Is it true that in Europe, American cars are more popular than British and French cars?

Is it true that in Europe, American cars are more popular than British and French cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iE7Bi2ZHVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_of_Europe#Models
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Not even close.

Absolutely not
British cars are rare though

British cars are pretty common here, especially older ones.

I have never seen an american
only audi, renault, peugeot, citroen, mazda, and some of the slavs brands

our top 4 are not american

1 Volvo
2 Volkswagen
3 BMW
4 Audi

ford is number 10 on the list and the first american brand

Most countries choose their domestic brands first.

Ford of Europe isn't an American car manufacturer, anyway.

The only popular American cars here are the Ford

of british yes ( ford)
of french no.

Best car countries:
1. Germany (good cars)
2. Sweden (decent cars)
3. Italy (aesthetic cars)

Nope, most foreign cars here are French, German and Japanese, Brit cars are rare but present and I don't think I've ever seen an American car on the road
And it's probably because of the Fiesta, which is as American as the burgers they sell at the kebab shop

No one drives American here except countryside weirdos.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iE7Bi2ZHVM

In uk they usually go for korean or japanese brand.....

Nah. Only American cars you see here are Ford.

Ford of Europe is about as american as Nestle.

what cars are made in bulgaria, I mean romanians have dacia and you?

that's an interesting....culture.

Was that country music in the background?

no

They are just children of rednecks emulating American redneck culture.

ching-chong deathtraps

Are Teslas not everywhere in Oslo?

No. Renault, Citroen and Peugeot are quite popular or at least used to be.

On the other hand, I probably never saw a British car on the streets and the only American brand that has some market share is Ford and it's not that much either, probably less than Renault alone.

Ford is more popular than british cars but not more than Renault, Peugeot and Citroen

Teslas are pretty expensive here, even compared to other electric cars. You occasionally see one in city centrum, but overall they're rare.

>not including Korea for (cheapest reliable cars)

Who the fuck wants to ride on the mutts car? Even China might make better car.

They are everywhere, not only in Oslo.

Riceburners are actually pretty good.

what is your point?

Not denying that it is owned by Americans, but they aren't American cars. The design and concept is and has always been entirely European.

They don't sell Ford of Europe cars in America and viceversa.

More popular than British, but not as popular as German or Japanese, at least here in Lithuania.

Why does that Trump look so British?

Oh and just Fords.

2017: sold units in Spain

Renault – 101.528
SEAT – 94.515
Volkswagen – 89.636
Peugeot – 87.794
Opel – 86.929
Ford 68.279
Toyota – 66.319
Citroën – 64.769
Nissan – 62.424
Kia – 58.951
Hyundai - 55.229
Audi - 54.970
Fiat - 53.209
Mercedes-Benz - 52.204

>british cars

Is this bait or are you serious?

Ford is common, so is Jeep to a lesser extent. Never saw a Dodge or a Cadillac and only two or three Chevrolets.

t. small town in Andalusia

Ford cars in Europe aren't like Fords in America. Also Ford pads its numbers with its (admittedly good) transports.

how many ford sierras are there in the US?

He is not completely wrong.
Development for the European and American market is mostly seperate and there are quite a few models that are only available in on of the two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_of_Europe#Models
Just looking at this list both the Focus and Fiesta are sold here and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the others are with different names.
Every single car manufacturer has models they develop for specific markets. If an American tried to claim something retarded like Toyota of America being American he'd get bombarded with whatever the flavor of the month anti-america spam is.

Fords of Europe are tiny hatchbacks with 1L engines.

The only exception is the Focus RS and when that came out in the US you faggots made a big deal of it precisely because it was a Euro spec car being sold in the US market.

Greeks mostly buy toyota and citroen

awwwwwwww is bebbi a little hurt? :(((

here my good boy america is a fine country :) *pats ur head*

I never seen an american car, apar of a mustang and some very old Fords here.

Wierds me out when the police in europe are driving some little city hatchback instead of a big holden sedan

It's like pulling over for this thing

it took 1 or 2 generations of fiestas and focuses to have them available in the american market
ford of europe is characterised by being a 4banger fwd shitbox, the kind ford of america had to introduce in the us to save them from being bankrupted in the late 80s

Best british car coming through

Of course it's flawed by dumb merger of companies into leyland

In my experience nip brands like Toyota, Nissan and Honda are the most popular here

early 90s chevrolets and chrystler neon were final nail in the coffin for those that prefferred american cars over german ones

parts were extremely expensive,reliability shit and neon had a abs-wiring that would melt off in road salt.

even today american made cars like jeeps,dodges and such are allowed way higher suspension tolerances in annual checkups because they are like 500k km mileage merc ones out of the factory

Italian cars > rest

nope
even Dacia is more common

Here most cars are french of german, i haven't seen many american cars at all

they say that the worst car possible as german aesthethics and italian engineering
the opposite would be quite nice :3

What do Swedes think of American SAAB?

American cars are too expensive. For the same price you can have a Porsche and it is more cost effective.
Occasionally in big cities you will find richfags driving old collectible mustangs or fat pick up trucks.
My friend used to live in front of an Amefrican workshop, beautiful cars, but clumsy if you need to park in the open.
Here a big car is synonymous with having a small penis anyway so people avoid it.

>Is this bait or are you serious?

>Hurr company has same name so = American
They bought out or established a European division.

They designed and made European cars which you've never seen before like this (Yanks think the Fiesta is a new car because they only just got it back in Ford USA).

Unless you're telling me this tiny little shitbox is the pinnacle of American design and engineering? Despite being designed by Euros and built here.

We have traffic police in actual proper pursuit vehicles.

They all drive these Bimmers, Jags, Supercharged Volvo estates, Range Rovers etc. You see them all over the place on the motorway.

Is there no chevy in europe?

there is, its crap

No but we have other GM trash under a different name.
Sometimes they stick the Chevy badge on random shitboxes they license like the Daewoo Matiz
Check it out.

The impala is a solid shit box

euro chevrolet is basically daewoo

They
Are
The
Same
Company
You
Inbred
Retard

great

OP is wrong but... You never saw a Ford?

>Is it true that in Europe, American cars are more popular than British and French cars?

Americans car wouldn't fit on our roads.

>Why does that Trump look so British?
Because Trump is half British, his mother is from Scotland.

He's a retard, pay no mind to him

The only country that still drives american cars is Cuba.