ITT: Countries unfairly hated by Sup Forums

ITT: Countries unfairly hated by Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#Weimar_Republic_.281918.E2.80.9333.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unfair

You cunts hate us cuz you ain't fuckin your girlfriends like we are

>unfairly
You god damn roaches are everywhere. Fuck off back to roachistan, you filthy cockroach.

I LOVE TURKEY

They are destroying the ARYAN GENE POOL.

They are hastening the ARYANDIED.

Soon the victory of the BEAUTIFUL ANGLO will be ours at last.

>unfairly

Maybe you shouldn't have elected DUDE WEED

Fuck off back to Mongolia, leafroach.

God save gracious Canada
Long live noble Canada
God save Canada
Send Canada victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over America
God save Canada

A FUCKING LEAF

eat shit

Anyone who defends turkey and their sub-human race are mentaly retarded

Maybe you shouldn't have been a cutlet kike puppet who elected a nigger

Germany seems to be a tad unpopular with the Sup Forums crowd :^)

Canadian shitposting > the other retarded shit on this board

>unfair

Of course it's a faggot leaf

I though you create the country.

I think brazil.

Second is india

Third is non faggot swedish anons

Last i think hungarian

Well honestly I feel like some Turks are really really great people but when you look at what happened during the coup attempt (like civilians being brainwashed are wasting their lives vs the military) they clearly are drowning in the sea of religious cucks.

You keep up with that and next time we won't be stopping at the Falklands

Canada is the best shitposter and Australia who's a Canadian Commonwealth realm is second best so therefore we are unbeatable.

>Well honestly I feel like some Turks are really really great people

Yeah, it's odd. I vacationed in Turkey twice. It was great and so were the people. You won't find more hospitable people than in Turkey, when you're a guest in their home they'll bend over backwards to make you feel good.

Contrast them with the Turks living in Germany. Every single one of them is fucking useless, prone to chimping out, and most of them are on welfare.

I don't hate Turkey. I just hate the mostly southern and south eastern Turks, who of course all end up in Germany.
Northern Turkey is pretty nice and the people don't look different than alpine type Austrians and Slovenians, even have leftover cultural traditions from the time the Goths went there.
I wish they would have sent those here instead of the swarthy muslim ones.
My girlfriend is half-turkish half-french, whole family non-muslim, white, brown/dark blonde hair, blue eyes, hazel eyes.
Americans always have a hard time believing she or anyone in family is turkish. Usually think they're italian or austrian.

But never go to anything south and east from Ankara on, that's where the shit starts. In fact, Ankara already turned to shit too, was better 10 years ago.
Alanya etc. should be nuked.

Exactly, see my post

These are roaches pretending they're A FUCKING LEAF. How low can you sink, Emir?

I'm not a roach I'm a pure maple blooded Canadian Part of the most powerful and majestic cultural and military empire to have ever existed.

yfw you show your true colors

Go get em Turk, we took all the best Dutch women after world war 2 maybe there's some decent ones left.

Hey Kanker-Luuk, you ain't getting these back anytime soon

But he is right.

Turkey is probably the most hated country and your population is almost as retarded as Pajeet's.

Thanks God that America is going to BTFO you in the future.

They didn't have good bug spray back then

most of the monkeys you think are turks are kurds. Srs. Still, especially the new generation of turks in germany is so different from actual turkish turks. They are poor lost soul, craving some sort of home, some sort of identity.

Turkey is unfairly hated tho, I agree. Any of us cucked western nations would love to have our own Erdogan, i assume. He is just doing what the people in his country want, defending them, and they love him for that. Not Turkey's fault that our leaders are just in it for the shekels and make us prep the bulls.

>fucking leaf draws on the achievement of past generations
>his degeneration elected justin trudeau
>we all saw institutes of higher indoctrination
>i'm the cuck

>expects me to be impressed

Did he hurt your feelings roach?

fucking saved

Isn't Canada the only country in the world made up entirely of women?

Double Doubles confirm your bikes stay here
Rukker van Flikker

Isn't your flag like, a permanent reminder of how fucking destroyed you got?

Idk man. I wouldn't be comfortable shitposting with it.

