pastebin.com/4zF1PBay/

welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/

Previously: >

1st for jumping man

david lunch lol

He's dead!

>mfw this season

>mfw the actor will only have a cameo

I gave up trying to like this season so now I just watch it for the hell of it now and am thinking Lynch is gradually just trolling us and thinking that his fans are stupid enough to continue liking this shit.

PURE FRIENDO

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Is he sleeping?

who is this seaman deamon?

What happened to him? Any ideas?

>episode 16
>DoppelCoop mere steps away from accomplishing his ultimate goal, however he needs some backup to deal with the FBI agents and that pesky retard
>enters a building and sees pic related
>"I think it's time i told y'all everytin bout Judy"

Dougie is how Lynch sees the fans.

same that happened to Tracey, Radio Fu 1956 and Disc Jockey 1956

sees.. the fans

I AM NOT YOUR FOOT

it is about to have fun with what you have in front of you instead of relying on expectations, at the same time he is building something that will blow our expectations

in other words, it is zen

Persist, my friend. A common theme of Lynch's oeuvre is to make you feel as though you're participating in a live-action version of The Emperor's New Clothes.

But that guy was in the car the entire time?

I am JUDY

because they were close to the portal they could remain invisible, so he just massaged Hasting's mind and it poped

Booper massaging that mechanic is something similar I think

Bowie will make a posthumous appearance and it'll make prime time news. Lynch has been sitting on unreleased footage he filmed during FWWM in preparation for the two cancelled sequels, whose plots are being reworked into this season. That's where the footage of Don Davis floating through space came from since it's footage of him from about 20 years ago, and he was never confirmed as a returning actor -- but Briggs along with Jeffries have been mentioned prominently throughout this season.

Briggs will have a bigger scene where he reunites with Bobby in the white lodge (but present day Bobby will be digitally edited into the scene). Jeffries is gonna pop up at some point and /tpg/ is going to fucking explode.

I brought you a coffee

Shelly is such a piece of shit

Felt bad for /our guy/ Bobby

Thanks, Tracey.

>coffee
Oh so that's why the spirit appeared

mfw no Tracey JewFu brings me coffee to see my secret glass box with aliens inside and have raw quicky sex even if having head exploded

or it was Window Earle and appeared because BONSAI BONSAI

Extremely scummy from Lynch if true.

He evolved, she did not
women are alpha value seeking over character, nothing new, since fucking Samson history repeats

Is Diane a Black Lodge agent?

Sheryl Lee is a very wonderful and sweet woman with a nice smile!

You're just a pleb.

everyone I don't like is from the black lodge .JPG

She's like Mona Lisa, she's hypnotizing

Finally watched the episode, damn that last scene was perfect. The piano, the pie, the brothers, Dale, the old lady, Candy... just perfection

When is Laura coming back?

RIGHT NOW

also blowing expectations
Oh Angelo could just play Laura's Theme
and Cooper slowing weeping

and we would have cum on our pants

2 episodes after Coop's Return.

>pissing man is not Dougie

ONE JOB

etherial wooshing

disgusting fat bitch

How is it scummy? Bowie is bigger than Twin Peaks, dead or alive, and it would be a huge surprise if they got him to film anything in either case. Keep in mind he was having a career resurgence and was very busy in the last few years.

which comes two episodes after audrey's return

bob is dead
log lady is dead
jeffries is dead
pete is dead
briggs is dead
doc hayward is dead

and they got to see dougie

People were shilling Shelly so hard until last episode
where are they now

Dead.

Which is hilarious since Shelly was always among the worst girls.

Including kissing Gordon for funsies

Getting coins in their mouths

Nobody can argue Shelly isn't a shit tier waifu after Part 11. There might be a roastie or two defending her, but there is nothing more disgusting than a woman being a bad mom.

It was so weird at the police station when they were sitting in regular chairs but Diane was sitting on a stupidly tall chair posing like a statue

Lynch really wants to fuck Laura Dern

>you will never have your testicles pierced by a heel as Candie tries to squash a fly which landed there

why even expel CO2

Too busy spending time with Thier wife's daughter.

