They would shit on the silver n make a bronze

A BILLION PEOPLE AND THEY CANT MUSTER ONE FUCKING MEDAL HOW CAN A COUNTY BE SO UNATHLETIC HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Maybe the don't get free sponsored jew shit and drugs eh?

The olympics doesn't have poo sports. The closest thing is water sports but they only ever go waist deep into that stuff.

Not all people are equal.

Soon even the Olympic Events will be called racist, as they pit entire ethnic national ethnic groups vs one another.

The liberal mind is cancerous, and in conflict with the natural order.

I guess you're unaware that 90% of all generic drugs are manufactured in India today...

bullshit

the main reason why America is out competing most third world countries is because America has an athlete on literally every single discipline and in some more than one.

I don't even think India has an athlete on half the events plusSpain here has a valid point, there ain't no money for them programs

Not complete bullshit really. India produces tonnes of meds today. As I said, generic ones, since the originals are produced by big Pharma in the US and Europe. For instance, I bought some modafinil on the Silk Road about 3 years ago from India. Today loads of vaccines being used in Africa are produced in India as well.

1 billion Indians and not even a single medel. Oh dear, haha.

Can anyone actually explain why they are so fucking bad at sports besides le poo inna loo xDD? I mean 1 fucking billion...

Most of these sports are hobbies. A majority of the planets people are just trying to survive till next week. No time for hobby sports.

Clearly Indians are oppressed and subjugated by a biased system

That's even sadder, even heavily doped up, we can't seem to win...687 Indian athletes has been banned since 2009 for various doping offences inclueding team bans, still no medal winners even doped up...as far doping rates go, India is third in the world in prevelance of various drugs.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/rio-2016-olympics/india-in-olympics-2016/miscellaneous/Doping-disgrace-687-Indian-athletes-banned-since-2009/articleshow/53441455.cms

>HOW CAN A COUNTY BE SO UNATHLETIC
It's what they're drinking .

Cricket

It's literally that. Malnutrition and disease fucks up their health. Have you ever heard of panchagavya? Indians think cow shit is a good ingredient for medicine.

That's because precision poop dropping is not an olympic sport yet.

Yes, not all people are equal. Such as white people, they cannot compete with African athletes, too bad.

Not a sport

No cricket?

damn gringo beat the fuck out by Jamal once again.

no wonder whites in America are afraid of the black man rising

Indians are literally,

shit
tier.

>Blacks
Swimming

If they had events like rape or telemarketing or working at 7/11 then India would do well.

i get shitloads of generics, most from canadian companies like apotex or rarely the pharma jew Teva

African athletes are good at running away from white people who are good at everything else.

>untuk sembahyang sahaja
Says it's only for prayers. Not saying they don't drink cow piss, but they prefer it fresh from the source.