>uggL in ID

lmao literally ugly

yes whitecucks, feed me your hatred

>Takes out mudslimes
>Gets Jews to move from Europe/America to the Middle East to build Israeli colonies
pretty fine with me

>6k

Isn't it the 6 gorillion

Not talking about Kurds, at least not the family of my girlfriend and their friends, they hate Kurds and Armenians more than AKP voters do.

My grand uncle has done anthropological work on the Krim and northern Turkey back in 1931, still going through his notes and pictures about the rural people there. But of course that changed quiet a bit since then.

Erdogan is great except for his focus on Islam. Ive seen Ankara turning more and more into shit over 10 years, there is just one area of the city left that is nice and muslim men don't bitch about what you're wearing.

>LEAF

>Isn't your flag like, a permanent reminder of how fucking destroyed you got?

Not really?
Our flag is a permanent reminder of btfo'ing Napoleon in the Battle of Leipzig..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#Weimar_Republic_.281918.E2.80.9333.29

>This change was not welcomed by many people in Germany, who saw this new flag as a symbol of humiliation following Germany's defeat in the First World War.

Now you wear it forever. Wear it proudly, Hans. I'll be thinking of the fucking pussy my granddad swam in when he marched on Berlin.

>implying Germany can be destroyed
>mfw i can own guns a dutchie can't

> who saw this new flag as a symbol of humiliation following Germany's defeat in the First World War

Cool, people after WW1 who did reject the notion of German Republicanism saw the flag as a symbol of defeat.
It isn't though.

> I'll be thinking of the fucking pussy my granddad swam in when he marched on Berlin.

Good for him - I'm thinking about how disappointed he must be that you are such a fuck up (^:

I just googled Berlin 1945, imagedump?

A flag imposed on you twice because you got BTFO'd in the two greatest wars that ever were? Sounds like you didn't even finish grade school

>unfairly

Give me a break, sand nigger.

My vote is for Israel. Based removers of kebab and ethnic homeland for Jews outside of Europe. Only hated because Euro-trash stormniggers can't tell the difference between globalist kikery and European colonialism.

you are the last country in this board to say something to me, everyone can say something about turks

BUT NOT YOU FUCK YOU ARGENTİNE FUCK YOU YOUR SHİTTY FLAG YOUR SHİTTY GİRLS YOUR NİGGER ASS PEOPLE KEK GİRLS AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE İ CAN'T REMEMBER RİGHT NOW

The flag is still a symbol of the United German forces during the battle of Leipzig - and therefor a symbol of our Victory and Unity.

>got BTFO'd in the two greatest wars that ever were
Germany did not get btfo'd in either WW1 or 2. We lost but had pretty solid runs looking at the circumstances.

Seriously Luuk, take some banter without getting butthurt. I like the Holländer, but some of you really get butthurt over your bikes.
We will return them next time we use Belgien as a passage-way.
Du hast mein Wort

Pic related

Idk I've never heard anyone mention Leipzig, but what I do know is that Allied Occupation Authority had to approve it. Nice.

Beautiful runs, after which you got blown the fuck out. I've typed it out for emphasis.

Banter is serious biznit, Özlan. For king and country homes.

Former Allied Nations are obsessed with the words "Germany" and "destroyed", which is why they constantly try to convince me how we are in ruins and occupied by muslim hordes implementing shariah.
Merkel done fucked up and the masses are a problem, but it's not even remotely as bad as they love to fantasize about. Maybe in Berlin or Duisburg.

Also we got bashed two times by half the world against us, yet look at us now.

>mfw LITERALLY "Der Ewige Hans"

Sikerim ana ma koydum Piet

Look dad I've found another one! It really wasn't that big of a deal, they reveal themselves!

I shudder to think what your intelligence services look like.

Definitely agree. And the hate seems to come from some weird notion of Turks being the enemy of Europeans, it's sort of a revisionism of history in the sense that a lot of European powers signed treaties and collaborated with the Ottoman Empire just like any other empirical forces at the time.

>I don't hate Turkey. I just hate the mostly southern and south eastern Turks, who of course all end up in Germany.
>I just hate the mostly southern and south eastern Turks
>Turks
They are mostly kurds, user.

