How does she manage to become a worse actress every single season?

How does she manage to become a worse actress every single season?

Because the show gets worse every single season. It's going to be hilarious to see her career die when the show is done.

Nearly every single side actor has been better than her. Hell my mvp was the maester that sam is learning under. He has more range and natural charisma than dany, hell even the line about him writing a witty book so people would read it was hilarious, in a nerdy sort of way.

Idont think anything dany has ever said made me even crack a smile.

She becomes more of a diva and gives less fucks as the seasons progress.
>both in character and real life

in the beginning there was lots of growth of her character, because of the situations she found herself in and the way she reacted to it. she actually used to take risks and do some clever things. stepping into the pyre, claiming the unsullied etc. now the writers are trying to force these epic moments by giving her cheesy lines and scenes like 'I'll burn you alive if you betray me'.

'Dracarys' in S3 was her peak, she's always delivered well in Dothraki and Valyrian, but has no charisma when she speaks the common tongue

Are you kidding?

That was one of her worst performances.

She was put alongside this failed abortion of an actor so she looked much more professional in comparison

absolutely miscast
i feel that Dany wouldn't be such a horrible character if the actress was charismatic.
Clarke is so fucking boring and overacting that it's impossible to take her seriously, much less believe that someone would actually follow her

>Hell my mvp was the maester that sam is learning under

that's because he's a real film thespian, pleb

I rewatched it about 2 weeks ago and still liked it as much as the first time. I even liked the Dothraki speech on dragon back in s6. I just find her English cringey but they give her shit lines as well like 'I will break the wheel' which have no content in them but the writers think are 'badass' and empowering

Her worst bits were the speech outside Meeren when her eyebrows and mouth looked ridiculous, and when she was on Drogon's back the first time acting amazed. awful.

>the maester that sam is learning under
That may be because he has an Oscar, and Emilia is not such a good actress

And yet he was a fantastic Daario. So suave and so much charisma compared to the cunt that we got next.

i couldn't stop thinking about that the last episode, she's the worst actor in that show. awful.

she just looks at the void and say the words in the script, nothing else.

Let me guess, your favorite scenes are whenever Tyrion is drinking?

Completely agree. he was the perfect book daario, the kind of Chad that someone like Daenerys absolutely drools over

he's right though, he's got the kind of charisma that women absolutely love, not necessarily 'screen' charisma.

he's a far better daario than Michael huisman if we're comparing him to book daario. but Michael huisman is much more entertaining

Because her character changed and she always had a one-dimensional range. She could play a timid and sad young girl with few lines just fine, which probably isn't too difficult to begin with. Now you're asking the same actress to fulfill the role of strong, powerful and emotional YAS-bait, and for her to carry whole scenes and be the focus of the audience's attention, and it falls completely flat

Yet he was almost completely responsible for creating the worst fighting scene in modern high-profile television

90% of Blackwater was awful, 90% of the fighting this past episode was awful, 90% of battle of the bastards was awful.

You sure?

the writing has become worse and worse, so have the sets and costumes

I cant imagine it helps any actor, but yeah she is particularly terrible

In my opinion it's not such much the acting but the writing that is really hitting new lows. When the script is utter garbage no amount of good acting can save it. Crappy dialogues and stupid scenes will always look retarded.

BoB was good

>BoB was good
BoB was ok I guess, but I still can't figure what they were doing with that damn giant. Give the guy a stick or something, holy hell. If they'd spent some of their resources making that guy some armor, a helmet, and a big fuckoff sword, it would have just been Beatdown Of The Bastard. He gets killed with goddamn human-sized arrows.

It's the character, not the actress. Fucing 4chinned turboautists.

what i hate about feminism is it's actually misogynist as fuck. dany, arya that lil bear bitch and now sansa are literally just men with pussies. basically the message is female traits are so bad the only way women can be respected is by being men.

i actually think dany has become a less shit actress though but somehow more cringeworthy.

isnt the character supposed to be like 15 years old?

the combination of lines that a kid would say (written badly) + old overacting woman delivering them is a deadly mix

The things I would do to that girl the first few seasons. She was looking a bit autistic by season 5 and I shut the entire show down after season 6.

It will be so satisfying to see her career tank hard after this show is done, cause her acting is so shit, but also cause she'll constantly deny half-decent roles because the character isn't a strong independent wymyn queen kelly c, but eventually she'll have to take on a role where she is some degraded slut, or some dumb bimbo.

It was kinda like seeing Jennifer Lawrence in American Hustle, where she went from le black mockingjay female warrior hero, to a dumb housewife. It was immensely satisfying to watch

How fat is she now?

yes, she would be

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

His name is Michiel you fucking pleb

sorry for the hugely important error that was vital to my post, Mr huisman

I forgive you

>mfw the entire exchange between Daenerys and Varys last episode

How can a Spider have more presence than the Dragon Queen?