Glenn is looking rough these days

Glenn is looking rough these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aD6A84CHaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4U

He's drinking again. He seriously has this entire series called Progressive Liars. As if politicians lying is a big surprise.

The force behind Never Trump.
He's a neocon Progressive pushing the ,"everyone is Progressive and bad but me" line.

His most recent book is called LIARS.
Ironic, huh?

american punditocracy losing power and going extinct

That's to sell his book. Apparently the blaze is collapsing.

Didn't he lose his show after a guest said someone should assassinate Trump?

Beck was raised Roman Catholic, but converted to Mormonism. This would make him a heretic in the Catholic cult's eyes. But he is granted special audience with the pope and exclusive access to the Vatican archives.

Riddle me this Batman...
How does a heretic get special access to the Vatican?
Simple. He's a papist in Mormon underwear.
A Vatican agent.

>Glenn Beck, the Vatican, and the Global Tea Party

youtube.com/watch?v=-aD6A84CHaw

Holy fuck... really makes you think.

The Blaze, along with the National Review, really shot themselves in the foot alienating their audience to such a degree this election cycle.

>when you have an insider info saying world takeover is imminent, and your boy who's about to stop it gets ignored by the masses..

>he Blaze, along with the National Review, really shot themselves in the foot alienating their audience to such a degree this election cycle.
This. I'm coming to the conclusion Glenn is "controlled opposition". Yea, what took me so long...right? This guy works for the establishment.

His boy Cruz got BTFO

He thought he'd overthrow liberalism by hosting a talk show and writing books. Now he realizes that he never stood a chance.

I listen to his show as I drive to wkrk everyday. He is legitimately such a cry baby little pussy ass bitch it's hilarious. I legitimately hoped he'd kill himself after El Rato got BTFO, but I guess his entire business is about to go up in flames so perhaps there's still hope for that.

As if giving toys to illegal immigrant children wasn't enough of an indication.

JUST

It's not surprising that neocons and trucons are controlled opposition, since they never fought anything the left did. Now they're mad because their stranglehold on the GOP and the narrative are threatened.

It's obvious now because of how far they're willing to go to elect Hillary. Bill Kristol, Mitt Romney, and Glenn Beck's sad attempts to prop up shitty third party candidates like David French and Evan McMullin are evidence of a plan to steal votes from Trump.

They'd rather lose while maintaining "their values" than win.

Slowly become Hillary Clinton