I vacation in Callantsoog once a year
Nice Bungalows
Based people

>map of mass graves
>Turkish genocide against Kurds and Armenians
>Somehow the fault of Kurds
kys roach

The more posts I read from roachposters the more you disgust me.

As if there is ANY difference between Anatolian Turks and Kurds.
Same goatherder barbarians.
But Kurds geht a free pass here because of >muh freedom fighters

>It has nothing to do with kurds slaughtering christians, no, it was the turk
>kurds dindu nothing
Fucking junglenigger

I'm genuinely curious of turks. Had to write a paper on "Midnight Express" a while back ago. Basically scammed my way through it in a night after smoking a few joints watching the movie by copy and pasting random shit from the net. I passed anyways.

Is this movie accurate or what though? How to Turks feel about it?

>CONTINENTS UNFAIRLY HATED BY POL

OH HELLO THERE

The difference is that the anatolian turk is lazy, chimps out sometimes. Same goes for the kurd except he will commit terrorism if he thinks you treat him "unfair"

We are a country of peace.

We don't hate you Sweden, we're just upset Muslims are taking over your country and you're doing very little about it. You're like our little brother that is slowly turning gay.

HOLY FUCKING UNDERRATED

I just read up on it, it looks like that.
What i'm wondering now is why most people there have traditional turkish lastnames and seem to hate Kurds?
I know that some Kurds who didn't like their ancestry just like many Jews in Germany dropped their religion and in case of german jews changed their jewish family name to a german one.
Atatürk required people to adopt a familyname, including many Kurds.
So it's not rare to meet "Turks" with Kurdish Roots in the northern areas.

My grand uncle found that many of the more light haired, light eyed people in north and north west Turkey often have roots from slavic countries if they are not kurdish.
Turkey is a really complex country culturally, they have folk with roots from all kinds of cultures as you can see in some Turks who look as mongolian as people in Mongolia or the ones who look straight out of Saudi Arabia.

MAKE ANATOLIA GREAT AGAIN

literally us finns. Whole bunch of Russian subhumans and other slavshita and swedeniggers hating us on this boars.

>not hating the maestro of this chaos

We don't hate you, We want your mämmi, Hand it over Pekka!

I had a talk about that with my girlfriend and her family.
Basically they lighter the skin and hair, the more calm and collected, but Turks who are of darker complexion tend to be overly emotional, whiny and easily offended.

Also when i travelled by horse through the south and south eastern turkish landscapes you notice that the people get more degenerate the further east you get.
If i'd be a woman i wouldn't travel in these areas.

The only good thing about Kurds is them fighting ISIS, and even there they have ulterior motives for why they do so.

And i'm German as german can be, but i agree that Turks should stop bitching about having killed Armenians, just make sure they don't get any reperations, because the will never stop asking for them.
Just look at Germany

>Countries unfairly hated by Sup Forums
pol litterally hate and shame every country in the world
>germany
cucks
>france
islamic country and a cuck
>sweden
Yes
>US
Dumbfats
>turkey
roaches
>india
pooloos
>israel
kikes
>belgium
none country
>uk
ahmeds
>canada
a fucking leaf
>austarlia
hated by everyone
>greece
le pay ur debt
>Netherlande
a fucking toothpaste
>Argantina
blacks
>brazil
3rd hues
>mexico
wall

Only safe countries to post are the ones who post rarely . but not to rare or you will be spammed with "rare flag XD"

Crazy how they would even survive an atom bomb. It's easier just to squish them.

>unfairly
>the late manifestation of the plague that caused the collapse of classical western civilization
>unfairly

WEW
E
W

they LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

No, most of those are memes but we really hate Turkey

>Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Football Jesus is right.

>we
>he thinks pol is an entity or a political party rather than random people with different opinions and gathered by meme
b-but mooooom its muh secret internet club

T*RKS OUT

I still love you Hans.

you're a bad troll

THIS! I'm fucking ethnically Turkish and called a Roach!

I hate the freaky dutch im ethnically Turkish.

Sehr gut

>slowly

A Leafroach? Literally the worst of both worlds.

fuck off

Sweden

Hey that's pretty good toothpaste.