Candie!

I'm 99% certain that I read someone from the cast saying Bowie was going to appear in some capacity but called the Twin Peaks plans off when he got news of his terminal cancer
Imagine if there was no cancer and Bowie had a prominent role in the show, god damn

>wants to

user, I...

Shelly was always a massive slag. The problem was that inexperienced virgins couldn't (or wouldn't) differentiate her obvious inclinations, desires and behavioural patterns between that of a thirsty slut and that of an abused wife, as they had no real-life experience of the fairer sex. It's cool, though, they'll learn eventually.

Shelly got one ride

Using footage of a dead man without his consent is scummy behaviour.

All for a television show. Hopefully Lynch is above that.

The gf is writing a paper comparing old and new twin peaks but she's not sure where to start.

One idea was to explore the series' relationships to genres but that's more general than is preferential.

Any ideas? Not asking anyone to write a paper, just trying to find direction.

If wonder if she got her shoe back

There is literally nothing funnier than obvious virgins on this website trying to sound like tough guys who have the deep knowledge of women's true face.

You are so hilariously pathetic.

>Hopefully Lynch is above that.
He already did it with major Briggs

Shit. Dougie is led by coffee in that one scene in ep 11. The first time we see any coffee brought into the black box room, one of the spirits appears, later we see Cooper floating in the box perhaps serving as a visual imprint that suggests Dougiecoop and Coop occupy the same space. I think the spirit that killed Tracy and the dude is Dougie. The black lodge connects to this world through planes of weakness (Jack Rabbit's Palace/ The Black Box/ Buckhorn's Sycamore street). Or is is maybe a suggestion on how the black lodge spirits are operating in a similar fashion to Dougie, guided by Mike.

The consent was probably included his contract for FWWM. I don't think they had to retake everyone's consent when Missing Pieces was released.

>without his consent
this is doubtful
and bowie would not have given even the slightest inch of a fuck, in fact he would've been happy

>people still not realizing that Shelly is under a magic spell

Love you, too, babe.

Go with political climate and the context of where the artform was then and where it is now. Ie. original series was very much a satire of the contemporary tv landscape while also making a comment regarding the Reagan nuclear family. New series is in a much different tv landscape and seems to be fairly grounded in contemporary alienation etc.

CUTE

Are we supposed to still care about this bitch or feel sympathy after she almost kill her own mother for a junkie?

You're a fucking pussy dude

>Imagine if there was no cancer and Bowie had a prominent role in the show, god damn

Don't remind me

Yes, I'm sure it is included in some contract but the fact is the man declined to be a part of this season and using his image is extremely scummy.

what's his endgame with jeffries then? like blue rose and all that but no one is saying anything about desmond, you know?

>I think the spirit that killed Tracy and the dude is Dougie.
The Experiment is a separate entity and the thing which created Dougie (it's holding a golden ball briefly when we first see it in the box). Dougie was just a decoy doppelganger who's a little ball rattling around in MIKE's pocket.

Kek had to kill lots of people to help Trump

>ywn be a pussy dude

I don't understand the show. Was the Op pic scene supposed to look this tacky? I also got weirded out seeing Kyle Mc get fucked while being half braindead

Dunno what to think

He threatened a poor disabled man, raped his daughter, and (probably) killed his best friend. I don't think showing footage of a dead man is belowhim.

Shelly cucked Bobby so she deserved it.

wow

true

I didn't read your post properly the first time, but I still disagree. If Lynch has more Bowie footage from FWWM, he and Bowie's people negotiated the terms of ownership when they signed on for the film. He consented when he signed the contract. No different than Bob appearing in flashbacks.

go away Michael

Bobby was sleeping with Laura and Shelly

He deserved it

Good point.

Hello white knight

Man can cheat, woman don't

What's the deal with that possessed kid in the car?

>inb4 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GRAND THEFT AUTO

The LOG lady STOLE my TRUCK

We get the world we deserve.