the same
>get yourself trapped in the sea for months

You'd be just like her too OP.

*as a thirsty whore

Goddamn, autocorrect.

"What the fuck is her problem?" ptsd and depression by the looks of it.

>Of all the fan interpretations of Lapis, Asshole Lapis was closest to canon
Still wish the show had given shades of Asshole Rose too.

I want a lapis doujin like this nhentaidotnet/g/107713/

Zuke is her problem. Pick out all of the Zuke episodes and you will notice a little bit of a pattern.

Lapis was the abuser. The way I see her and Jasper's situation, it's like if some big guy attempted to rape a petite little girl and the girl pretended to go along with it and mid-rape shackled him to the wall then raped HIM nonstop for months on end in revenge. At some point it becomes excessive and sadistic. Lapis is a monster.

She's cute though and I wish I had that gif of her dancing.

The big guy didn't even attempt to rape her.
He just tried to pressure her into it to take revenge on her friend.

I mean, she yanked her out of the air and restrained her. I just assumed she wasn't going to take no for an answer, but Lapis gave in relatively quick in order to enact her counter-rape maneuver. Jasper did rape a dog though. To completion.

>Lapis is the abuser

True. And that's why she didn't go back with Jasper which at that point, she knew she'd just go back to whipping her internally to get out her frustrations

>Malachite was like rape
Enough. Fusion =/= sex, at that moment in time, Jasper was still trying to kill the CGs after surviving a spaceship crash right after getting her shit knocked down thus proving she was 2stronk, and leading her on with Malachite was the only way to neutralize her at the moment.

Everything after was her taking advantage of the situation to take out her anger on someone else.

>she yanked her out of the air and restrained her
because she was a prisoner
but even then she still went back to homeworld out of loyalty, which means there was a chance for them to work together

>smegma
>old creepy man

yeah no.

She's done with this shit.

What's not to get?

Sugar telling you that if you were raped you actually wanted it and should suck it up and be grateful the person that made it happen still want you as a silent trophy.

>wanting a Lapis doujin with Greg

Honestly her character has been written in a dead end, what the fuck even is the point of having her around? She doesn't go on missions, she's not friends with the CG's, she pretty much has no reason to ever leave the barn, and any potential arc is dead now that jasper and bismuth are bubbled. I guess the show just needs an attractive blue girl to cement its anime nature.

>Honestly her character has been written in a dead end, what the fuck even is the point of having her around?

The fact that she's very obviously tied to Blue Diamond and that will come in when Blue Diamond shows up once more.

>She doesn't go on missions, she's not friends with the CG's

Not yet anyways, and nah. She's just mild aquaintances with them.

>she pretty much has no reason to ever leave the barn, and any potential arc is dead now that jasper and bismuth are bubbled

>implying either are gone for good especially after reading some of the leaked titles.

W E W

She's more friendly in the last few episodes.

Dicksquad lapis is the best thing to happen to the show

Wtf is this? A good looking character in Steven Universe?

Cause she's best gem and she knows it

She's gone from likable bitch to a boring basic bitch.

She has been in a mirror for 5000+ fucking years, finally got out, and then got trapped in the ocean for months in a mutually abusive relationship. I'd be fucking pissed too

Zuke thinks that people that are depressed or suffering ptsd should never get better, and that it's perfectly fine for them to suffer for eternity

>and then got trapped in the ocean for months
literally her own fault
she could have just punched jasper away instead of deciding that imprisoning herself was a good idea

Her moodiness is one of the cutest things about her.

Ah, I get it. It's funny because the real character would never say that.
Truly the epitome of wit.

Fuck, they predicted her personality or the crew got the idea for all the fanart.
I hate sarcastic Lapis so damn much, almost feels like a self insert.

I'm confused as to what exactly people are complaining about in the thread?

Lapis was a bitch. That was fine, because she was mad about the mirror, mad about being prisoner of Jasper and Peridot, and mad about Malachite.

But once she gave in and became Peridot's roomie, she's been boring and doesn't contribute anything. She's just a nonentity.

