Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Absolutely no excuse for cops to go out and murder these innocent young men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7e8gGXZDRY0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>aim for the leg of a moving target
>miss and hit someone actually innocent

Or just don't run.

Stop projecting your incompetence with a gun onto these well-trained straight-shooting psychopaths.

Give that a try and see how often you hit a moving target, while running, on an even faster moving target.

Nice shitty bait thread
Guaranteed 300 replies
Have a sage

>Nig pulls a gun on you
>shoot him in the leg
>he shoots you in the face
>sorry sweetheart your daddy won't be coming home because he followed the policing instructions of some fat liberal on the Internet

>le just shoot him in the leg
>thinking real life is like an action film or video game
>liberals knowing anything about firing guns

>I don't know how firearms work
Every fucking liberal

That's shot is so easy to make, even easier when they're running AT you

Wtf... I hate spraying and praying now

>shoot him in leg
>hit femoral artery
>dead in under 2 minutes
>can still turn around and shoot you in the face

Libs never learn, do they?

It's not that hard. I used to do it all the time with my squirt guns as a kid. I was such a good shot too.

cops are trained to always aim for center of mass

Anyone who defends a cop that shoots more than one round at someone may as well be defending murder or attempted murder

yo das racis , cops are supposed to protect us . das why isis here , doin dey jobs

>video game expert with absolutely no experience revolutionizes criminal justice policy

I'll take Human Anatomy for five hundred Alex.

>This artery runs through the leg and if severed will cause massive blood loss and death in under five minutes.

What is, The Femoral Artery?

youtu.be/7e8gGXZDRY0

>shoot him in the leg
>hit the main artery
>bleed out within minutes on the floor
>i don't got it

dude just use VATS lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ

This video is good for this topic

No. See, your posts involves facts and as we know facts are racist you facist shitlords. #blm

/thread

There is no such thing as shoot to wound. There is only shoot to kill.

You would be better off arguing why not use less deadly methods of capture? Like throwing a net over them. Or maybe bolas. Tranquilizer darts?

sage

Nogs are bad tho

Cops HAVE to shoot to kill, if they shoot to maim they get fucked.

Bullshit. Theres a major artery in the legs and if a bullet hits that your fucked

Takes one second for a criminal to close 10 yards and stab you to death. The knee is harder to hit than the torso, and it's not guaranteed to bring them down.

I thought they taught critical thinking in liberal arts classes.

They only teach them to be critical of things they don't agree with.

So if you got a phat ass they'll shoot lower?

Test

Cops aren't equipped with VATs my autistic liberal friend. Try shooting a firearm at a full sprint (no to mention the fear, and anxiety they deal with while chasing armed individuals) and you'll understand why they do what they do.

Not a police officer or former military. I'm a delivery driver. I just understand the kind of shit they would deal with and thank god I don't have to.

>Resisting arrest
>Run away

Or...
Don't be a piece of fucking shit nigger.

shooting water going 5 m/s is comparable to a lethal projectile going 800 m/s that you can't walk.

>implying an innocent bystander can't be hit when cops shoot to kill

How come every police shooting I see they shoot so many times? It's like they are actually trying to put them down

This. It is drilled into you in the academy. Only shoot when your life is in danger, the life of civilians are in danger, or if a suspect in an investigation is running and is a threat to two of the aforementioned. It is shoot to kill if you do fire your gun, which is why most LEOs magdump. It's a fucked way of thinking but it's cheaper to pay for a funeral then shoot some suspect in the leg and have to pay his medical expenses for the rest of his life in jail.

t. Academy

2 in center mass and 1 in head is the most guaranteed way to stop a dangerous criminal.

>nigger points a gun at you
>don't shoot them in the head

if i was a police officer, i'd make sure i'd kill them.

>implying the risk doesn't get exponentially larger trying to pull of some retarded trick shot

Woah, that picture is sweet

Don't most people naturally ammodump anyway?

Makes sense on paper but only 30% of shots fired by the NYPD hit their target to begin with.

how does this not violate the eighth amendment? seems like it'd be impossible to determine at what pointed you'd been wounded "enough" and how much overage constitutes torture

Take into account that the officers fear for their own life. They put so many bullets into the crooks to ensure they are neutralized.

Or if someone pulls a gun out, shoot the gun out of his hand. No need to kill him.

One bullet won't incapacitate a target. Go on Sup Forums and find the shootout videos where the guy who goes down pulls out a gun and continues to engage officers

>tfw you forget you have the "Bloody Mess" perk

He's talking about cops you moron

They're trained to eliminate the threat. Put yourself in their situation. If you have a gun pointed at you are you going to take a chance and lose your own life? Or you going to empty a mag into their chest to ensure you go home to your family?

>aim at leg on a running target
>miss
>possibly hit chest anyway or someone else with the stray bullet
>get yelled at by fucking morons who have never shot a gun before on why they can't be more accurate

B-but they're professionals! They should have dead eye aim!

Because two or three bullets isn't guaranteed to stop a threat even if they hit their target.

Thier fault for picking that line of work, don't be a little bitch. I don't see people going to fight for the military and then being shocked they end up dead

>implying shooting someone in the leg is a "trick shot"

>please still believe the myth of non-lethal shots

Or...stop being a criminal?

The extra seconds it takes to aim at a leg can cost the officer his life, plus criminal nigger gets shot in the leg hits artery dies in 15-20 seconds anyway, this isn't the movies op if a cop dishcarges his weapon it is intended to be a kill shot.

