India

>India
>1.2 Billion people
>0 Medals
>Can't Poo in Loo
>Awkward as fuck
>Need arranged marriages to get laid
Are Indians the most beta race on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/INS-Vikramaditya-aircraft-carrier-accident-2-killed/articleshow/52693139.cms
authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are literally sub human. Not as bad as Dindus but they are on my list of races to wipe out

They worship cattle and shit in the street. It's not surprising they can't produce any top-tier athletes.

>Are Indians the most beta race on the planet?

At least they're not Pakis which is basically just Poo in Loo + Pisslam in one dirty brown smelly package.

The average IQ of an Indian is similar to that of an American nigger.

So, yes. Retarded and Beta.

Atleast post the unedited picture

Is it true that an Indian village worshiped a toilet? Or how about that kid who had a mutated tailbone?

Well starflag, india suffers from some of the most blatant systemic corruption of any of the other potential superpower countries. It is likely that any indian athletes that received any government funding in the way of plane tickets or equipment, simply did not receive them. That's how politicians and managers work in india. Give them any amount of money for a job or allocate them funds for a project, and they pocket it. Anywhere from 10-100%.

The problem is systemic, and noone wants to fix it.

If you want a government job, you know what you have to do? You gotta pay someone under the table 15 lakhs or more.

That's like paying someone your salary to work for them. Retarded.

India is a winter country.
They do poorly in summer events.

Thank you for this.

Fucken KEK, Best Korea

lmao nice

RARE

And yeah Indians are fucking disgusting animals. Dogs can be potty trained more well than Indians.

No problem, Kim.

>Tfw your country has 0 while Best Korea has 101

Why live

It would be a different story if Olympics had Street Pooing, Street Pooing Doubles, or Team Street Pooing as events.

Or water pooping, like water polo but with poo. They can practice in the Ganges, plenty of poo to be had

>India is a winter country.
>They do poorly in summer events.

They also had 0 in Sochi winter olympics.

>Or water pooping, like water polo but with poo.
water poopoo

Stay based Kim

>They are literally sub human

So are niggers but we get a lot of gold medals out of them on the track.

Water Pooloo

It's like they play in a giant toilet bowl throwing turds at eachother. Then I remembered that Indians cannot in fact poo in loo.

Dindus win medals

WE NEED TO GIVE ISRAEL ALL OF OUR GOLD MEDALS BECAUSE MERCHANT WILL GIVE US CHEESEBURGERS

Even hookers turn down Indian men in Australia.

Pòoooooooo

fucking hell

They are physically the weakest race on earth.

Every gandhi i ever met was a scrawny lanklet

*BRRRAAAP*

Monkeys would do better than these shitbags.

>India is a winter country

Is this Canadian comedy? South Asia is literally hotter then Sahara in June/July/Aug...10000's die each year of Heat Stroke

well Damn that gave me a good laugh!

base fatty kim

indians reached the malthusian population limit about 3k years ago, because they lacked the ability to farm efficiently like the chinese. eventualy, they ate all of the animals, which meant that for a king to maintain an army, he had to mandate vegetarianism for the entire population.

so after 3k years of mandatory vegegarianism, they evolved. they actually have the highest number of genes to manufacture proteins normally gotten from animals, from plants, of any human population. but you still NEED meat. they basically gave up intelligence and muscle genes in order to adapt to vegetarianism.

we see in the fossil record that our premodern ancestors who adaptedto vegetarianism had smaller skulls than the ones who adapted to meat

indian evolution has slowly slipped backwards.

Wow this is actually fascinating
Do you have any books to recommend?

These little insights of non-PC knowledge are why I come to Sup Forums

t. Rajesh

Pakistan has Olympic medals

trips speak the truth

indians are literally farm animals.

Your reminder that India is literally losing the war against poo

Two die as
>a team of workers were replacing a pipe in the sewage treatment plant located among the lowermost compartments of the 20-storey tall aircraft carrier.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/INS-Vikramaditya-aircraft-carrier-accident-2-killed/articleshow/52693139.cms

>I believe ridiculous claims on Sup Forums without sources

kys my man

Vietnam has more medals than india?