>Rewatching The Return
>Realize how drastically Peridot's posture and face shape have changed since she lost her limbs and joined the team
>Jasper was right that she lost her dignity

>>Realize how drastically Peridot's posture and face shape have changed since she lost her limbs and joined the team
I love current peridot, but evil peridot was also awesome

It makes me sad that she'll probably never get the limb enhancers back. I liked her tall look better.

You are a terrible judge of character.

Underrated post

I read that as
>Man I used to like her butt

Unless she adopts a full sets of Metal Armor like Toph. That'll be badass.

>got stuck in a metaphoric abusive relationship
>stuck in
She was literally the one holding it together.

I'd argue that what Lapis did was worse than rape. She invaded Jasper's mind and tormented her 24/7 for months.

>cracked gem and was shoved into a mirror for thousands of years
>home is now different and they treat her as a prisoner
>House your captor in your sea prison and form a toxic relationship with them
Like, Lapis is getting better but she's got trust issues, yo.

>imprisoned in/as a mirror for who knows how many thousands of years
>returns home only to be almost immediately imprisoned again in a cell
>is forced to trap herself in a prison of her own making for months
>the person who imprisoned her the second time is being buddy-buddy with the people who imprisoned her the first time and they're all trying to be buddy-buddy with her like nothing happened

Lapis is emotionally and mentally broken because she hasn't known anything resembling freedom or peace in a long, long time.

>Jasper did rape a dog though. To completion.
it wasn't a dog more of a retard who got a lobotomy

When you say that you used to like her and now you don't, it makes me wonder if it's because you didn't really know her when you liked her?

Why don't the CG just go back to the Galaxy Warp and dive for her limb enhancers? Or why doesn't Steven and Peridot dive while bubbled to look for the junk? Their suppose to be friends/allies so why not?

>What the fuck is her problem?
everything that has happened to her ever since being introduced?

I have to wonder how much of this actually influenced her characterization.

He liked his headcanon version of her.

Steven was her only real friend.

She couldn't trust the Crystal Gems after they used her as a literal tool for thousands of years.

She couldn't trust Homeworld after it's radical changes that have been made in the time.

Only through Steven could she actually see that Peridot changed during her time stranded on Earth.

I feel like once her "metal powers" develop enough, she'll be able to recall her limb enhancers to her through sheer force of will.

Are those things not actually feral or what? They seem to operate on basic instinct, except that Roadrunner monster that seemed to have some wit as well as a heart full of malice.

I love how canon this is. I love the Dick Squad.

>implying Rose wouldn't say that
Rose was blunt as hell, man.

I felt this way too but then I realized she just has a bad case of resting bitch face thanks to the boarders

I hope Perodot does get those back eventually, and I hope that's how she does it

or maybe she actually has a personality

Shes the strongest, unfused Gem among the entire main cast (she's possibly even stronger than Garnet) so she's definitely a trump card for when the CGs go up against the Homeworld forces, and even though shes kind of working out her trauma, she still hasn't had her moment of connection with the rest of the CGs.

As real as this is, I feel like Lapis would actually be really hyped to have a star emblem, just because she gets to match Steven

Inconsistent characterization. Writers don't know what the fuck they're doing and only know they want moody bitches everywhere.

I've met a handful of women just like her. Art school girls, mostly. From far away they seem flawless. They're beautiful, composed, always the center of attention even when they're not calling attention to themselves. Whenever they're around you're always kind of stunned that someone like THAT wants to spend time near someone like you.

But all that stuff isn't them. It's not exactly a facade, either. It's just the way everyone else sees them. And when you discover that, actually, they are real people, with irrational faults and maybe more than a little mental instability, you almost feel as though they've lied to you. But it's not her fault. You played yourself.

i dont get why people are bitchin at lapis
people here have been assholes over much more trivial things while this bitch has been isolated for thousands of years, wrongfully kidnapped, sacrificed her freedom for the one person she knows actually gave a fuck about her, and then finds out she's to room with the person who wronged her without even listening to what she has to say