/rlm/ - Red Letter Media General

Red Letter Media Thread?

Red Letter Media Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKS75xb18UM
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=tomO-X-X5Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I the only one on Sup Forums that likes rlm?

i only ever saw the plinkett prequels reviews years ago because i liked listening to people talk about movies and the voice was funny, anybody with half a brain can see that RLM are dopey midwest plebs who only watch middling pop culture bread and circus blockbusters and have nothing interesting to say about them

Get some real friends

i love it
it's perfect to listen to/watch while doing house work

The key to maximum RLM enjoyment is to not to take them or their opinions too seriously. Enjoy the goofs and the critiques but don't get buttblasted because they have a different opinion from you.

Now that I think about it, this applies to pretty much everything. So you either don't like RLM's humor, or you need to stop being a manchild that thinks RLM is paid by Disney.

That being said, I wish RLM would focus less on cape/starshit. They also don't really have a choice since its dominating the theaters. Just my 2c

youtu.be/OKS75xb18UM

I see you have never actually watched Half in the Bag or looked at the playlist. Capeshit constitutes a minority of their reviews. I know! Wild! Now what you'd expect from browsing Sup Forums!

Yeah, they mentioned in one of the Half in The Bag that the reason why they kept reviewing capeshit is because many people are interested in discussing it. That means more views. You can clearly see Jay wants to review weird and disgusting shit but they know nobody will watch those videos.

Stop it! Gillian is worst girl and Jay doesn't like her!

I've never been the type to get butthurt when people have different opinions. I just like their humor style. Sometimes I agree with them. Sometimes I don't.

I never agree with reddit leddit memeia but that doesn't mean they aren't entitled to their opinion. faggots

edited by mike stoklasa?

this...I watch it while my wife's lover is over and they are doing their thing.

There's a reason it's obsessively posted, even negatively.

Plenty of people here like RLM but they watch them as a friend simulator and are deeply embarrassed of that fact so they shitpost about them as a defense mechanism to not let on how pathetic they are.

friendly reminder that this exists:
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

well rapebot just found another way to rape me,

well fucking played

Thank god, I thought it was deleted

shouldn't you be busy looking after her kids?

So what's the latest RLM drama? I heard in one of the Pre Rec streams that Mike and Jay had some kind of falling out, any more info on that?

>someone took the time to make that video
>was somehow actually worth it

ooooo dish

kill yourself, you pathetic faggot

i fucking despise this boring asshole. him and the wizard guy completely ruin every video they're in.

>well Mike, for starters it didn't have any quips, not to mention the cast was like 99% white male so...
>That's right Jay, and there were no loveable edgy animal sidekicks to hold my 8 year old attention span. Dunkirk? More like Snorekirk!

Wow there sure seems to always be a lot of drama going on during these Pre Rec streams that nobody can ever provide a link to and that is never reflected in RLM's actual content.

youtube.com/watch?v=tomO-X-X5Ak

Reminder that Rich is moving up in the world, he's soon to leave RLM entirely and follow a solo career

>providing the voice for some web cartoon nobody has ever heard of
>moving up in the world

It's in the first Nioh stream.

>Getting off of the couch
>not moving up in the world for Rich
Ok

Nah, the one time he got wasted on BOTW he was funny and intelligent. Apparently he just doesn't drink enough to be on RLM panel regularly.

Provide a link and a timestamp or GFTO

>rich does that all that shit SOBBER

how?
HOW?

Yeah, Jay punched Rich's dog.

hi jay

>yet another general
You retards are just dead set on turning this board into Sup Forums 2.0, aren't you?

I have literally never watched them - I just come here to shitpost

You know what
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

I enjoy half in the bag and re-view

Madness doesn't need poison to be mad.

Sup Forums has RLM threads?
cool

>implying these lazy cunts are even gonna review any new releases this month.

No, Sup Forums is 99% general threads and any thread that isn't a general dies with 10 posts. General threads are fucking board killing cancer. They ruined Sup Forums and were so cancerous on Sup Forums that they had to create a whole new board to stop Sup Forums from becoming a board that contained nothing but general threads.

Well, it's not a very good movie.

They already have.

Is this a bad attempt at making a tim and eric sketch?

>Enjoy the goofs and the critiques but don't get buttblasted because they have a different opinion from you.
This is the key to critics in general.

Hi Jack!

I screamed when the 10 Jacks popped out and started yelling.

E X P E R I M E N T A L

Has there ever been a more angelic laugh than Rich's?

What'd I just say?!!

