Hurr blacks are less intelligent than whites and asians because their IQ scores are lower than average

>hurr blacks are less intelligent than whites and asians because their IQ scores are lower than average
>hurr here are UNDENIABLE statistics, research and 3 hour redpilled YouTube videos proving this fact

Why can't you autists realise that the ONLY reason why blacks fail at IQ tests is BECAUSE trying to excel in academics is seen as """acting white""" amongst their kind?

This is what happens when you treat and socially engineer a proud and noble race as SUBHUMAN ANIMALS for a good part of HUNDREDS of years, denying them the right to read or write, that illiteracy itself is seen as normal and encouraged through generations.

But no, you don't want to admit the truth because after reading this, cognitive dissonance is going to kick in hard and you'll still try to justify why "blacks are subhuman" with your "just world" modus operandi.

Let the flame wars begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000207
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_and_crystallized_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk why there should be a flame war, you are right desu. The amount of particular types of people that have any kind of profession or interest is dependent on the cultural views that those types of people share among each other, that's just how humans work. Same goes for women in STEM, Asians in Jazz, men in ballet.

And to those saying intelligence is different because it's independent of culture: yes, fluid intelligence is, but no IQ test measures solely fluid intelligence. Blacks have lower IQ scores because IQ tests measures crystallized intelligence in addition to fluid intelligence. And crystallized intelligence is affected by cultural views.

>Whites been to the moon
>Asians going to the moon
>Indians going to the moon
>Niggers currently burning down their own ghettos

HURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR YOU RACISTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BLACKS ARE NOT DUMB

You sure convinced us m8y

>what is the IQ range of Africans
>why do hispanics score higher than blacks
>why do Asians score higher than everybody

Don't be retarded OP. Your argument falls apart when you look at countries other than America.

You're right, we should respect their culture of ignorance and let them be free in Africa. Thank you for enlightening us.

a. jews are smarter with worse treatment

b. never said it was genetic

culture

Sup Forums BTFOOOOOOO

You're a fucking idiot. IQ tests have nothing to do with academics and education level. They are really just an abstract measure of a person's ability to reason.

Black culture is the result of black people. It has nothing to do with slavery.

> Posts argument that was debunked in the same thread

They should be freed back in nature. They will evolve when the time is right. Forcing it won´t do shit.

Niggers have had as much time as anyone else to stop being niggers. They just doubled down on the niggerness and now expect everyone else to put up with it.

t. from a country with no niggers

>Why can't you autists realise that the ONLY reason why blacks fail at IQ tests is BECAUSE trying to excel in academics is seen as """acting white""" amongst their kind?

Boo fucking hoo then, if they got a problem with that, then they should go back to Africa. Being a minority here is a privilege, not a right.

>it's white mans fault we never could generate an advanced system of industry, medicine and infrastructure
>it's whiteman's fault we can't be educated
>they made us hate education
>somehow they can do this with some kind of magical force of oppression.
>that force must be called...white power

>Why can't you autists realise that the ONLY reason why blacks fail at IQ tests is BECAUSE trying to excel in academics is seen as """acting white""" amongst their kind?

oh. really? then why do the black kids who get adopted into white families in white communities still score lower?

>This is what happens when you treat and socially engineer a proud and noble race as SUBHUMAN ANIMALS for a good part of HUNDREDS of years,

Okay. We did that.

>But no, you don't want to admit the truth because after reading this, cognitive dissonance is going to kick in hard and you'll still try to justify why "blacks are subhuman" with your "just world" modus operandi.

We justify blacks are subhumans because "we socially engineered" them for hundreds of years into one.

They don't?

>Blacks are not subhumans
>Blacks on average have the lowest IQ on the planet.

>On average
>On average

Why do you clump all blacks together in the same way?
There are many varying groups of black people whos people have never been subjected to slavery.

There are tens of thousands of very intelligent black people but ON AVERAGE they sit at the lower end of the IQ spectrum.

