I come from a white country, but my eyes are a literal shitskin colour...

I come from a white country, but my eyes are a literal shitskin colour, i will never be accepted as a person from this country why the fuck must life be this way

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170324/german-man-accused-of-attacking-women-in-sao-paulo-faces-deportation
news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/new-technique-changing-eyes-from-brown-to-blue-sparks-debate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bullshit, do you only hang out with NMR members or what?

The stereotype for swede here is a really tanned and friendly person with blonde hair.

Are you the guy from Montenegro? You're not white, even if your eyes weren't the color of excrement.

Yeah, and my hair is dark brown and my eyes are like green/hazel.
FUCK THIS I JUST WANT TO BE WHITE FOR FUCK SAKE

At least you're not Finnish.

The chief trait of Germanic people is height.

As long as you are tall it doesn't matter. If you are short with fair skin and blue eyes are still seen as defective.

If you were born by swedish parents and grew up in sweden then you are swedish, it is only you making up this autism shit about not being white. Stop going on Sup Forums so much. Also you should realize that having dark hair and eyes is a good thing, you'll look less beta than blonde swedes and girls like dark haired guys.

I am 190 cm tall and are the other ''features'' of me

Oh, I forgot to mention that the hair must be long.

You can always be a turist somewhere else

Btw, we need another person to do this kind of thing here
thelocal.de/20170324/german-man-accused-of-attacking-women-in-sao-paulo-faces-deportation

And it's important to know that everyone in Sweden isn't a Swede.

That is all that matters.

is this a shitskin eye colour?

t. ahmed

If a hamster is born and grew up in an aquarium. is the hamster consider a fish too?

Are you canadian?

there is a cure for nigger eye disease:
news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/new-technique-changing-eyes-from-brown-to-blue-sparks-debate/

They're not brown, see but they're kind of shitskin coloured

ew get it off my screen
are you sure you didn't have african ancestors?

please don't say this i am already insecure as fuck about this i look like a shitkskin for fuck sake

I apologize, friend.
To be honest, green eyes are still considered to be light-colored eyes.
Only whiteys or octoroons have them, and assuming all of your grandparents were of Swedish descent, it's safe to say you're a whitey.

You really consider them green?

>tfw real green eyes with no shitbrown ring
You are not white, Ahmed.

fuck, i am going to get laser surgery to get the ring removed

Hahahaha...

Canadian is a nationality, Swedish is an ethnicity.

You don't know how hard it is, to wake up every day look at myself with these disgusting eyes. I look at myself and feel dispondent and distanced from my exterior.
There is no way out of the prison that is myself, and i will bear this disgusting brand for my entire life

It seems u guys are real experts here. What colour is this?

Dammit i've lost it.

By that logic I'm Germanic even though I'm 100% African

Hey Jamal how is whitey pussy treating you? I'm thinking of going to America so I can have some give me some advice

I'm a virgin still

I have the same color of eyes as you, user. You're not white.

I'm sincerely, unironically sorry.

It's ok, op.
It's even worse when both of your parents got blue eyes, and all my siblings got beautiful dark blue eyes, but i got my grandmas Sicilian eyes
JUST

What am i then? Elaborate

A mutt probably. Unless you consider panama white (kek let's not pretend)

I hope that time will help you to love yourself and come to terms with your racial identity in your community.

A mutt with what though? My family tree is Swedish all the way back to the year 1000

Colored contacts

If you saw the picture a bit further up what colour would you say the eye is?

What color eyes do your parents have?

Mother has Green, Father has Grey

Hazel

this stop listening to varg.

Yes but that's not what i am wondering. So far i have gotten some people saying they're hazel, others saying they're shitskin poobrown i just want to know

Hazel is another form of shitskin poobrown.
But can you please stop? It has been 4 hours since you created this thread, yet you're still replying to it.

you can be white with brown eyes lmao