Why has German humour always been historically shit? Well maybe that's unfair...

Why has German humour always been historically shit? Well maybe that's unfair, but why can it not translate well to other languages?

nb4becausetheykilledallthefunnypeople

Fuck off. We're funny. It's just a meme.

I highly doubt that.

Tell me a joke.

have you seen chinese jokes? germans are fucking funny compared to those.

Did you ever hear about the Chinese godfather?

He made him an offer he couldn't understand

disagree.

Here's a chinese joke:妹妹

nah. it's still shit. in fact, it was never good.

Why do muslim funerals only have two coffin bearers?

Why?

germonkeys have no humor. only one's who have are the bavarians. forget the rest. beer and oktoberfest equals master comedians

Because It's German tradition?

Mario Barth is pretty funny.

Because trash cans only have two handles.

It's time to stop.

Probably to do with their sentence structure and how Germans and other foreign nations process spoken/written information compared to English speakers etc, I cant think of many funny French people etc either to be fair, unless for example it's visual humor.

I'd imagine many Germans etc don't find western humor to be all that funny either, again it all comes down to how we/they naturally process information, use word-play differently and how it affects the way we process information.

Though there is one universal German humour we can all appreciate, Schadenfreude

tl;dr subject object verb / subject verb object

Okay, that was pretty good.

This is false as there are actually many varieties of trash cans.

But one person can hold onto two handles at the same time, so why are there 2 bearers?

That's why we can't into humour. Someone got to be a smart ass all the time.

i thought this deutschkino was pretty funny

>watch American comedy's
>its all about current year, feminism and the black bull riding your wife

From what I've seen:

Brit humor is top tier.

Americans might not seem that funny compared to them but at the world stage they are elite.

Out of all Latin America, Argentina is probably the funniest. They know irony, subtlety and how to jab.

Mexican humor is lame. They do mostly puns and double entendres. Their top jokes boil down to "jajaja it's a sex joke!"