Which one of these strong, independent, empowering little girls who put men down would win in a fight?

Which one of these strong, independent, empowering little girls who put men down would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8YJt6iQPNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont even know who top left is but 11 destroys everyone without effort. Telekinisis > everything

3>>1>>>>>

11 can crush brains. I feel that gives her a distinct advantage

Arya. She could steal the face of one of the Stranger Things’ kids and beat the girl.

The best girl kickass and the best female fighter for that matter was the little assassin from the movie Hanna. The rest of the lolcows don't come even close.

the mexican is memevincible, so probably her

She actually isn't. I don't know if the movie hinted at it, but X-23 has just adamantium claws, the rest of her skeleton is normal human one.

They are so unattractive compared to Amiah Miller.

yeah little white blonde girls are the best

>Amiah "Hammerhead" Miller

The one with unbreakable bones, a healing factor, claws & assassin training

>youtube.com/watch?v=h8YJt6iQPNA
The one that can actually act

Am I supposed to know any of those trannies?

Nothing personnel kid.

>implying this isnt a pedo operation to age girls in the publics minds so childraep is fine

Probably the one that obliterated a inter-dimesional lovecraftian horror with her mind

I believe it. The primal desire to protect is one of the things that retain age of consent laws. Men who wish to see young girls happy and safe while they're not physically/mentally able to ensure that themselves.
Once they shift opinion to "girls can take care of themselves like adults" it becomes "girls are capable of consenting like adults" and suddenly we're thrust into a full-blown sodom/gomorrah situation where little girls can be fucked without question and little boys dress up like little girls and get fucked

In the movie she has healing factor.

Top left needs to get raped and killed.

The GoT kids would die in less than one minute
11 would probably kill X-23 shortly after, I don't know if 23s healing factor is strong against being blown up

Wow so powerful girl powerrr capeshit

nys.

do you think Carrie and Firestarter are capeshit too? Serious question.

I really liked that movie! How popular was it on Sup Forums? I've never seen anyone else on this board mention it before now.

I don't recognize the top right, who's that

This is what Sup Forums does to youe brain
Lmfao

lurk moar

Based scissor girl would beat the shit out of them

X-21 dominates.

Weird, isn't it? They constantly screech 'kino this, kino that, Marvel is kino, Rick and Morty is kino' etc. but somehow this little gem missed them.
And I believe it has the best female fighting choreography I have ever seen in movie.

>forgetting the original strong, independent, empowering little girl who goes down on men

It's a pretty popular flick, calm down, autist.

Interesting fact:

The actress that plays Eleven was turned down for both the Logan and Game of Thrones roles.

She has, but unlike Logan that is not a protection from being torn apart limb from limb by telekinesis.

Stop,my erection is too big already.

Yeah what next, are you gonna tell me we'll have child trannies in 2017 just because we accept gay people in 2012? Get the fuck out of here

IIRC this movie has no story at all, she just goes from point A to B killing people
The best part is the soundtrack by the Chemical Brothers

Wolverine Girl has shown heavy resistance to psychic powers. The only way 11 can win is if she blitzes Wolverine Girl while using her powers at the same time, or if she can use her powers indefinitely.

I miss her

What went so wrong?

Puberty

I blame feminism

Not enough estrogen

But the frogs are already gay! How much more does she need!

enough to counter her high-T

Isn't her big muff a sign of good estrogen levels?

Powerful high t muff

It's swol and muscular

chloe needs to crush my skull pronto

mmmmmmmmmm

Probably because how bad her acting is