youtube.com/watch?v=HRkNfdlm5Qs&t=80s
youtube.com/watch?v=r4GNtHFLnz4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China_and_Taiwan
youtube.com/watch?v=MBuARLS6gHE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Astaghfirullah...
We'll get back at those communist bastards one of these days, Amin

It seems like this version of communism works much better than decadent western democracies

Because it's NazBol

Oh fake America, you're so cute when you're angry

>Communist
Communism has never been tried. The atrocities done by Stalin and Mao were the atrocities committed by state capitalists.

Stalin and Mao were actually really good guys and greatly improved their countries. We’re reading their biographies in our communist club.

China has turned Xinjiang into 1984 with AI-assisted mass-surveillance and paramilitary check points.

uuhhh mmmh yeah based xi

Accidents happen everywhere, white boi.

t. Zhang

>thousand grumpy guys lined up to dance
would be hilarious

>"hell" is actually visions of animal life in China
fancy that.

Doing something right, one step forward

Two steps backwards

Why are White Europeans the only race that treats animals well?

Pretty based.
I accept China as my overlord.

For many people here morals don't exist and are replaced by emotions.
You feeeeeel for the animal.

Accidents and human freaks are everywhere.

Muslims (and Jews and leftists) are the biggest threat against humanity.

May Allah destroy your house

May you die under a communists boot

don't make me tell Xi on you.
unless you want to do some line dancing.

May Allah destroy your sauna

sure, it burns every now and then anyway.

Would love to see you dancing some Zumba
youtube.com/watch?v=HRkNfdlm5Qs&t=80s

I hate religion as much as the next sane man, however, this is not nice, it sums up the chinese well tho.

Obvious fake shit......made me chuckle though.

I don't know why so many people choose to live there.

This probably works way better than wars and such. Slowly humiliate and discredit the religion so kids are less eager to join.

Are we approaching the Asian century? If they overtook us will our Capital politicians be forced to dance to China's tune?

>see car coming towards you
>stop

Underaged faggot.
Very obvious bait.

Just wish they would do the same to the priests

Why is it always British news that defends these muslims while ignoring their terrorist attacks?

>Chinese shills saying ''b-b-but this happens everywhere''
Hello Zang

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4GNtHFLnz4
Here you go.

At least people ran to help them.

Communism always eliminates religion and focuses on atheism, it has happened every single time any country adopted communism.

>forbid religion for being a tool of the capitalist brugeoise machine to indoctrinate the proletariat and prevent the pathos of indignation
>install a totalitaristic regime that indoctrinates the proletariat harder than any religion in history ever did
Ah, communism.

dude FUCK freedom haha

Unrelated. This is just China's centralised government ensuring strict control over its subjects.

>Why are White Europeans the only race that treats animals well
>what are Slaughterhouses

disgusting commie sympathizer, go starve

Only to Xinjiang imams or Uighur ones

I fucking hate chinks

I can't decide to hate chinks because they are evil control nazis or love them because they are uncucked by the kikes best weapon(Rapefugees)

These are ethnic Chinese muslims, not arab refugees living in China. They existed for a very long time in China too, it's only recently that their government is discriminating against them.

>ethnic Chinese muslims
>it's only recently that their government is discriminating against them.

China has more than one ethnic group and religion tard.

Please stop Jamal you are making us look stupid.

Uyghurs are not “ethnic Chinese” by any measure you stupid fucks.

Nice

Why not? Please give me a legitimate argument besides "they follow a pedophile religion LoL xD"

Hui chinese, you fuck.

but they lived in that land before the H*n animals came.
And China started discriminating against them ever since the Muslims allied with the Kuomintang.
Learn your history muttman.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China_and_Taiwan

Go debate with Encyclopedia Britannica and the United Nations Demographic Organization.

Both state that there are many more ethnic groups than “ethnic Chinese” in China. Uyghurs are not ethnic Chinese by any measure.

>only recently

>That whole family wiped out

>recently
Chinks and their mongol ancestors have been hate religions since a long time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBuARLS6gHE

It literally lists them as a recognised ethnic group IN THE LINK YOU JUST SENT ME, holy shit.

>hui
Source for this so-called discrimination against the Hui? OP’s article is about the uyghurs.

Wrong you fucking sandnigger.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_people
The Uyghurs and Han genocided these people and occupied their land. This is a historical fact.
Uyghurs and Han arrived at the exact same time in Xinjiang.

