In Bulgaria they tie dogs up with ropes...

>in Bulgaria they tie dogs up with ropes, hang them above ground then spin them around while the whole village is watching

Who said the Balkans wasn't civilized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZAYEtxYjSg
youtube.com/watch?v=8YCya9M4HGU
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
youtube.com/watch?v=QWAtcfXSyoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The proper filename of that picture is Bulgarian space programme.

Any videos?

ded?

Why does Sup Forums laugh when white people (Bulgarian dog abusers, Spanish bull fighters) abuse animals but get angry and racist when non-white people abuse animals?

>Bulgarians
>Spaniards
>white

Bulgaria seems like a low life subhuman place. Hmmm maybe Norway should send all their inbreed hillbilly savages to Bulgaria?

You know what I meant.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZAYEtxYjSg

Not that I would defend this but the dogs aren't injured unless pushing some friend of yours in the pool is also considered abuse.
It's also done in one village only or something like that.

whats the point of thit tradition...? history behind it?

In portugal we pick up a cat, the cat must belong to a witch, and put it inside a jar made of clay and put it on top of a stick, then, we light the stick on fire and chant against the evil witches.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YCya9M4HGU

Doesn't need to understand, just watch cat be set on fire.

I read that Bulgarians believe that dog-spinning acts as protection against rabies.

>"In dog spinning, which is which is practiced each year at the beginning of March, a man's "best friend" is suspended high above water on a rope. The dog is wound up into a rope, then released so that the dog spins rapidly as rope unwinds, and the dog falls into the water".

>"This ancient ritual of pagan origin is performed in order to prevent rabies and is a part of the traditional Kukeri rituals.
>The "dog spinning" ritual practiced in a southeastern Bulgarian village is misinterpreted by society and the international community, according to Tsarevo Municipality Mayor Petko Arnaudov".
>This ancient ritual of pagan origin is performed in order to prevent rabies and is a part of the traditional Kukeri rituals.

>Who said the Balkans wasn't civilized
I dont think anyone ever claimed it was

>we pick up a cat, the cat must belong to a witch
Why not just burn the witch?

yes, but it is wrong

>*clubs a seal*

Ya know, we really haven't thought about that under that perspective. It's tradition i guess.

She wouldn't fit inside the clay jar.

Not even on the same continent. Pull yourself together.

I thought you guys do it too, not just Canadians.

We don't.

this is done in one village of like 50 people

didn't stop the BBC from doing a documentary where it seems like every year the president, the ministers and the whole capital get together on the central square to spin dogs and bathe in their blood

memes aside, this was banned long ago and it was only performed in one village iirc

are you the danish dog fucker?

пъpви зa Taйcън

>implying not all Danes practice beastiality, but a select few individuals

user pls. You're well aware what happens in Denmark.

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

In America we have this tradition where someone needs to shoot up a school every month. It's to prevent school bullying for the next 2 days. It's been an honored tradition since the late 1800's.

The UK has cheese rolling. In continental Europe they spin dogs. Such is the difference between civilised countries and shitholes like Hungary.

Dog on the right seems to be loving it.

This is the civilised way a country treats and tests its dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWAtcfXSyoE

What's up with Europeans and being cruel to dogs? in many parts of Europe dogs are eaten. What a savage people the Europeans are.

Around the world, around the world....

I think only the Swiss eat dogs (and maybe as well cats idk)