I'm literally shaking Sup Forums. Where did everything go so wrong? You said he would win? I guess it's over...

I'm literally shaking Sup Forums. Where did everything go so wrong? You said he would win? I guess it's over..... I thought Sup Forums was never wrong.

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand.

She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the polling results here. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt.

Is this the new form of shilling? Being pro-Hillary was making people laugh so they change it up to being "distraught" Trump supporters?

I want America to be great again. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Pennsylvania???? This is so fucked.

wooooowwwwww........... .... drumpftpftfptfptftpftpftpf btfo XDD guess im a correcthterecordmissle now

I just want Trump to win. He was supposed to make America great again, but now Hillary will leave the country broken and divided.

Remember, sage goes in the options field.

Knowing what you know now, don't you wish Kasich won the nomination instead? He might have actually had a chance of winning

I really dislike Kasich, but I wish Kasich would have won. Atleast he would have kept Hillary out of the Whitehouse.

Because Trump is fucking retarded. ALL he had to do was stay on message after coming out high from the RNC. If I was Manafort, first thing I'd have done was change the password of his twitter account and give it to a top tier intern.

>Clinton is going to take Georgia and SC

do these morons really put this much stock into polls, I mean Jesus christ

I just don't understand, he was doing so well and he threw it all away..

Here, let me negate that sage for you famarino

A Kasich presidency would be identical to a Clinton presidency

less pandering to social justice morons and identity politics

all we could hope for at this point

What's to understand? He's a Hillary plant. There's no other explanation

Atleast we would have conservative supreme court picks, probably wouldn't lose the senate either.

post yfw you realize polls were NEVER wrong

I thought everyone knew this...?

Do Sup Forumsfags actually unironically believe Trump is real?

I didn't want to believe it but now there is no denying it...