Anyone would due to stress/adrenaline/injured but we're trained to not hesitate/keep shooting, even if a suspect does go down because of situations like this .

The reason American cops shoot fleeing people is because they're too fat to run behind them

Magdumping in the back while screaming "stop resisting" is clearly the better hoice.

You're a tough guy user

I GOT IT: Niggers, when somebody is shooting at you after you robbed a store, wear a bulletproof vest.

a dead person cant sue.

Look at all these americunts talking about where to shoot instead of talking if they should shoot. THIS IS THE REASON YOU CUNTS HAVE GUN VIOLENCE.

Europoors wish they could see this sick pic

>It's not that hard. I used to do it all the time with my squirt guns as a kid
I see you enjoy your job. How much they pay for you per thread?

It's always leftists who never fired a gun thinking shooting someone running away in the leg with a pistol is so easy any cop cad do it.

t. Ahmed

>Aim at leg
>Criminal gets away, much paperwork
>Other cops laugh at you
>Have to go back on the beat with dangerous dindu the next day

>Aim at chest
>Criminal dies, paid vacation
>Other cops back you up
>Spend the first weekend of your paid vacation doing a fox news tour to resounding applause of Americlapping

But what if they're charging at you from a few feet away
Nigga you aint got time to aim well

>Murder
>Innocent young men

Terrible bait, m8.

You're trained to. When a nigger is drawing a gun on you no sane shooter fires one bullet then waits a few seconds to see if they scored a clean hit. You pull the trigger till the fucker goes "click."

Only some dipshit liberal insists one the need to "play fair" against a nigger that wants to murder and then rape their ass.

can someone post a link to the video of the cop shooting some criminal in the leg in the middle of the street?

some middle eastern country, dude bled out in like a minute

this thread is obviously bait, but theres some idiot reading this that doesn't know you have arteries in your leg.

Yup,you don't shoot a gun to wound something, you shoot it to kill something. If you wanted to wound, you shouldn't use a deadly weapon.

Of course, I'm not saying you shouldn't. I just figure it would be a natural reaction in a high stress environment anyway.

Well, looks like we're done here, gents.

Wafflefag is right, the cops should follow Darnell from house to house and try to talk him into turning himself in as he rapes every woman in the neighborhood, or pursue him on an extended high speed chase through a residential neighborhood further endangering others

WE WUZ HOLLYWOOD MOVIES N SHIET

I did not know that a 12 years olds ass could spread that far

>
Dass right my nigga
we wuz
gangstas
n shiet

we good boys
in da neighborhood
we peaceful
we only carry stolen uzi cuz da whiteman keepin us down

Are you saying it's not near impossible to hit a moving target after you're running after them in a dark alleyway in the leg rather then the chest? Fuck off shill

Cops are only allowed to shoot at someone with the intent to kill them, this wouldn't work.

And plus cops HAVE shot people in the arm / leg before and most of them bled out and died.

People who post or say shit like "durr shoot their hands or legs" are moronic and have typically never shot a handgun and know nothing about policing. It's fucking hard to hit a small moving target and the gun is only supposed to be used as a last resort when someone's life is in imminent danger. Because of those two things police are tought to always aim for center mass.

A civilian might check since the myth is that it takes only one bullet to take someone down.

It's not really "hit/shoot to wound" when using non-lethal force. It's "hit/shoot to incapacitate" (ie: stop resistance). Even then, it's still sketchy using a baton since there are certain areas where we can't hit (at least in our state and county) because of possible lawsuits for medical expenses, even if the arrest and force is justified.

In the military, they teach you that leg trauma is one of the most deadly injuries you can sustain because of the femoral artery. There are more deadly places to be hit, but the femoral artery takes the cake for how elongated and exposed it is.

You shoot someone in the leg, your chances of killing them are pretty high. If the artery is hit, that person is pretty much dead unless you can cauterize the artery or successfully apply a tourniquet, which is difficult on a leg. If the artery is severed on the upper leg, closer to the hip, there is really nothing you can do.

>shoot for small moving target
>miss
>endanger civilians and yourself
>they can shoot back

or

>actually hit because real life is a video game where bullets are hitscan
>they don't die
>they can possibly shoot back
>get dragged through court for excessive force (if the situation didn't call for lethal force, why did you shoot them? etc.)
>chimps chimp anyway

or

>hit leg
>hit artery
>they die anyways
>chimps chimp anyways

10/10 pic

I just want these people to shoot a gun once. Just once.
Hitting a moving leg from 20 feet away isn't exactly a cakewalk.
Plus if you aren't shooting to kill then you probably shouldn't even be shooting because your life isn't in danger.
They are kind of right b/c I do think cops are too trigger happy but this is the dumbest way to solve it.

Yes, the only problem is they can still fire a gun with their FUCKING HANDS.

>that pic
my fucking sides

Clearly someone who has never used a firearm in their life. You do not point a gun at something unless you intend to kill it.

Nigger detected

>aim for leg
>miss
>criminal escapes and kills more people

>straya shitposts so much they forgot was sarcasm is

He could run after him if he weren't so fat.

Yeah, you can't do that. Namely because they can sue the police department.

If you are going to shoot someone, shoot to kill.

Good luck hitting someone in the leg in a way that stops them from firing their gun right back at you.

what I'm saying is: git gud

If officers actually knew how to fire their weapons, then a majority of this outrage wouldn't exist.

>Guitar Strum
>mysterious stranger
>MS destroys dindu
>holster weapon
>horde of dindus stop attacking.