" after reading this, cognitive dissonance is going to kick in hard "

Did you forget to link an article or are you suggesting that we pull some sort of real argument out of the drivel that you wrote?

Shit b8.

Not So Great Britain, if they were truly smart they would not encourage illiteracy or remain stupid to avoid "acting white".

>culture appears magically out of nowhere

So blacks intentionally do poorly on IQ tests to avoid looking like an uncle Tom?

>This is what happens when you treat and socially engineer a proud and noble race as SUBHUMAN ANIMALS for a good part of HUNDREDS of years, denying them the right to read or write, that illiteracy itself is seen as normal and encouraged through generations.
Blame the Democrats for the black community's devastation in the last sixty or so years.

Kek, they are animals.

I don't even care anymore, fuck niggers.

>being successful is "acting white"
Funny that.

they do.

>their own ghettos
You give them too much credit. They are burning down the ghettos that white people allowed them to have. All of Africa literally never even made it to the Bronze Age.

This. Being subhuman isn't innate, it can be changed with the right mentality, i.e. using reason, having higher morals, having self awareness. If an entire race of people can be subjugated, abused and tossed aside with relative ease then it's fair to deduce that the majority of individuals within that race are subhuman until we are given evidence to the contrary.

Doesn't matter what happens in America or Europe with blacks, you can look at Africa in places that are totally void of any contact with foreign elements, they are extremely primitive compared to the rest of the world.

Are you saying these people who are several hundred years behind NOW have the intellectual capacity to be as the same level?

That's what gets me. I know niggers who think this and then when you point out a successful beaner or chink they just "well they pretty much white so fuck them".

Niggers are dumb as hell. The really think being an upstanding member of society means you want to be white. Shit, this dumb nigger at the protests last night called police a creation of white supremacy.

Stupid niggers.

Calling people with lower intelligence as subhuman is a bit extreme, it's a genetic trait like any other, it doesn't define what it is to be human.

They actually do. Even successful blacks can't perform on the same level as their peers.

Do some research.

Average and extremes are different, but it also depends on the population you look at.

The majority of US blacks suffers from pruning of the most ambitious ancestors during the slavery, which means that it impacts the black of today.

Where was the debunked? Your earlier post was you just making excuses for why people score low on I.Q tests. There was no source or proof, nigger.

don't be fucking retarded. look at africa. if anything american interbreeding with nogs made them slightly more intelligent and human-like.

>calls them subhuman
>lectures us on racism

Fuck off already, you just look like an idiot at this point.

I'm not talking about intelligence, I'm talking about self-awareness and virtue. You can be dumb as bricks and still be more human than a genius who has no idea as to why he does the things he does.

Poor whites outscore rich blacks on SAT and IQ tests

But the IQ tests to differentiate intelligence between races are mostly fluid.

Still you're way off-base, so allow me to pontificate for a moment:

Assuming that all humans everywhere had the same predisposition to success and civilisation-building, where would we expect the most successful societies to come about? If there are no differences between people, then the differences must come from our surroundings. So logically the most powerful and successful civilisations must come from the most rich land.

I'll let you draw to the conclusion.

Mixed here. I got the best of both worlds. I'll present it like this: blacks people are on average the SAME intelligence as ANY OTHER GROUP. With that being said, sexual selection and genetics are responsible for the offspring. Intelligence is given by ONLY father and mother. Nothing else, nothing less. Skull shape, skin color, lip size, hair texture, even brain size don't mean more intelligent. Intelligence is just the synapses in your brain and the thoughts it can create. Also, intelligence can cover many different things. The real word which people should pay attention to, is TALENT. People are good at different things. and is usually inherited, not a phenotypical byproduct.

All that being said, not every black in the world has been IQ tested, not every white person (in fact I think more intelligent whites record their iq scores) and Asians value education so most of them try hard to get good iq scores. Another thing not taken into account is that most iq scores are outdated. So since the sample sizes aren't even reliable, and outdated, you have to take into account that iq tests are only designed to test one thing. And tests such as the asvab and wais should even be concluded from, if you're going to conclude that a certain race of people are smarter or more talented than others.