India has excellent food
Athletes and their orbiters are retarded

All you low life white toxic radioactive trash keep talking about Indians, we gonna steal all your jobs and money and send you back to your trailers with useless medals hanging around your necks.

Further proof that north is best

Different mentality
Sports is not held in high regard in India(except for cricket). Parents would rather their children study and get a degree than waste their time in sports.

Calm Your Udders Rajesh Ramachandran Venkatswammi

Table pooing, volleypooing, pooathlon, gold gold gold for India.

Toilet pooing, last place.

I didn't say I believed him at face value retard, that's why I asked for a book.

>Different mentality
>Sports is not held in high regard in India(except for cricket). Parents would rather their children study and get a degree than waste their time in sports
t. paajeet rakesh patel

Indian parents are shit.

>Don't get a girlfriend. You need to study.
>You are 22. Why don't you have a girlfriend?

I don't know, maybe because you stopped me from going out and told me to stay away from girls? Fuck you mom and dad you fucking pieces of shit.

Fix your fucking flag Bangladesh!
It hurts the eyes by just looking at it. The color contrast is horrendous.

Looks like someone overlooked the trips.

They are also the first country to win Gold medal

>>Need arranged marriages to get laid

The West could learn from them.

Not true, it was a female burger with a gun.

Look it up.

Do Indians even have athletics classes in schools?

Looked it up for you.

there are no mass consumption books on this topic for obvious reasons, but the information is freely available

here's an example

authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/

so see these nutrients only found in meat? they're important for brain development. surveys of indian populatins show they were widely deficient in these nutrients (relative to levels in white people.)

a separate genetic survey shows that they have higher rates of mutations to synthesize substitutes for these.

another separate genetic profile shows that they have a reduced number of genes DEMANDING particular growth patterns that make high usage of these (such as overall brain growth or brain lateralization.)

interesting!

A SEPARATE survey shows that even when their diets are augmented with these essential nutrients, their bodies do not show nutrient uptake of the levels expected of whites.

very curious!

but of course no one is allowed to connect these studies together. even though it's quite obvious they evolved to put fewer demands on the growth of the brain, even though they make similar arguments with pygmies and STATURE growth concerning iodine bottlenecks.

Why don't Indians do something about their shithole country, and their overall reputation? Indians are the laughing stock of the human race, absolutely nobody takes Indians seriously. Honestly, they should have stayed under the British.

I genuinely hope that some mass disaster befalls India and wipes out most of it's population, maybe then they can build back up into a proper country. For a country with such rich history, it's a fucking disgrace what it is today.

>Sports is not held in high regard in India

Well Indian Govt certainly holds them in high regard and thought this year was the time to go for gold, so they sent the biggest Indian team of 120 athletes trained for the last 4 years... 120 biggest/fastest/toughest athletes of your country should at least bring you couple of medals, shouldn't it?

They play gay faggot crap like cricket.

There was a not-believeable movie (with Don Draper) about an Indian cricketer who tried out for a Major League Baseball team. Instead of striking out the side, he took a shit on the street.

Explain all the Indians working at Google. And the Indian CEOs.

>blaming your parents this hard
wow go get laid

At least they can walk home safely without being robbed or raped like you would in India. Insefferable shithole.

Cheap exploitable labor.

You really need this explained to you?

>Indian
>Canada
not surprised

make bank while rest of people starve dgaf

Am I blue pilled on Indians? Do they just send their elite here but on average their people are shit? I feel like with their caste systems they may even have two or three tiers of gene sets

T. Shart in mart

Fuck you fucking Anglos, go back to shitting in your pants like filthy savages haha.

Look who makes the most money in America? not you whites, it's the fucking INDIANS. Haha

You're just scared Indias economy will be larger than yours by around 2050, fat burger.

Explain Dinesh Desouza. He doesn't sound retarded. Smarter than most """""""""""whites""""""""""".

I hate those spacefuns they use in the olympics.

why can't they just use real fucking guns?

