What's the best Lex Luthor story?

What is the best Lex Luthor story of all time?

HARD MODE
>No Red Son
>No Lex Luthor: Man of Steel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7G6B_vPCYsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That issue of All Star in the prison?
There's a silver age thing where he and superman fight on an alien planet that's actually awesome.
Up Up and Away?
Man of Steel needs huge props for the businessman thing. HUGE

inb4 Black Ring because it's the only one people remember bc recency bias

Black Ring is good though, don't hate

I kind of liked Forever Evil but it's probably not THE best Luthor story I've read.

It's aight, tho I remember it kinda falling apart at the end which I blame of Flashpoint/nu52 coming, the shot is about recency bias

The story of a jar of piss.

Obviously Lex Luthor Man of Steel as in your pic op.

But if you can't accept Red Son, or LL MoS, i would say Up, Up and Away. Only because nothing else is really memorable.

>Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow in that list

Why. He appears in like a few pages and most of it is him being a zombie host to Braniac.

Yeah that's practically a list of good stories that include Lex, rather than good Lex stories.

pic related is good

Up, Up, and Away is somewhat enhanced by 52, though it works on its own as well.

Batman vs Superman dawn of justice

The Einstein connection

Fuck it, since no one has said it yet: the DCAU as a whole. So S:TAS, JL, and JLU. One of the best versions of Lex ever.

Good shit, user. I still have to read some of this shit.

Millar's Superman adventures #27

Timmverse one. Starts off as a corrupt businessman and progresses to saving the Universe in the final JLU episode. He was evil but not cartoonishly so and had a lot of good moments. Hell, he even showed up here:

youtube.com/watch?v=7G6B_vPCYsM

No vocal or live portrayal of Lex is gonna be able to top Clancy Brown.

>that time he cured his sister's paralyzed legs only to undo it just to fuck with Superboy

Brian Azzarello did a miniseries called "Luthor" that I remember liking.

He did a series called "Joker" too that was also great.

Joker was a one-shot, and it was awful.

Luthor and Lex luthor man of steel are same

No....
It's a whole graphic novel

This issue was awesome and honestly is what got me into Lex

And his stint in JL was awesome

Amazon Virus and Forever Evil are great
I loved this page

...ok?

The shittaste of Johnsfags never stops.

Lex is one of the main reasons why Johns's league was crap

Lex was awesome on JL.

No he wasnt, he was "cool", but it was a terrible charectarization and worst of all, he killed the entire series, it was all the trinity others reacting to him

>wanting to see boring normie characters who have their own ongoings anyway instead of based Lex

pleb

>wanting to see boring normie characters who have their own ongoings anyway instead of based Lex
>pleb

>liking JL, one of Johns worst comics ever.
I want a lex comic, i don't want lex on the league or even worst, turning the league book into a lex book.

But hey! we got to see lex, so benching Barry doesnt matter, getting rid of Martian Manhunter? doesnt matter, Having ZERO development on the new version of Captain marvel? does anyone remembers Aquaman? it doesnt matter, the Forced introduction of Cyborg and then not doing anything with him? doesnt matter! Lex looks sexy! and let's not forget about captain cold!

Lex killed a book that was already dying.

My personal favourites are 52-up, up and away, and the black ring. The rain of the supermen may be my favourite thing a villain has ever done.

But that's just your opinion...

Do you have any real reasons or dialogue?
I mean you can be a summer fag if you want

I'm imagining a DCAU version of this scene with Mercy driving him away now.

Forever Evil Lex was wishy washy. They tried too hard to make him seem ambivalent to morality.

Johns really wants ypou to like his pet characters, i do like his lex, but it's not true to who lex is, a really insecure manlet.

He was pretty GOAT in Forever Evil.