/got/ general: lil bear edition

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm6xfwsvsOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jorah

>I call it...Game of Thrones

I WANT TO LICK HER ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROAR

SAILOR SUE IS /OURGUY/

What is the symbolism of this scene?

YAAS QUEEEN

BAD POOSAY

Requesting the detailed leaks images

In return, I give you the non-detailed ones.

the show being a disgusting, ugly, stinky vagina that jumped the shark with the mountain/snek fight

SAVING THIS SHOW

WITH NO SURVIVORS

First for Jon is the best

will he marry an Other?

>Tyene will never laugh and stab you in the crotch

>from the leaks
>tormund has the hound, beric and thoros locked in the dungeons at eastwatch by the sea
what the fuck.

CERSEI ALWAYS WINS BABY

First for Dany eventually killing Varys

Fill in the blank.
Euron "_____" Greyjoy

why do i like Euron "Staple Cartoon Vilain" so much?

Having 30 seconds of blue balling so they dont loose their reddit male audience.

Tyrion won't let that happen, he is in charge

will

Euron "Snake Charmer" Greyjoy

BIG COCK

>tfw liking show Euron better than book Euron

What sorcery is this?!

Is it cause the show is so fucking bad and the characters so insufferable that the guy killing some of them off becomes based af?

lol google recognizes it as a man

The jump cuts in that whole scene were so confusing I literally thought Euron was the one who got stabbed in the crotch

Because the show is dreadfully dull right now with all the good material in the past, so having a cartoonishly ridiculous villain stands out and is entertaining. He's a break from monotony

NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virgin

Smash the patriarchy gurl!

Reposted from other thread

Been thinking about Aegon and The Others invading, pretty coincidental it is all happening at the same time? I definitely think The Others are fleeing some sort of cataclysm that happened in their part of the world like how The Doom happened and Aegon The Conqueror followed suit to Westeros and made it his. Considering with how many barrows are scattered all over with dead folk I wouldn't be surprised if either Aegon or Euron raised a bunch of wights and the thing that needed to stop that from happening or The Wall remaining there forever was a Stark being at Winterfell. The entire thing seems like a pincer attack with Aegon using the dragons and culling the Starks to weaken the wall and raising the wights while the wall crumbles so that his Other army can break through to Westeros.

Also Greyscale is basically Essos version of being turned into a wight or Other so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest and Aegon dyed his hair blue and I think that is a big clue. Blue seems to be some sort of symbolically thing to TGO.

Fuck do I know I've had too many cervazas today.
Thoughts?

I think you should have left it in the last thread faggot

He's the one who stabs with his crotch

I don't even remember the books, user. The show has ruined it for me.

I just hope Patchface is still the final boss, harbinger of the drowned god itself upon Westeros.

>the princess that was promised

This is why You can't hate that

>Thought Mommy Snek was offering up Yara to Theon

Her sheer glee was pretty cute though.

i wanted to kill myself at that scene

Glad D and D aren't getting pulled back by this fat fuck's inability to tell a decent story anymore.

unite

>Euron "Kill two snakes with one stone, leave the hot one ready to bone" Greyjoy

>Shall we begin?

What makes you think The Others are related to Aegon/Euron in any way whatsoever? I see no evidence for that at all. Aegon dying his hair blue is the only thing you base this on?

Worst scene in all of GoT and that's fucking saying something with bad poosi and midget cock

Name an actor/actress on the show who looks much better in real life than they do on the show

and

Name one that looks much better on the show than they do in real life.

bruh Religion can be vague sometimes, its why its so easy to buy into because it fits whoever they want it to

I thought it was hot too until I remembered poor lad didn't have a dick and then it became cruel as fuck, I hope squidlord rapes them

I'm not good at reading women, but if one makes this gesture at me, is she being sexual? Why are they always so subtle?

same. i lost all hope after that. wasn't at surprised at all that the rest of the episode was just as shit. not even retarded euron CURAAAYZEEEH LMAO killing everyone made me enjoy this shit

Ellaria very blatantly wanted Theon to join them.

his dick

davos is going to kill melissandre when he sees her at dragonstone

inb4 screencap this etc

I actually really like her. The actress is really good to be so young.

>tfw this show is now being written by a couple of tumblerinas

Does she know he doesn't have a cock?

>Theon
>poor lad

kys, he deserved everything Gordon Ramsay did to him

What did HBO mean by this?

Varys going down on Dany scene WHEN?

Dany (brunette better)

and

Sansa (not saying much but it's true)

Who did it best Sup Forums?

GURM
>"No one ever looked for a girl," he said. "It was a prince that was promised, not a princess. Rhaegar, I thought... What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it."

D&D:
>"Actually that noun is genderless, the correct translation is "the prince or princess that was promised".
>"DOESNT EXACTLY ROLL OFF THE TONGUE DOES IT"
>*laugh track*

you're a fucking pleb

Why would she?

#
#
#
Stop being eggy yes by law at the time it wasn't rape but to her and anyone watching now, it was. At worse CIA and Jon would understand it as sexual abuse. Fine, it was sexual abuse, and not "rape." Does that satisfy your autism now?

I thought she was just teasing him because he's a cockless beta. She might have genuinely wanted to be the meat in a Greyjoy sandwich though.

>now

Fuck, I really wanna get a redneck-ish beard like Euron.

>Glad you could make it, Davos.
>Watch your tone with me, witch.

Gilly and Bran respectively

neither, GRRM is a terrible writer.

this is now a bran thread

I encourage you to anyway

Greyscale is just a disease.
You even die from it.

NEW NORMIES

Just castrate/zombiefie my shit up

So the ratings are in and episode two is only slightly lower than one, there was no big drop from the premiere, and it's the second biggest number for the show ever.

These final two seasons are gonna be juggernauts ratings wise.

don't worry
by the end of this show i'll just die from dick cancer from all the feminist bullshit

Do people actually watch reaction videos?

(You)

>Name an actor/actress on the show who looks much better in real life than they do on the show
Arya

>Name one that looks much better on the show than they do in real life.
Daenerys

>all those people who will go to their graves thinking they enjoyed this bad show when in reality they didnt

At last you truly see the deep and wretched evil that is normiedom

I never understood watching reaction videos 2bh

stop responding to the autists, they're baiting you

Are the any reactions from burlington bar when Euron starts fucking the women up?
I really really really want to see their reactions.

>Ellaria very blatantly wanted Theon to join them.

He should have went for it. Sure he could have used a strap on or something.

Why are all the tits on this show so bad? Is it really that bad over there in Brit country? Why are there no attractive women in GOT?

>just eavesdropped on a bunch of normies co-workers talking about how bran is the rightful heir and they should make him king

FEELS GOOD MAN

Conleth

Yara's his sister, yo

Both of these are hilariously wrong

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Arya looks better in real life because she isn't wearing giant bulky costumes. All you get is her derp face in the show, at least her body is decent in real life

Sex tape quite literally when

Emilia looks 10x better as a brunette, are you insane?

Grimmy is atleast more artful in saying so.

all of them

Got was a mistake

>use a wooden strapon
>get splinters in your bad poosay