Anyone else scared that a Trump victory will trigger an actual literal race war?

Anyone else scared that a Trump victory will trigger an actual literal race war?

Please don't vote Trump I live a comfy life in NYC and don't want to have end up fighting hordes of Jamals and Cantrells for a loaf of bread.

Please Sup Forums it's easy hoping for a race war in your comfy farms and 99% white suburbs but an actual race war would hurt whites wayyy more than it would hurt niggers.

>Please don't vote Trump

I'm going to vote Trump

>Trump victory

No need to worry my friend

>trump victory

that would be fun to see! unfortunately there's no way in hell he's going to win :(

It wont kick off a race war.

And if it does well win by a wide margin.

But it wont.

Honestly why would blacks even hate Trump he hasn't said hardly anything about them.

DAILY REMINDER CTR SHILLS ARE TRYING TO PUSH A NARRATIVE THAT TRUMP HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING. HE DOES HAVE A CHANCE, OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SHILLING. YOU MUST VOTE COME NOVEMBER. IGNORE POLLS, THEY'RE ALL BULLSHIT. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS ELECTION DAY. SAGE ALL REPLIES TO THESE SHITTY THREADS.

does anyone have that 16KB pepe? i saw straya posting it once but forgot to save it

DON'T WORRYFROGGIE , HILLARY WILL WIN

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU'RE A FAGGOT

if dublons trump wins

>everyone who doesn't believe in trumps victory is shill.

Its the opposite. With clinton endorsing cop killers and promoting hate against whites will accelerate the race war. Trump has never actually said any divisive things about american CITIZENS

funny you say that.. muds are out right now

Rooting for Trump so America burns, for my viewing pleasure
(ideology closer to Hillary and would like to visit US though)

this

There is nothing that I would like more than for white urban liberals to be force-fed the fruit of their hubris, so long as the white race itself is not permanently crippled as a result (and I do not believe that it would be).

that's why i stopped supporting him and started supporting hillary.

>living in NYC

Disgusting.

i want a race war i live in a muslim area

do you even deus vult bro?

your kike brood forced this shit on us, now you will get your own treatment. no mercy, no remorse. get fucked, globalist scum

if there was a race war whites would win, would not happen though because trump is not going to win.
America will become a cucked as Europe with Clinton in office.

Whites = 62%
Blacks = 15%

Stop being a cuck and defend yourself and your people.

Not as scared as I am after all this email leaking that a Hillary would

And that would be bad how? It will happen in your lifetime just that when it does happen you will be 50-60 years old and outnumbered 3:1.

Your daughter will be raped in front of you by feral muds

We're at the tail end of a two-term black presidency, and Milwaukee is experiencing massive chimpouts because an armed black criminal was shot by a black cop after refusing to drop his weapon.
I'm not sure if anything can stop the race war at this point, so I wouldn't worry about Trump.

Well if you look at combat capable non white males and white males you get 50/50.

Take in the fact that some whites would betray you but some mexicans and most asians would side with you.

It would be 40/60 in favor of white/asian/mexican americans , You d still win in a landslide because nogs are inferior.

Trump will nip BLM in the bud before it gets out of control. There were no real racial problems under Bush.

Obama is doing horrible damage by ignoring/legitimizing BLM, who are basically a radical seditious terrorist organization with Communist ties, and Hillary may or may not continue that.

The authorities have been way too soft on them. Basically they need a few of their skulls cracked.

When the negroes have a chief negro and they're still dumb apes and there's no milk and honey, they start to get MAD. The natural order is for dat big ole white man to be in charge so they can blame him oh lawd.

When the negro is in charge, his whole world falls apart, because he has no one left to blame, so he just starts chimping out in frustration.

>scared of a race war

You must be a nigger who just remembered he's out numbered and out gunned by patriotic Americans who actually know how to use firearms.

Let's be real though, sure Trump gets thousands and thousands of people at his rallies while Hillary gets a few dozen at hers, but the current regime has already decided that she'll win the presidency. The vote counters decide who's won, not the voters.

Thank you for correcting the narrative. $0.20 has been deposited into your account.

>The vote counters decide who's won, not the voters.
This. Listen to Tammany.

No need to be afraid of niggers not even physically. They are only tough the first few seconds of monkey rage but just like a rabid animal they cover in fear as soon as they get hurt a bit.

Me, my friend and his gf walked past a group of the new "refugees" and they stared at her ass. I asked them what they were looking at and they pussied out.

Cant wait
pic related

Why else would I go to a gun range every weekend?

Elections in most nations are a fraud. Look at Austria and "postal votes". We had a similar thing here in our country, our guy was winning by at least 5% but then when the votes were being counted the leftist cucks on the news were already smiling like they knew what was about to go down.

But white people in all major cities would get slaughtered en masse in the streets while all of you farm boys would just stay put on your farms cleaning your guns and do nuffin.

Attention!

David Duke Brigade! First to Fight!
Enlist!

If you choose to live in the city, I really don't care what happens to you. It's what you get for willingly putting yourself around large amounts of niggers. No sympathy.

>not living on the 42nd floor and getting your food delivered by amazon drone while working from your apartment, all while watching the ongoing collapse of society from the safety of your home

>Please Sup Forums it's easy hoping for a race war in your comfy farms and 99% white suburbs but an actual race war would hurt whites wayyy more than it would hurt niggers.

Well, there it is. The stupidest thing I will read all day.

>white people don't live in cities as a minority
No friend, you are the dumb one

White man in Oakland here. Not even scared. I practice range every weekend, and I'm very fucking accurate with my Sig p226r up to 50m

>I have some weird "negroes are super-warriors" fetish
>but you're the stupid one

Ok.