ITT thread: Sup Forums couples you wish got cucked

ITT thread: Sup Forums couples you wish got cucked.

Go to bed Timm

When I was a lad, I thought Max should've dropkicked Roxanne and dated this seductress.

I was a stupid fucking kid.

Huh. Can't say I've never mulled this over...

Fuck off yank scum.

Well no fucking wonder the white race is doomed, if even a third of the population is made up of these faggots.

He cucked her

Either Kevin or Greg would be fine even Pearl

Manta should fuck Mera in front of Arthur.

In the comics she left him to go fuck some prince from her planet or something.

Just watch TTGO. It's a running gag that they aren't together in this one.

Arthur fucked Mera sister and most likely impregnated her

>Manta should fuck Mera in front of Arthur.

Itasca really disgusting. I'm actually a bit triggered by interracial. I don't know if that's racism tho, don't care. I don't like it.

>male birds don't lay eggs

Did Starfire give birth to his mutant children?

tfw you fapped to this

Why? Why does it bother you so much? I've never understood this. Who cares who other people have sex with?

>implying she doesn't bang Silky behind his back

I'm don't care about other people relationships. But I just find it "weird" or simply "ugly"

I think I would be a bit bothered if one of my child ended with a black person (when I mean black, I don't mean the kind of black guy who is seen as white by some be cause he is successful and well mannered )

An I'm not physically attracted to black women.

Come on, Tenzin. Lin's had a hard life. She needs a man who can fuck long and hard like he's trying to repopulate his race. Just sayin' man, one night with Lin. Hell, discuss it with Pema, she knows Lin has earned it.

>black == hood nigga

I fucking hate people like you. Just because a black person doesn't sell drugs doesn't mean they aren't black. There's enough ignorant motherfuckers saying if you don't act a certain way you aren't "real black" we don't need more white people reinforcing it. What, are you telling me you'd want your daughter to get knocked up by some white trash that sells weed out of his Honda Civic?

Chek dis oreo