Static Shock Thread

FIGHT THE CRIMINALS, CHASE THE BAD GUYS

SAVE THE WORLD, FLY THROUGH THE SKY

When will he be relevant again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MixXnzefsBA
youtube.com/watch?v=2KWeKZyxEZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whenever we get those new Milestone OGNs.

Never.

Fuck you

I'm sure he'll be relevant again he's too good of a character to waste .

That's such a good costume.

It's a shame he even left, the momentum he had from the show was perfect to capitalize on but DC never did. I find it baffling how they didn't push him more to be their Spider-Man and just doubled down on Batman and fucking Blue Beetle of all characters. It just doesn't make any sense why they didn't keep him relevant when he had everything going for him.

when his digital live action show comes on

Static has good villains.

Best animated DC show. Can't prove me wrong.

Just once I'd like to see Ebon and the Bang Babies take on the JLA, it'd be hype as shit.

They cant only Static and Gear were the only Bang babies left by the end of the show and I hope they were given full member ship to the DCAU Justice league.

Thats what kinda bummed me out JLU had no episodes with young static just old static in Batman beyonds future

I can try.
youtube.com/watch?v=MixXnzefsBA

Why was this show even made in the first place? I loved the show and all, but what inspired it to come into existence? Static wasn't really popular before it, as far as I know. Was it just because he was a black hero and also could be DC's Spider-Man?

youtube.com/watch?v=2KWeKZyxEZA

Id say it was pretty good show Virgil grew to be a pretty good hero. The soundtrack is nice if you like nigger beats. Id say it was one of those few shows that tackled "Very special episode" shit nicely like the homeless ice girl or the episode where richie got shot

To be fair, throwing teenagers at JLU level problems seems like a bad idea.

When someone black and important pays enough money to make it happen.

but the Justice league needed there help vs brainiac and they managed to clean up their city of super powered gang bangers completely

Almost any demographic loved static hell I think richie was given powers becasue he was that popular. My guess WB or DC just wanted a hero to connect with the "urban" demographic

That, and Static's original creator worked heavily on the DCAU, so it's possible he was the one that pushed for it.

Goddamn Static has a good design.
He'll, the fact that he has a design is a miracle. Every other black comic book chapter looks the same
>Tall
>Heavily Muscled
>Military Haircut
>Optional: Short Goatee
Static is literally the most distinguished character in comics

When is that coming out ?

Is Static the best black Superhero ?

>Go back to sleep user.

>Not Soul power

I knew Sup Forums had shit taste

Well his competition is Amanda Waller, so no, he's up there though.

This can't wait a month!

>Jon Stewart
>Best Anything
Yeah okay

>it's not like the movies!

>Not Vixen?

I knew you had diarrhea taste.

Best black Green Lantern?

>that fucking hat
Who's mans

Didn't we basically get that when a couple of them worked for Joker, and Batman, Robin and Static kicked their asses?

Most of the Bang Babies weren't really League level threats, even working together.

Where's that last one from? The one farthest to the right, I mean.

The Static Shock episode "Future Shock", Batman Beyond crossover.

Future shock episode of the show.

When Donald Glover accepts his fate and does the live action adaptation of the Static Shock movie

> BTAS
> STAS
> Justice league and JLU

Static is a great show but come on user, its batman beyond tier. Very good but with flaws.

He's 32, stop trying to make him a teen.

I can't help the fact that he still has the young face, he could easily play a young Static just starting college

Black don't crack

I dunno. There was that time Ebon actually tried to block out the sun.
Shame we never saw any more of the night breed

>that time Virgil and Richie killed two guys and laughed it off with a "they might not be dead"

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE ISN'T FUNNY? BREAKING MY COMPUTER ISN'T FUNNY. SHOVING ME INTO GYM LOCKERS AND HUMILIATING ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ISN'T FUNNY.

>Dont worry static we will have enough gas to be bang babies and heroes for a while

Actually, he came up with a cure for the bang baby cure

Richie was cool, but Gear was a shitter

Gear was cool. He was just new to being a superhero.

Enjoyed the hell out of this cartoon, damn shame DC doesn't know what to do with him.

Hey Mosaic was pretty good.

Who was in the wrong here?