"Your business is about to f***ing swim down the Hudson," Ramsay said...

>"Your business is about to f***ing swim down the Hudson," Ramsay said. "Why did you become a chef-owner if you haven't a clue how to run a business?"
>In a cruel bit of irony, Cerniglia's body was found floating in the Hudson river.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Recipes/kitchen-nightmares-participant-joe-cerniglia-commits-suicide/story?id=11744484

Do you think ramsay went too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma
youtube.com/watch?v=C5p2hJPHx7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pottery

What's the problem with having pineapple on pizza? I was never aware this was a point of contention for people.

Tastes like shit by itself, clashes with the rest of the ingredients on the pizza, gets juice throughout everything

On a 2008 follow-up show, Ramsay praised Cerniglia for changes that helped turn around the debt-laden business.

The Jersey chef was busted for cocaine at his restaurant months before he apparently leaped off the George Washington Bridge, cops said.

An emergency crew rushed to Campania on July 15 after someone called 911 and said he had snorted coke.

Cerniglia was "sweating profusely, shaking and in need of medical assistance," NorthJersey.com reported then.

He was taken to Hackensack University Medical Center and arrested for being under the influence of narcotics.

Those close to Cerniglia were tight-lipped about what led the married father of three to jump.

Me either. Hawaiian pizza is extremely popular here.

Me thinks she wasnt ready for the resturaunt game and the kings words pushed her over the edge causing her to jump off a bridge.
.5 - 1.4% (probably a higher % amongst chefs and business owners) of people kill themselves, Ramsay does enough resturaunts then its bound to happen at some point.

Anyways RIP IN PISS!!!

has za kino gone too far?

Some place had an abundance of pineapple (possible in Hawaii) so they have it with everything. Then some tourist come by and "enjoy" the iconic local cuisine.
Blah blah blah local dominos in the region starts getting rid of pineapple and next thing you know its a pizza fucking everywhere.

>Why, don't just stand there, user! Come, join us!

what do, brehs?

Leave. The right one is attractive for sure, but stupid and cunty.

>The grammar

I love pineapple but I would never put it on a pizza. We truly live through an era of degenerate faggotry.

>Thank you for coming to the station, Mr. Ramsay
>This is just a formality to identify the body
*removes sheet*
What is this?
>I was hoping you could tell us, sir
LOOK AT HER
*pokes holes in body with finger*
SHE'S RANCID
Do you have any idea how long it takes meat to turn like this?
Are you taking the piss out of me?
>Sir you're under arrest

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma

Was that the episode where they had to call an ambulance because because a guy was shitting his guts out in the bathroom?

6/10 would chuckle again

Nothing he said was incorrect.

You, need to learn, what you, preach.

Why is Ramsay so mean? Why has nobody sued him for workplace harassment yet?

because he has a british accent and women like men who can cook.

>We need you to identify the body. Just step into the morgue Mr. Ramsay, this will only take a minute.
>Tell me, these bodies ... are they frozen?
>uh ... yes chef
>Bloody hell

I'm really surprised these women didn't call him a sexist
youtube.com/watch?v=C5p2hJPHx7w

>clashes with the rest of the ingredients on the pizza
What? As much as I dislike warm fruit, the sweetness of pineapple very nicely complements the salty flavor of the ham and cheese imo.

daily reminder literally all but 1 resturant in each season closed down

some seasons ALL places shut down

including the ones he "returns to next season" and they say things are going great

source:realitytvrevisited

>these actresses

they know its a TV show, its open for fucking 15-20 nights a year

If 50% of all restaurants close, then it isn't surprising that 90% of the ones that are $500,000 in debt close.

There's just better options. Pizza is better as a savory dish, the soggy sweetness of pineapple throws it off a bit when you could add a lot of meat and veggies instead.

That said, if I'm limited to two ingredients, I usually go with pineapple and pepperoni because I like how it tastes together.

?

>daily reminder literally all but 1 resturant in each season closed down
>some seasons ALL places shut down
>If 50% of all restaurants close, then it isn't surprising that 90% of the ones that are $500,000 in debt close.

