Why is (((TLC))) pushing this?

why is (((TLC))) pushing this?

Cause its 2017 and little boys with vaginas is the new normal

Pussification of the wh*te male

seriously though, fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Quick rundown?

You really, really , really do not want to know .

Hormones didn't do any fahvors down dere

This dude who pretends to be a girl and wants to cut off his peepee to turn it into a vagina, but the peepee is too underdeveloped to be made into a "proper" pusy.

Why do people continue to smoke cigarettes, drink, consume copious amounts of sugar, oppose vaccinations, and chew tobacco when they know it's slowly killing them?

Because people can do whatever they want with their bodies.

If someone wants to take hormones and get breast implants because they feel more comfortable in a female body, just let them. It doesn't effect you unless you let it.

The much more important question is, why are you watching TLC?

people should NOT be allowed to do whatever they want with their bodies.

Any reasoning for this moronic opinion?

Because since time immemorial the "she-he" has been a staple of freak shows. Just like "ridiculously fat person." People have always lined up to see that shit and they're easy as fuck to find/make

too subtle of bait for summer Sup Forums

you realize there are people on this website who disagree with you sincerely, right?

Because libertarianism? Fucking cuck.

lmfao

> people continue to smoke cigarettes, drink, consume copious amounts of sugar, oppose vaccinations, and chew tobacco when they know it's slowly killing them?

people must be controlled, made to obey, and told what to do. they are unfit to rule themselves, they must be ruled. when people are free, they destroy themselves.

It's funny people think summer here is any shittier than the rest of the year.

Just let your kid drink antifreeze haha
he can do whatever he wants, its his body

I WANNA DRINK THE ANTIFREEZE MOM IT TASTES GOOD.

... people have sincere opinions on the subtlety/overtness of bait?

Not gonna read all that shit, explain your opinion in your own words or admit you're an idiot.

>buzzwords
explain your opinion in your own words or admit you're an idiot

Speak for yourself child.

(You)

The only people who don't believe in summer Sup Forums are the people who cause summer Sup Forums

ninth post best post

TLC has always been freakshow stuff. At one point it was families with lots of kids, midgets and kid pageants: the channel

You don't let kids do whatever the fuck pops in their immature heads. It's called being a responsible parent. You shouldn't let media and this leftist bs be the thing that influences your child the most.

Teach them good moral values and set them straight. Also if you have a daughter, keep her away from the poor kids and niggers.

i speak for you. you are not able to speak for yourself. you do not have permission to speak. you do not have the right to speak. remain silent. you do not have permission to have opinions.

here's your fucking attention. are you happy now? Does me giving you a (You) please your Frankenstein pusy?

>appeal to morality
>is racist

Every
Time

>kids
>parenting
Why are you trying to make this about kids? We're talking about adults here.

>Healthcare costs
>The benefits to society of not having mentally ill freaks

DESPITE MAKING UP 12% OF THE U.S. POPULATION, BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT OVER 50% OF ALL VIOLENT CRIME!

Bizarre how this shit just appeared this decade in full force

TLC is nothing more than a modern circus freakshow.
>600 lb people
>trannies
>midgets
>prostitots
etc.

Because the show is about a boy that was given hormone treatment before puberty

no one cares if you have a soft spot for mentally ill freaks, queer.

(You)

(You)

What about healthcare costs? Care to explain? And while you're at it, please explain how letting people decide what to do with their own body increases the number of 'mentally ill freaks', whatever you mean by that exactly.

Mentally I'll freaks are the main reason we have society at all

Imagine the look on Ug's and Grok's faces the first time Krog suggested that, maybe, they should try to make fire on purpose to burn food because it tasted better.

Fair enough, shame on you for actually watching TLC though. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>you can't be moral and racist

Hm?

racism is truth.

I do realize there are actually people who study things like film or gender studies or sociology and who are deluded enough to think they are intelligent, yes.

If that's the case, then what makes you qualified to have your values enforced on everyone else? You're no different from them.

Black culture is inherently immoral.
There are a lot of good older black people. But the thug culture most blacks ascribe to today is absolutely irredeemable. Keep as far away from that shit as possible. It is a cultural disease.

>smoke cigarettes, drink, consume copious amounts of sugar, oppose vaccinations, and chew tobacco
any parent who allows their child to do those deserves to be shot

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

there is no higher authority. there is no 'qualification'. the only value is strength, and order.

my values will be enforced on you, or you will perish. make your choice.

Okay. Come kill me, user.

Why do trannies mutilate themselves like that? I mean, who is ever going to get with you and try to do anything sexual with your "pussy" (AKA an open wound).

Just keep your dick, feminine penises are the big thing right now.

>Young boy thinks hes a girl
>Start transitioning
>Looks horrible
>Is starting to get depressed because no guy wants his boipucci
>Recently went to the doctor
>Turns out estrogen was taken too early
>His penis will never grow
>Because of his micropenis, he cant turn it into a "neo vagina"
>Might use part of his colon to construct a vagina
>In a final twist, the colon will likely continue to secrete mucus once it is a vagina
>He will be an ugly girl with a shit smelling pussy
She is brave and beautiful.