>The Qing "final solution" of genocide to solve the problem of the Dzungars made the Qing sponsored settlement of millions of Han Chinese, Hui, Turkestani Oasis people (Uyghurs) and Manchu Bannermen in Dzungaria possible, since the land was now devoid of Dzungars.[21] The Dzungarian basin, which used to be inhabited by Dzungars is currently inhabited by Kazakhs.[25] In northern Xinjiang, the Qing brought in Han, Hui, Uyghur, Xibe, and Kazakh colonists after they exterminated the Dzungar Oirat Mongols in the region, with one third of Xinjiang's total population consisting of Hui and Han in the northern area, while around two thirds were Uyghurs in southern Xinjiang's Tarim Basin.[26] In Dzungaria, the Qing established new cities like Urumqi and Yining.[27] The Qing were the ones who unified Xinjiang and changed its demographic situation.[28]

RIGHT NEXT TO THE ETHNIC CHINESE GROUP KNOWN AS THE HAN

UYGHURS ARE NOT ETHNIC CHINESE

THEY HAVE CHINESE NATIONALITY

BUT THEY ARE NOT ETHNIC CHINESE

HOLY FUCK

>economic capitalism and communist social values
Is this the worst combination possible?

Holy shit dude

“Ethnic groups in China”
Han and Uyghur are separate.
Therefore they are not the same ethnic group. So how exactly are Uyghurs ethnic Chinese?

i'd think the other way round would be super hell or something

Right. You're just a LARPing diaspora faggot.

Yeah just compare Taiwan and China

>economic capitalism
China has no such thing.
>communist social values
Confucian social values. Oppressing foreign semitic religions is a constant in Chinese history.

Probably /r/asianmasculinity cuck.
They have a hardon for China for some fucking reason even though most real asians dislike them.

Not really. Economically communist and socially liberal are much retarded.

>20 million people on an island with USA foreign aid and military protection
>1.4 billion people in the second largest nation on Earth

How similar!

If it wasn't for the consumerist society we've all been conditioned to accept there would be nothing inhumane about slaughterhouses. Ethical omnivorism is the only moral choice. People need to eat meat. Just not as much as they do in the west.

Muslims are good at making enemies. They deserve everything bad coming their way.

I could be anyone

How does that change the facts?

Ethnic Chinese = Han
The ETHNIC group
>ethnic - relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

Han Chinese are an ethnic group.
Uyghurs are an ethnic group.

They are not the same ethnicity. They have the same nationality.
Jesus christ is this too difficult to comprehend?

>I could be anyone
>How does that change the facts?
It would explain you going full autistic

t-t-triple kill!

Nobody is denying that they're different. You just went on an autistic fit about how these people aren't 'real chinese' just because they're different from han chinese. Stop backpedaling so much.

> chinese ethnicity is not chinese
shut the fuck up

Posting facts and links and then being called a “LARPing faggot” is a great way to make someone angry.

Sorry that I don’t accept being treated like shit after I do what someone demands.

>real chinese
>real

When the absolute fuck did I ever use the word “real”?

I am done speaking with you.

Han Chinese aren't the only ethnic Chinese idiot. Just a major group.
Christ fucking chink learn your facts already you double spacing redditor

I'm just going to tell you to try to read the thread one more time, but this time carefully.

Yes. Just as the Korean ethnic group in Japan is not considered Japanese.

The uyghurs are not ETHNIC CHINESE, they have CHINESE NATIONALITY.

Do we? Not really.

He claimed Uyghurs are “ETHNIC CHINESE”They are a separate ethnic group from han Chinese. Therefore, they cannot be ethnic Chinese. They have Chinese nationality.

Or are Koreans in Japan now ethnic Japanese? Japanese say they are not.

Ethnic groups don't necessarily have to be genetically identical to each other, or to be desceneded from one another. Iceland has an ethnic minority of 4% polish people, but these people are not nordic. Your country, USA, has african americans and white americans.

Learn what an ethnic group is.

Yea your right. Uygurs are turkic people, but there the Hui which are muslim chinese.

>t. Jew living in Denmark

Yes really, stop living in a bubble

Seriously the conditions where we hold our life stocks are disgusting. I mean just look how we hold our pigs. We maybe love our pets and look after them better than we do to some humans. But still we really do not respect animals as much as we should.

>Stalin and Mao were actually really good guys
commie version of "he dindu nuffin"

I guess Apaches aren't actually Native Americans because Sioux people exist. Oh dear

Wrong. Amerindians surpass "white" europeans in that regard.

kys zealot
saudi mudslime cockmongler tryhards like you should fuck off

troll'd

To take their belonging or in the case of females rape them.

>people actually rushing to help them
Wow, this is unusual.

>too loot them
Fixed it