Su fandom is shit

the su fandom is so obsessed with shipping this character that one of the crewniverse had to quit twitter congrats you all are in league with the sonic fandom.

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/223425/zamii-steven-universe-fandom/
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/arts/music/the-rise-of-the-internet-fan-bully.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hang in there Zuke, we still love you.

what happened?

basically some amedot fans where jealous that the lapidot ship seemed more cannon than amedot
and they cried "queer baiting" because laren zukes art supported lapidot ship

And you are helping by making another thread about your cancer of a cartoon

the cartoon is great the fans are cancer

no we dont
lesbians go away

>great
Let's not get ahead if ourselves.

Fuck you, lesbians are great.

Name one good fandom.

Protip: You can't.

Fuck you, lesbians are gay

Fuck you, lesbians are shit I thought they were better than men but they just hit me and fingered me without my consent a bunch of creepy women.

As someone who watches the show, yes I agree, I cannot stand these people, you know when tumblr likes your shit that your fans are made up of emotionally unstable, shipping crazy, hyperbolic, overly dramatic girls.
The problem is that that is starting to seep into the show itself.

some of them are really nice others are usually mean or bitchy and hate men (mostly the obese)
they smell though i find that distasteful

Venture Bros.

Hey Arnold.

>identifying with a fandom
That being said, I don't think I've heard of people doing incredibly stupid or "cringeorthy" shit in the name of Archer

You have shit taste and are awful.

is it even worth it anymore this show was supposed to appeal to women an young children
yet they fight each other over stupid shit like this every fucking week need i remind you of the rose quarts fan art incident

>rose quarts fan art incident

Dunno if it's true, but I've heard that the people who bother cosplaying girls at cons the most are other women, especially lesbians, because they seem to think they're allowed to grab and grope another girl as much as they want without consent.

someone drew her too thin and got death threats because of it

teh link to the story:
fusion.net/story/223425/zamii-steven-universe-fandom/

basically a artist drew rose quarts "too thin" which seemed to piss of the su community because rose quarts is fat and so the community drove the artist off of the internet
what a mature audience

only japanese ones

Honestly, Sup Forums really didn't provoke this nor start it. It was mostly Tumblr, and Reddit throwing a hissyfit. Whatever rage was mostly contained within /sug/.

You're saying it as if "leaving Twitter" was a bad thing. It is not. Twitter is a blight upon the internet. I wish economic rules applied upon it and just disappeared for good.

Also, it's not the first time this has happened. Even this very week:
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/arts/music/the-rise-of-the-internet-fan-bully.html

>you all are in league with the sonic fandom

Are you kidding? The Sonic fandom never made anyone attempt suicide, no one in the fandom ever harassed actual staff members because they were buttmad over their ships.
Sonic was full of autists but they were harmless and kept to themselves in all honesty, SU is autistic as fuck and pretty negative and aggressive in general. SU is the worst fandom on the internet so far in my opinion, and that is really saying a lot.

I found the autist guys
>pic related

What are you even trying to say here?

>/sug/
>containment
you're funny

Bullshit do you know who spax3 is

>muh sonic

I did say 'Mostly'.

They are all shit but some are more shit than others. SU is one of the worst

He was that guy who guest commented on one of those early BrainScrachComms series (Turtles in Time, I think), who really liked that one "I was frozen today" joke for some reason. The dude out-cringed the cringe of the regular cast, and that's pretty hard.

They never invited him back.

>It isn’t just a show for kids, it’s a testament to what a modern family can look like.

>young boy being raised by his loving but deadbeat dad who is a millionaire, and 3 lesbian moms

>modern family

You need to write a comment because all you've done so far is randomly reply with a pic and say m-muh sonic. What are you even trying to say? Are you upset because I said SU is worse than Sonic or something?

Some rando who hasn't been relevant in years and never had any real impact on another person?
You realize I recognize that Chris Chan is part of the sonic fanbase and I still genuinely believe that the SU fanbase is worse, right?

The show panders a lot to the leftist. Of course it was going to have a shit Fandom. The leftist are filled with parroting false narratives, and being super delusional. Yeah, these are the people that rather using facts, actual data prefer to dismiss the person.

TL;DR The left love SU, The Left is Cancer. Therefore SU Fandom as a general is cancer.

>they smell
how do they smell?

Zuke deserves so much more respect. She treats Lapis right.

have you ever walked inside a lesbos house or dorm not good not fucking good

pics of harassment or it didn't happen

Rage over what?

82 KB JPG
I feel so bad for lauren zuke. As a big fan of peridot, this whole charade is stupid and pointless. I dont care so much if peri goes with lapis (though id prefer a three-way relationship with amythest and steven), but to make this poor woman quit twitter over a fucking ship is fucking retarded.

with their noses

'MY SHIP ABOUT TWO ASEXUAL SPACE POLYMORPHIC SPACE ROCK HOLOGRAMS DIDN'T PAN OUT. TIME TO FUCKING WHINE AT THE STORY BOARDER'

In short.

im just here for peridot in general
the fans should be happy any of the ships are getting attention from the crew
honestly, just a bunch of autistic piss stains complaining because their "show" is looked down on, but really it's just looked down on because of the piss stains.

what do u think is worse tho, bronies are gemtlemen

I swear I'm probably getting some kind of weird satisfaction out of being this validated.

but do bronies get laid

No one part of those Fandoms or more specifically of those that state they are part of a fandom.

She's still around. On the surface she seems to have recovered well.

the poison is expired......so is it more or less poisonous?

>implying any fandom this big isn't cancer

MLP FROM 2010 TO EARLY 2012!
FUCK THE HATERS!
BAN ME!
I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

mlp is shit desu only people who like that show are virgins sjws cucks and trannys

Saw a similar article fairly recently.
Honestly glad bigger news site's are starting to pick up on it.

Reminds me a lot of Milo. He stated later that him getting banned on Twitter made him a household name. It did. That's how I found out about him.

>worse than the sonic fandom
>they have fuck-all to do with ships and doesn't mention homosuck instead

Trust me, people are still assmad at getting cucked for 7 years for a fucking dogshit ending, shit ships and half-assed explanations why certain characters are less-developed than the Strilonde fuckers.