>PROUD AND NOBLE RACE

Proud for what? For existing? Shitty bait.

>I'll present it like this: blacks people are on average the SAME intelligence as ANY OTHER GROUP
>if I ASSERT my belief in CAPS that makes it TRUE despite EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY

It's for emphasis. Do you know what emphasis is? Or are you just argumentative for the fuck of it.

NO
NOOO

This can not be true.
Source please, I want to cry myself to sleep tonight.

Just how do you think researchers go about measuring IQ? They don't just hand out leaflets with pictures on them, you mutt.

>and Asians value education so most of them try hard to get good iq scores

So blacks are just lazy, then? Huh.

How about you emphasize your evidence instead of your baseless assertion.

EMPHASIZING a false statement doesn't make it less false

>1 post

Do you think black people just let themselves be iq tested? They don't even let a police officer question them.

And yeah, most black Americans are lazy.

A materialistic mindset will over look the naturality of the individual and its unprecedented depth of intelligence hidden from ego

Any pressure of condescendance is fear
over the fact if inferiority

White RACIST males deluding and conditioning others tend to trace copy and paste melinin history have only the capacity to erase proper history that unfolds unprecedented success for the ENTIRE human race. FUCK YOU. Asians the spanish,natives.. the Hindu.. they all have history in which you have decieved pillaged and destroyed.

BLACK PRIVILEGE.

i'm not white

BTFO

Ah, environmental possiblism.

So they're dumb enough to force themselves to be failures because of some gay peer pressure.

k, what point were you trying to prove again?

>Do you think black people just let themselves be iq tested?

Lol

>And yeah, most black Americans are lazy.

I was referring to blacks in general.

But I'll humour you: wouldn't you equate laziness with the inability to efficiently solve problems?

Well obviously the only reason a white family would adopt a black child is to more effectively keep the black man down.

It's logical. There is no evidence to the contrary, only IQ scores which aren't experimentally sound. You'd have to set up controls, variables, and all that. It's not smart to go off iq scores. Human intelligence isn't phenotypical. It is genetic. You'd have to prove that white people are somehow another species of bipedal intelligent Homo sapiens with language. But the history says otherwise. There is no distinction. Only sexual selection and bottleneck theory. Humans don't evolve. You'd have to prove that white people were created and came about on their own.

>Ravens progressive metrics IQ test doesn't exist the post.

Kill yourself.

No, I'd equate laziness with efficiency. If presented with a problem, you're going to solve it. No matter how smart or dumb you are. If blacks were truly stupid they wouldn't survive as humans.

>BECAUSE trying to excel in academics is seen as """acting white""" amongst their kind

US ghetto culture is representative of all African cultures and its diaspora. Hutus and Tutsis will slaughter each other for being a different tribe, but when it comes to the fight against "acting white", it unites them.

I was gonna write a witty response to this, but then i saw:
>1 post by this ID

>BLACKS AREN'T SUBHUMAN CHIMPS BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS

niggers skull is tiny, as tiny as a wite womens head

Niggers prove time and time again that they have a retarded ability to reason. Thus, lower IQ.

>Proud and Noble

Top fucking Kek, Bongfag

>If presented with a problem, you're going to solve it. No matter how smart or dumb you are.

Debatable and depends on the problem. But enough semantics.

>If blacks were truly stupid they wouldn't survive as humans.

White people could have wiped blacks off the Earth.

A standard deviation in IQ wouldn't be that noticeable if blacks tried.

But you can recreate IQ results in other cultures where 'acting white' isn't a thing.

You're right. Blacks are our intellectual equals in every way.

Since you believe that 100% unironically, why don't you become an urban teacher and try to teach Jamal how to factor polynomials? Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Holy fuck you are dumb.

