TRUMP MAKES A COMEBACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly with the amount of delusion here, I wouldn't be surprised if you all just created an alternate reality board with photoshopped polls and pretending everything is okay with Trump

Sup Forums is Hitler in the bunker at this point.

No, that's what hillary did. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

trump was always ahead dumbfucks.

the media is trying to pad the fact they will rob the election with voting machine data tampering

>Sup Forums

Not Sup Forums. Just small minority who are in Trump General threads all day. Majority of this board is aware that he is losing badly. At least i am.

>inb4 shill

EL OH ELLLLLLL

>rigged voting b-because trump said so :^)

terrible

Hahahahahahahahaa

>$0.03 has been deposited into your account

Trump dollars have been drumpfed into your account

SAGE
>circle jerk of paid mental illness people.

Kys.

>Majority of this board is aware that he is losing badly

FUCKING

TOOTHPASTE

Shame he has fucked up so badly since getting the nomination, he was looking reasonably promising before hand.

I would be very surprised if he can claw it back now, he really needs a scandal from Hillary to hit mainstream media, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

nice proxy senpai

wow really made me think. I guess im #acuck4her nao

$0.06 has been deposited to your drumpfbucks account

kek you mean like the controlled media does for hillary and her pathetic 30-50 people rallies

hi ramzpaul

Trump is already President and has annexed several galaxies

Prove me wrong

trump is about 55-60% now
hillary is around 20-25%

CTR fags should pay attention to real unskewed polls instead of the MSM blatantly false polling, which has zero credible meaning.

No trump voter "switched to Hillary" because of some shifty sandnigger culprit and his brat son he uses and special interest pawn.
Do you think "trumps statements" and tweets mean anything? His base is the tea party and OWS remnants who will never forget what Obama and Hillary mean.

The funnier part is mentallyHills believe in MSM polls

NEW EMAILS: Hillary Clinton Puts State Dept. Up For Sale to Clinton Foundation Donors

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0

>that one Serb shill

пyши кypaц, јeди гoвнa.

Capped
wew

where were you when trump is die????

Wut

Shilling this hard you must really like this summer job

[UNDERRATED POST]

>Our win probabilities come from simulating the election..
yea, go fuck your mother.

what we should be looking at is prediction markets. They basically respond accurately to the actually belief people who are willing to risk money have about the election. Shills bidding up or down the markets end up just burning their money, because the incentives correct the fake information.

m8 that controlled media you're bitching about gave trump literal 24/7 airtime during the primaries. they are basically the reason he is there right now, now you complain about them?

top fucking kek, do you take donations? I'd pay for comedy this gold.

You can't be here because you want to be. Fuck off faggot.

Nice argument dude, can't wait until you cry in November. Read my lips: Every single one of you faggots had the chance to elect a candidate competent enough to not only beat Hillary but completely destroy her as well as the Dem party forever.

Instead you picked a meme candidate.

I can't sit back and say I expected better from Sup Forums

>He doesn't know about Trumpcoin
Feel bad for you to.be.honest.

>mirrored lines

Bernie drew massive crowds.

hillary literally rigged tho

And he got voter frauded out of the election, it was easy because both candidates were under the DNC but I'd like to see what they try this time around besides bullshit polls

The autism is strong with this one.

An hero, retard