youtu.be/7Adw8_d-05o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russian world
No such thing.

both are part of the mongol world

*finnish world

For me? It's Sabina.

>Turkic world

no such thing, there is only the Arab world, which all Muslim countries are a part of

>Slovenian education

t. ahmed

Russia don't like the desert? Why not just annex Kazakhstan?

There is no reason to annex Kazakhstan.

>Turkics
>Arab world
Nice response, pointing out someones inferior knowledge and intelligence means that I'm a R*ach. Kys, Ivan Ivanovich

They are in Russian sphere of influence.

Last thing Russia needs is more muslim shitholes.

Why German even thinks about the Turk or Arab world?

Because I'm not a fucking retard how knows nothing about history, now go ahead and end youe pathetic life, you just proved that you are an actual subhuman

The typical Turk from anywhere in the world invariably bears an Arab name if he is not a Kemalist LARPer. He listens to Arabic at least six times in every single day (five calls to prayer + quran recital at the mosque). His manners, morals, clothing, everyday speech are all heavily influenced by Arabic examples, often via Persian, but there is no Persian culture, it's just Arab culture appropriated by speakers of a slightly different language. Need I go on? Turks are just Arabs with felt hats and a different language.

What ever makes you sleep at night, my insignificant virgin friend.

IT is orgiian of TURKIC PEOPLE

>Turks are just Arabs with felt hats and a different language.
lol

But I'd rather live amongst TUrkic muslims than ARabs.

TATARS/BASHKIRS >>>>>>>>>>>> Arabs

Hello Ahmed.

Name is Renat.

Tatarin?

>TATARS/BASHKIRS

Those are exceptions to the rule because they've been cucked by Ivan for so long. Kazakhs and Kyrgyz, too, but they've stayed somewhat truer to their Arab ancestors (Central Asia was after all caliphal for some 300 years), though still not as much as the rest of them.

>Those are exceptions to the rule because they've been cucked by Ivan for so long
Yes, but we still have our own language. And are still Muslim, though not nearly as radical as many other Muslims.

>Turkic world

no such thing. they are mongols who forgot their language. beside that they are russian country, which got own dictator, who licks turkish dicks to stay independent from russian influence.

Not really. Kazakhstan recently abandoned the Cyrillic script. Belarus has moved away from Russia more and more. Russian Federation struggles to maintain control over its own regions, much less exert control over foreign states.

>Belarus has move away from Russia
lmao something like 70% of Belarussians speak more Russian than Belorussian

70% is percent for Ukrainians.
Belarus i think is 95%

>Not really. Kazakhstan recently abandoned the Cyrillic script.

hahaha.. look my stupid Ahmet. you little gay whore.. Kazakhstan did not abandoned the Cyrillic scrupt. it only decided to do so with Kazakh language in the future. nothing is decided yet at all. USA are trying to force Kazahks to write cyrilic by force. they even stole 1/4 of kazakh GPD and forced Nazarbaev to come to sign the surender to a Trump. this will end very bad for amerifats and such whores like you.

Russian language will stay as most used language in the Kazakhstan and it is only matter of time until will be the number one in that country again.

>German flag
of course

Rabid turkroach shitposting in full force today.

>Central Asia was after all caliphal for some 300 years
but not Kazakhstan
Are you retarded?
>nothing is decided yet at all
everything is decided and new script was alreay made (but shitty one though)
>they even stole 1/4 of kazakh GPD and forced Nazarbaev to come to sign the surender to a Trump. this will end very bad for amerifats and such whores like you. Russian language will stay as most used language in the Kazakhstan and it is only matter of time until will be the number one in that country again.
imagine being this assblasted lol

Kazakhstan isn't even that muslim, nor do they speak arabic, I don't know why do people keep associating this country with the middle east. Yes it's true the land was originally home to iranic people and arabs, but that was really long ago.

He got baited so hard that he's now calling others Ahmed (which is most likely his real name). SAD!

I want to go to Kazakhstan and give qts some babies to boost their population back up

>everything is decided and new script was alreay made

dude.. what the fuck.. call your president and ask himself. nothing is decided. all put on "maybe we will look into it in the 20 years". Kazakh medias are just hyping it trying to make it look like cool and shit.

>I don't know why do people keep associating this country with the middle east.

fucking turks and amerifats. they have no clue what kazakhstan is and are playing save propaganda games by imagining it being everything as long it is not russian. i mean look at them. those fucks belived that a fucking jew with incest damage and romanian villages are kazakhstan. hahahahaha..

you are to gay for that Ahmeth.

Which is completely meaningless. In the early 1990s and 2000s Belarus pursued economics and customs unions with Russian Federation with annexation as an eventual possibility. These policies have been reversed over the past decade and Belarus has drawn closer to European interests.

>These policies have been reversed over the past decade and Belarus has drawn closer to European interests.

hahahahahaha.. ohh boy.. where are you from? Ukraine?

calm down wow

youtu.be/7Adw8_d-05o

what happens, when people decide themselfes..

are you mad wh*Te boy?

This board is ours

if you don't like it you can always go to your circlejerk board oh wait some Turks spam BBCs there xDDDDDDDDD

>This board is ours