But then all of his friends will make fun of him : (

how can you say debatable in one instance and then claim that white people could have wiped blacks off the earth? That is just a contradiction my friend. I'd argue your claim is wayyyy more debatable than mine.

But you said a people who is easily subdued should be considered to be subhuman. Africa could be bombed from South to North and there is nothing anyone there would be able to due about it, that is the power of intelligence.

I don't consider this to be a reason to call someone subhuman, like I said, intelligence is a trait like any other human ability and it observable to manifest itself differently among different populations.

the illiterate niggers from hundreds of years ago are dead

the ones that go to school and learn today are still stupid and have no excuse

>Hundreds of years
You are implying that the whites had such privilege for more than a century.
Even in the late 30' one's social status was dependant on one's origins in most of Europe.

I wish you could point me a successful black society. But you can't.

It's sad man. And most people like to blame whites for black's defeat. That's just too easy isn't it?

5 min later, no wallet , no watch, no phone

>If blacks were truly stupid they wouldn't survive as humans.
Wouldn't survive without us. And certainly not with an increasing population.

>It's logical. There is no evidence to the contrary, only IQ scores which aren't experimentally sound. You'd have to set up controls, variables, and all that.
You're acting as if researchers don't take all that into account.

>It's not smart to go off iq scores.

Then let's go off on history.

>Human intelligence isn't phenotypical. It is genetic.

Picrelated.

How could they not have? The only reason they didn't is because of their morals and because they saw their use in manual labour.

Define successful. Black societies were thriving all over Africa until about 1300 AD when the Europeans tried to come back and thought that Africans were different.

They survived without whites for hundreds of thousands of years

>blacks people are on average the SAME intelligence as ANY OTHER GROUP

lol

>inb4 neckbeards rushing to Wikipedia to learn what sexual selection is so they can concoct a shitty rebuttal to scientific facts

There are enough populations of blacks that were not enslaved by white men and they haven't developed either in all those years.
And besides, there's only a handful of white people compared to people of other colors. Saying white man kept them down is acknowledging they were inferior in the first place because they let themselves be kept down.

But they don't...

And I'm not going to argue whether whites could have wiped out all blacks because that's a fuckin stupid thing to argue. Point is they couldn't have.

Nigger shit like this is why I don't like telling people that I'm a quarter kneegrow. I'm very hwhite passing and I enjoy my life as a proud huwhite man. The majority of blacks that I've been around just have shitty reasoning abilities and are impossible to have an intellectual conversation with. I don't fucking know if it's culture or genetics (probably a mix), but it's really hard to blame white people for fleeing to the suburbs and not wanting to be around an abundance of nigs.

You said:
> IQ tests have nothing to do with academics and education level.

Can you not read? IQ tests measure BOTH fluid intelligence (the kind you are talking about) and crystallized intelligence (acquired throughout life). Never encountered a layperson who didn't know this. Anyway, every single psychologist agrees crystallized intelligence is influenced by education.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000207
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_and_crystallized_intelligence

Oh it's the old "IQ tests aren't a 100% perfect representation of intelligence so they don't count" argument. What a surprise

ker

>You're acting as if researchers don't take all that into account.

You're acting as if behavioral science, psychology, and sociology are infallible. It's soft science

>scientific facts
>literally only outdated iq scores with random and unequal sample sizes

Do you know why there's only a handful of white people? Because of history. Whiteness is recessive gene, surviving in different ways than black. Not smarter. It can be argued that large scale conquering is wholly immoral, not an indication of superiority.

Yes, basic survival with a high child mortality rate and short lifespan. Anything more than that has been as a direct result of European intervention.

of course they could, i remember that anglos in some war in apefrica they won being outnumbered by like 32 (each anglo killed 32 spear chuckers or more)

Lower IQ is lower IQ. Ostracizing kids who actually try to succeed is not an excuse, just a good example of how toxic black culture is.

Oh it's the old IQ scores are the end all be all of human talent. Do you know wtf an iq test is? I can't even think of one of my black friends who
A. Took one
B. Took it seriously