I think the point here is rather that the conceit of the show is really dark. It's billed as an opportunity for real change, to get yourself out of a slump, with the help of an "expert" in the industry.

Like other user said they even include "returns" to sell the idea that people can do better after Gordon's blessing.

In reality the show is a freakshow exhibit of failed businesses that don't recover or turn around. It's parading around people heavily in debt and showing off how incompetent and stupid they are.

Now when you see the show for what it is, with the fake positive veneer washed off, it's not quite as easy to enjoy it. This is why they refuse to be straightforward about it. People would feel uncomfortable, so we all pretend, just like when we tell kids they can become anything.

Im more of a bbq sauce jinda guy, you get the sweetness to contrast the lethal ammounts of salt along with some smokey flavour that gies great with assorted synthetic meat product

its more than 90

its like 99

but the fact he leaves and they're in such "great shape" hugging that makes it a joke

he literally revisted places from seasons 1 and 2, of which each season has a 100% closure rate but they were "going good" within a year of him being there and visting again

>In reality the show is a freakshow exhibit of failed businesses that don't recover or turn around. It's parading around people heavily in debt and showing off how incompetent and stupid they are.
I agree
>Now when you see the show for what it is, with the fake positive veneer washed off, it's not quite as easy to enjoy it. This is why they refuse to be straightforward about it. People would feel uncomfortable, so we all pretend, just like when we tell kids they can become anything.
A lot of the are assholes or just crazy, and there is no desire to feel bad for them. The uncomfortable ones are the ones with other people losing money because of the owner.

Ramsay mocked the quality of his coke so he started growing his own coca plants and imported 20 illegal bolivians to refine it into pure cocaine

Sweet barbecue sauce is garbage and you're literally a buttfink if you like it.

>reading comprehension
go join the chef in the river

>when Chef Ramsay yells "IT'S RAW" but he is just really high and complimenting the quality of your drugs

It's fine if it's done well, like anything else. In my opinion though it's better served as part of an assortment with a variety of other pizzas, so you can mix & match the sweetness with other flavours.

If you do have it by itself, though, black olives make a great balancing third topping.

It's because you have unsophisticated tastebuds. It's not your fault, it's your upbringing, blame your parents.

>Its so unrefined its growing on a tree

or he smokes, ramsay doesnt like smoking

Admittedly, some of the places were so far in the hole by the time Ramsay showed up that even the boost from the show wouldn't help.

Plus, some restaurants closed for other reasons, like their rent doubling or their financial backers backing out. Restaurants are one of the riskiest business ventures and the majority close within three years of opening.

So yeah, it's sad to see some of the nice restaurants close, but I've laughed when I read that restaurants run by real assholes close (like Blackberry's, Flamangos, and Mill Street Bistro)

thread ruined

more like pizza ruined

>tfw moving to the west coast
>now thats the first pizza listed on every establishment

>have to literally customize to get pepperoni w mushrooms

thread. Nice and ruined

>Now when you see the show for what it is, with the fake positive veneer washed off, it's not quite as easy to enjoy it

I enjoy watching bad people suffer and get false hope though

This is true but it's not like it's not the owners' fault, the production company still pays them so it's not like they're being selfless in making absolute fools of themselves on TV

Most of the restaurant's problems are business-related, I doubt any of the owners featured on kitchen nightmares could read a balance sheet. In the UK version Ramsay tells almost every restaurant owner to hire a serious business manager

Most of these people have no business running a restaurant, so it's not surprising. There's no cure for incompetence.

>go to restaurant
>show them how to make food
>help them figure out their issues
>decorate so it doesn't look so shitty
>set them up to achieve
>leave

after that it's up to the owners and the staff. just because Ramsey spent a few days helping them out doesn't mean these dumbasses that got into these poor situations in the first place aren't going to regress as soon as he is gone. if you were shit at running a business beforehand then you'll still be shit afterwards. a weeks worth of lecturing and demonstration won't fix that