This. Sup Forums was fun, around 2010-2013 before the sheer generals pushed by mods and sheeple poster ruined what was a fun board. Gone are the sports-bar type of chat threads. Now its all just fucking generals

Remember:
My Team > your team

MUMMIES ARE RACIST GOY!

>not posting the shitty animated plinkett show.

bump

Nope.

Although most of the fan base is carcinogenic and fill the comments section with parroted quotes from the same episode.

Tums festival was funny because of the editing. Dumbfuck36 and the 20 other fucktards saying TUMS FESTIVAL in the comments kills the joke. No one seems to understand this, even after Mike and Rich openly mocked them on an episode of BotW.

Nope
My team > your team, fagosi

Wizard isn't too bad when he's in re:View. Him and Jay talking about Martin or Lynch films is great.

AIDSmoby is the worst. Always annoying in anything he's in.

>Wizard isn't to bad
Nice try Wizard but Jack is way better then your fat ass

honestly beardfat surprised me in re:view, when it's not a comedic setting like botw and just talking about movies he's okay.

I like aidsmoby better than Rich on Pre Rec

Sup Forums hates rlm because they've firmly bled into the normie audience.

Jack is better than beardfat by miles

most people hate beardfat because they see themselves too much in him. I prefer him over Jack. Who the fuck names their son Myson Mason Packard? only jack would.

How much do I need to give on Patreon per month before I receive my new friends?

I liked the gag where they mentioned jack and instead of showing his pic they showed a picture of captain picard

I thought they hated them because Sup Forums is forever contrarian.

When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

i think rich liked vidya when he was in high school but grew out of it over the past 15 years, but still does pre rec with aidsmoby because he's still into it and mike, jay, and beardfat have never been interested in it.

1) they DID try, and they HAVE made many original movies
2) their "PRIME YEARS" was about 10 years ago
3) modern movies are fucking awful and anyone with any insight knows (((who))) is responsible you fucking redditor

that's a mighty interesting theory, have you considered writing a book about it?

Young Mike is qt. Fat Mike is weirdly hot because you know he's aggressively dominant in that completely unconscious way where he doesn't even have any weird kinks like spitting in your mouth yet it's still so intuitive to him to be a 5000% pure top and shove you into the mattress while he fucks your asshole. He's just a big chubby bear of a man in the best possible way. Probably has a fat cock.
Jay is cute but he has confidence issues. He really shouldn't because he is sufficiently cute to own any minor physical quirks that he has. I hope Jay is a reluctant top who cares about his bottom. Basically the polar opposite of Mike.
Rich doesn't even fuck. You just cuddle with him. You lay face to face with him, his big warm gut pressing into your stomach, and smilingly stare into each other's eyes, having conversation into the early hours of the morning. He'd probably stroke your hair. Just imagine his gentle voice, that angelic smiling face, and every conversation with him being like a fucking dream of heaven, deep, long, spiritual talks about life and love.
It's hard to pick. Mike has that calm-among-the-storm passion and he'd smash your asshole into a thousand pieces. Jay is an introspective auteur who would take you on a journey with him, as an equal partner. Rich would be like dating the Buddha.
I think it's this blend of starkly different yet equally awesome personalities that makes them work so well together as a group.

WISCONSIN'D

how many years are there between young mike and current mike? he was legit handsome back then

Write more about Jay pls

only a few years but a LOT of alcohol

> legit handsome

He looks like a generic male. Get higher standards.

2002 or so for young Mike.

MFW not a single RLM drone has been able to refute this copypasta

Why would we want to?

where the fuck is the new HITB?

sure thing faglord

15+ years. Middle age hits you like a truck.

Based Gen X ethos

Uploading right now!!

But that's not the "review" copypasta.

There's nothing to refute there.

Hey remember when everyone was getting butthurt about RLM's Transformers 5 videos and trying to claim they'll lose a bunch of subscribers and Patrons but then literally the exact opposite happened?

dude, just chill out.

What's rhe best botw and why is it wheel of the worst #8?

No.

Deadly Prey, Hard Ticket to Hawaii and Miami connection, and not just because it's the first one I watched.

I don't know if that's what they actually said but if so, they are 100% right. Dunkirk was fucking shit.

Because they were all having the most fun during it.

I was with them until the Rogue One review. I don't care who likes or hates the new Star Wars movies but you can't sit there and hate on one for the exact same things the other did.

Also Mike has an increasingly fucking terrible taste in movies and Jay knows it.

I tried watching something they've made and I can't believe people find these guys insightful and/or funny. It was a slog. Why are they so e-famous?