I'm fucking HYPED for season 2. there's so much potential for this show

i'm fucking HYPED for season 2. there's so much potential for this show.

Berserk: The Crap Version, by Warren "Fuck Cunt Shit Bitch" Ellis

pisskino

>qt sorceress will never piss in your mug

but user even this meme show has better animation and production values than berserk

I didn't played Castlevania, but actually loved the concept of Dracula being a scientist and an intelligent man in a world of oscurantism.

Is this how Dracula was portrayed in the games?

DUDE CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL

FUCK GOD

Berserk should never have been animated desu. But my point is, it's basically just Berserk with terribad Warren Ellis trying to be edgy as usual.

The classic games don't really have much in the way of story, Dracula is evil, you are one of the Belmonts whose task it is to defeat Dracula. More recent ones have tried to be story focused but they're all really bad.

His introductory dialogue in Symphony of the Night is him deflecting the rhetoric that his followers are mindless slaves with the idea that the same logic can be applied to any followers of faith.

>Dracula is evil, you are one of the Belmonts whose task it is to defeat Dracula.
doesn't even apply to like half of classicvania lol

>4 episodes in a season
>"season" that is just over 80 mins long
no thanks

Did anyone else feel like something was up with the voice acting?

A lot of the lines felt awkwardly delivered and robotic as fuck, like I know the same could be said of a lot of animation but it was really distracting here. The voices themselves were fine but I expected the actors to put more effort into it since this is a Netflix original thing and not some shitty anime dub, maybe my headphones are just shit but a lot of the dialogue felt mumbled as fuck

I had to boost the audio on MPC almost all the way and it still bothered me

they're pretty reminiscent of the medieval catholic church, who were pretty fucking evil

stop being a faggot and looking for this narrative everywhere

needs that music

I don't know remember them ever mentioning it but when Trevor is talking about how his dad put notes in his bestiary about flame less lights and other seemingly magical things you can look back and see it
It's very prevalent and noticeable in SotN, I never paid it any attention but looking back the castle was riddled with flask, giant containers filled with fluids bubbling and there's the shit that is present in every game with the castle being filled with running cogs

>incoming ass-pained Christians taking everything too personally

Jesus christ, the show is as comfy as comfy gets. Takes me back to the day when I played Dark Eden. I thought it was a meme to compare SJWs and you guys but apparently you are the fucking same.

That's hwat I noticed a lot as well

>muh science the greater good
>Christian man completely corrupt and the "Devil"
>An actual undead is considered "good"

Pretty weird how they made Dracula almost neutral while making the main "bad," guy the fucking Church. I thought this shit was suppose to be about the big fucker going at Dracula instead it's pure killing normal people

Being a Christian now is the fedora counter culture, that's why so many people these days get butthurt

yeah its fucking sad, they think we don't notice. All these online pseudochristians are just pathetic

worse than SJW's in terms of looking for things to be outraged at

every single classicvania is about a belmont fighting dracula except for Bloodlines, and the Morrises are still relatives to the Belmonts
the "classicvanias" are the 2d sidescrollers, the term doesen't include all the metroidvania games that came afterwards which basically had no belmonts outside of Juste and optional characters

>Is this how Dracula was portrayed in the games?
I've only played some of the early games, but some of the levels look quite advanced for the period which does suggest that Dracula knows more than the common pleb.

so much this

Murdering children isn't neutral user.

this was absolutely garbage and anybody who liked it is truly a die hard pleb

Did you saw the entire season? Dracula is not neutral, he is a vengeful idiot that decided to send the hounds from hell to kill every human in the city, wether they actually cheered or not when they burned his wife.

He doesn't want justice, just vengeance. Aaaand I really can't blame him because fuck Catholics, but yes, he is wrong and has to be stopped. He went full overkill

Simons quest was the epitome of awesome, bit that was the only castlevania I've played.

nah it's pretty fucking obvious in this show and i barely come on Sup Forums anymore and never search for things to be outraged at

it's not even about an agenda or politics or anything, it's just a tired as fuck fedora philosophy that everyone already got over when they were 16

they don't go overboard with it so it didn't ruin it completely for me, but it definitely toes the line a few times