I thought with the gastrointestinal distress from all the viruses in the water it was going to be Indias time to shine.

Turns out all the athletes have been drinking Indian river water in preparation to attune their immune systems.

H-1B means taking Panjeets and Vajpays and off of the designated shitting street and giving them entry-level bullshit to do, but pay way less than Americans with massive college debt would demand.

hows brampton this time of year

No, most Indians are pretty smart trust me. It's no wonder they had the greatest civilization in the WORLD for most of history, can you say you had that haha

You asked me to explain the phenomenon, not an individual.

The phenomenon got explained to you and you moved right on to anecdotal bullshit.

Explain Dinesh Dsouza? And the Indian CEOs. Not fucking cheap retarded coders you fucking nigger piece of shit.

I'm from Surrey you fuckface.

They are also the nicest people in the world. Honestly one of my good friends are indian coming from a rich indian family of business men and doctors and the other day he bought me Pizza.
Such a swell guy, however he was pretty beta, since his last and first girlfriend was a feminist who loved showing him pictures of men and asking if he likes them.

>All Indians are stupid
>Told to explain Dinesh Dsouza

MUH ANECDOTES!

India is so great and yet you chose to come shit in our streets

This is exactly what I mean. You street shitters can't take criticism without chimping out either. I genuinely feel sad for your people.

So keep up your delusions about India being a superpower, while the rest of the world keeps laughing at you, it's all you have left at this point.

>T. Shart in mart
>Fuck you fucking Anglos, go back to shitting in your pants like filthy savages haha.
>Look who makes the most money in America? not you whites, it's the fucking INDIANS. Haha
>You're just scared Indias economy will be larger than yours by around 2050, fat burger.

"india superpooper 2020 fuck u motherbitch"

QUELLE SURPRISE

you made my night, thanks

S H A R T

Don't bother Pajeet.

How did you access that proxy?

It isn't as simple as that. India has barely any culture in sport, simply picking up strong/fast people and training them is not enough to get medals. First world countries that invest much more money will certainly achieve better results, their athlete "pool" is much bigger and most start sports early on, which helps shaping their body for it.

Usually you expect that countries with a bigger population, rich and with more racial diversity (i.e the US) will usually do better, because not only they do invest a lot on sports but also because their population is more flexible towards it. It's much easier when you have athletes fit for every sport.

Indian sport is barely integrated with school system, and the result of that is losing the most efficient athletes and hidden talents. How developed each sport is within the country is also important, bigger infrastructure and competition will not only sharpen the right athletes but also get rid of the unfit ones.

KEK'D HARD

Trust me man, the only ones laughing are at you.

Stinky fat ameripoo. Fuck off.

ITT indians being called beta and not a single indian reacting

Welp

Underrated

>Are Indians the most beta race on the planet?

Depends if America fails to vote trump in or not.......It's looking dicey for the burgers on the official betacuck Sup Forums league table at the moment.

oh wow, google needs indians to program APPS? wow, so high tech! FUCKING SPACE SCIENCE MAN

you'll note that there are no indians working at LIGO, CERN, or the CRISPR projects. oh, but dn't worry, that shit is LOW TECH and CHINESE TRASH, right?

APPLE and GOOGLE APS ARE the REAL high tech.

got it, deepak ramthathanjan

pic related is prime indian wisdom

Are you really that assblasted that you had to reply to me twice? I'm trying to give you constructive criticism, your the one taking offense to it.

Indians are beta as fuck, tend to be pretty retarded (but I've met a few who were really smart and successful), but they're generally really fucking nice, friendly people. I can't quite call them trustworthy (but not particularly untrustworthy either), but I can say they don't seem to chimp out nearly as much as some /other/ races. They might take a 5 dollar bill you left on the table, but they'd never take your girl, and they'd probably feel so guilty about taking the money they'd pay you back in some way.

>proxy
kim jung un allows some people access to outside internet, instead of being limited to NK's intranet

Sup Forums is tooootaalllyyyyy """"""redpilled""""" guys

>see this thread
And my shitposting meter just broke. Just a bunch of retards.

poo in pool