Because I want to tape vibrators to the head of jazz's micropenis and fuck his boipussy till he feels like a natural woman.

Yeah... I wonder what happened... do you think (((someone))) could be behind this???

>yfw ((((((she)))))) is fucked now and cant get pen to vag surgery cause of the underdeveloped dick from doing HRT from such an early age

STUCK WITH A DICK FOREVER
THE ULTIMATE IRONY

i already have.

(You)

That's not even bait. Fucking "dude it's my life who cares" posters are literally just that dumb.

>feminine penises are the big thing right now.
Yeah, on this stupid shit site filled with repressed virgins and homosexuals they are. Among the regular populace you'd probably get your ass kicked if a guy pulled down your pants and saw a micropenis like Jazz has. And if she told him ahead of time he would simply reject her.

I agree.
But you should also be an adult to smoke, drink and change your sex.
And this is why, if she had just held off on hormone treatments she could have had the vagina she always wanted.

This is why you don't let kids walk all over you, at the time it may seem like you're being nice but you fuck them over in the long run because kids don't know what's best.

thanks

you're being intellectually insincere.

Powerful people with an agenda to create an easily controlled weak populace to generate mad revenue off of.

See America and the fast food generation. It will infect the rest of the world soon.

Fair enough.

>Because people can do whatever they want with their bodies.
Because ADULTS can do whatever they want with their bodies.

This "transgender fever" that's swept various media outlets, and certain parts of nations across the world, has creeped into giving children life-altering hormone replacement. Not to mention the fact that most transgender individuals aren't of sound mind anyway, and generally end up unhappy with their way of life even after they get what the "need". The success rate of gender reassignment is horribly low, and the suicide rate is horrifically high.

Drinking a lot of carbs or sugar isn't the same as mutilating your ability to reproduce and altering the natural function of your body with artificial hormones.

>micro penis

or

>fake vag that needs to be treated literally like an open wound, constantly forcing objects inside to keep it open

That's honestly just heartbreaking. To think that our civilization has come to encouraging mentally-ill people to mutilate themselves and ruin their own lives.

It's a lose-lose

i wasn't even aware of the gash stretching till I saw that yt video of a tranny doing a tutorial on it.

That thing can't possibly smell appealing and how does it not get infected constantly?

have you watched TLC before? All of the shows are like this

Found the redditor. Please go back home, you obviously hate it here

>Might use part of his colon to construct a vagina
>In a final twist, the colon will likely continue to secrete mucus once it is a vagina

oh god I hadn't heard this part

Fuck if I know, the whole thing just seems so primitive in design.

I've been here since 2006 and yes you're right I hate the tranny/cuckold/whatever shit that is popular now. The pedophile days are almost preferable.

you're literally better just being a pre-op/trap.
these people think they're escaping the stigma of being a fetish or that they're becoming who they really are.
It's not like that at all, you're just a dude with a disgusting wound.

You're better off fantasizing about it, acting like a woman without surgery seems a lot cleaner, safer and cheaper.

If healthcare is to be run by the government, you lose control of your body because society as a whole is paying for your actions. This is why you should be against socialized medicine, because then something as minor as your dieting habits become an issue the government can intervene.

cuckshit is for beta males
traps are for high test big dawgs

>If healthcare is to be run by the government, you lose control of your body
lol no, no you don't.

>your dieting habits become an issue the government can intervene
lol is this what ameridumbs actually believe? Not that it wouldn't be a solution in burgerland btw, pic related.

Private medicine can already refuse a massive number of treatments due to the complications that will result from morbid obesity

>The government telling you what you can and can't receive treatment for isn't losing control.

Yes, that is indeed not what losing control is. Also, any privatized healthcare system can do the same exact thing. Your 'argument' makes no sense at all.

>blast the kid with estrogen and carve his body up to make it look female
Yes good good
>blast the kid with testosterone and brainwash him into acting straight and normal
BAD GOYIM

>Also, any privatized healthcare system can do the same exact thing.
With the difference being that you can choose to go somewhere else and get a different form of that healthcare at a different price.

Obamacare has done nothing but inflate the price of healthcare exactly because the government chooses only to cover certain things and also overcharges for the things it does cover because the government doesn't bother with negotiations and deals like actual insurance companies do, because the government doesn't compete with anything. They get trillions in taxes every year that they can just blow on whatever the fuck they want.

>literally fucking a scalpel wound
disturbing

>Obamacare
kek, I knew you were reaching. gg lad.

That's hardly reaching, as it's a perfect example of why this shit doesn't work.

No it's reaching, you just want to moan and whine about 'obamacare'. I can't take you seriously anymore, but well done, feel free to throw your little fit.

>No it's reaching, you just want to moan and whine about 'obamacare'
Nah.

You just want me to be whining about that specifically so you can pretend your argument has merit when it doesn't, because you have no clue what you're talking about. Which is typical.

Mental illness.

>You just want me to be whining about that specifically so you can pretend your argument has merit
lol, I wish you would have addressed the argument instead of your silly obamacare rant. Sad.