Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI
youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0
youtube.com/watch?v=XRoTLMdNrWY
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. He is.

>insert lel shillary payment deposited funny maymay

literally no point if someone as far right as trump wasnt running.

moderates get out

>blog supporting Hillary wants you to side with establishment republicans, and not support Trump

Okay, they convinced me.

Who cares about your opinion again discount Connecticut?

>Stein

Hasn't this message been on repeat for over a month now? If Trump was looking for a way out, why is he still campaigning?

Of course he's trying to lose.

At this point he's basically trolling his supporters. Trying to see how far he can go before he turns them off. The man probably laughs himself to sleep every night while counting up the day's donations.

>Suck-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs!

How are you so stupid as to listen to Mainstream Media outlets for actual Trump news? Don't you know everything they said about Trump to this point has been a lie?

"Wanting to win" means acting like Mitt Romney to them. FUCK THE GOP

You bluepilled cunts who have infested this board in past months don't seem to realize that almost all the news you listen to is outright fake or heavily warped.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI

Trump isn't there to win the election, he's there to grift conservative voters, who are known morons.

What other group of people so willingly votes and contributes money to people who are actively and flagrantly attempting to exploit them? The entire basis of conservatism (economically speaking) is nothing more than an attempt to separate fools from their money.

>Huffington Post

The liberal equivalent to Breitbart.

>huffington post

Shill thread / 10

>a month
people have been saying it since day one of his campaign

>Stein

Have I taught you people nothing?

Brietbart just posted polls showing trump losing by five points
LEL
MY
AO

why does everyone post this picture

are you so edgy and autistic that you really are going to claim that if you were a billionaire real estate developer, and were invited by the president, you wouldn't go to

(protip: increase the value of your brand)?

Oh wait, you're just a shill

Good catch, it's always the fucking Jews. I outright dismiss an article if I see a Jew wrote it

yea, wanting to win, for conservatives, means "standing for your principles" even if it means losing.

They think that "even though I lost, I'm the REAL winner because I stuck to my principles and that nasty now-president obama didn't"

>Huffpost
>(((Stein)))

Wow Reagan led for an entire month?
How many hours was trump in the lead for again?

I was a report that trump was up to 40% with latinos in new york, obama took 95%

You get your windows broken for having a Trump sticker

SHY TORY FACTOR

Y
T
O
R
Y
S

Trump is going to win. I am an insider. screencap this post.

NEW EMAILS: Hillary Clinton Puts State Dept. Up For Sale to Clinton Foundation Donors

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0

It's a picture from Trump's wedding you low info monkey. He invited his old friends the Clintons.

>Huffington Post
>literally a tabloid
Wtf I hate Trump now

I'm scared to wear my Trump hat in public because liberals are violent psychotics who somehow think they're the good guys

>insider
hahaha, and no I'm not capping your post, I only cap the especially long winded and delusional

>holy shit trump took a photo with hillary
yes, i would do the same if the future of my building projects depended on cunts like them.

Even if Trump does lose the election his brand will be more well known than ever.

You're afraid to get beat down by some pussy libtards?

NOT
EVEN
A
SINGLE
DEBATE
YET
sage

Yes, good goy.

Nothing is going on, please accept the reality the media has painted for you goy.

oh hello ctr, this thread again?
cant think of anything pro hillary anymore?

I just found out that he hasn't ran one ad yet after pulling in $80m in July. Hillary's camp thinks he's saving it all for one big thing in October. He's rope-a-dopeing.

>Why is Trump so fucking incompetant?
>incompetant

Oh, the irony.

First off, I voted for Trump and wish he would get his shit together. Remember when Trump promised to act presidential and pivot after the convention? Remember when all of us said towards the end of the primaries Trump would pivot to a presidential side and win all the moderates? Trump hasn't done that, in fact he has made some comment suggesting he WON"T do it. It seems that Trump just cannot stop being Trump, and I think it is heavily exacerbated by his diehard supporters.

Trump is sabotaging his own campaign every single day, and yet his supporters put the blame on everyone else and cheer Trump on. They are Trump’s worst enemies because they are enabling him and by enabling him, they are sabotaging Trump’s campaign.If they really wanted Trump to win they would be constantly telling Trump he owes it to the country to change his ways and be the President the US needs, but no they just keep apologizing for and encouraging him to keep doing this shit.

I am giving him until Labor day to turn it around and do whats necessary to win, although that may be too late by then. If he can't get his shit together I won't vote for anybody.

He's just the kind of guy who likes to blame other people for his failures. Faced with a situation where he's constantly fucking up, he whines and blames others instead of figuring out what he needs to change.

Obviously, if you're the sort of person who thinks you're unemployed because of Mexicans instead of your own uselessness, his candidacy will resonate with you, but it's not a recipe for success at any level.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRoTLMdNrWY

>establishment Republicans do not support Trump

Color me surprised.

oh ok, I would cap your post but I know you are a coward and wouldn't reveal yourself once you are proven wrong

it must be nice to be a sophistic nihilist with no care for the future. You must know that you are too beta to be able to raise kids.

>huffingtonpost

literally kys

>incompetant

he is no longer keks avatar i am

Which is thw whole reason he is running in the first place.
>Free branding with donation

Not to mention all the cash he fleeced from his useful idiots.

Media wants you to believe that so that you don't vote for him. Those who control USA don't want him to win.
Hillary will win because masses are so easy to manipulate, they even make Sup Forums give up. I hope Trump has a plan to "raise his ratings" although I don't think media will ever say anything good about him.

>Huffington Post

I GET MY NEWS FROM SOURCES THAT TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO HEAR, HUFFPOST IS THE BEST AT THAT!!!

>huffpost

Trump is not crazy or stupid. He's campaigning in Connecticut. He must be killing hillary if his internal polling is telling him that states in play.

Really it is the perfect plan because :

Outcome A: Get loads of money and publicity

Outcome B: Becomes president of United States.

I rest my case, you're the reason Trump's campaign is now a fucking train wreck.

Getting all the anti-American globalist shills against him is the opposite of incompetent, he's exposed all our enemies so we can arrest them.

>landslide
>51%

u wot?

Trump has been a Hillary plant from the start

Yeah I bet he his raping her in internal polls. Hence, why he was saying the only why he loses Philadelphia is if they rig. Trump is crushing her.

This really made me think

>huffpost

Once again, I can't tell if a Horsey pic is supposed to actually be anti-Trump or pro-Trump. I mean look at that pic.

Thats comfy as fuck.

Let's as a hypothetical say that Trump really is a Clinton plant.

Would America have the balls to destroy it's own government?

Wow I hate home depot now #killalljews

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD.

Yes he knows it's way to early to win so he's doing everything he can to remain the perceived underdog. Plus he comes in under budget ahead of schedule. That's the meme that wins him the presidency.

Wow, I'm a #BlowsforLowes now

This is the future you asked for...

It's Trump's wedding and they're cozy as fuck.

Trump said numerous times before the campaign that he has good impressions of the Clintons both.

>liberals pretending about what bush loving neocons think about trump

> Muh two Corrintheans and kick out Muslims
to appeal to the Christians

> Build a wall, make Mexico pay for it, lol
to appeal to insecure racist white trash

> You will win so much, you will be sick of winning
to appeal to the fucking low lifes of the population

He literally played the Republican Party like a violin. Putin and Kim Jong-Un love this guy, he makes us look so smart.

Yes, Trump is risking his entire reputation by bidding for the Presidency and losing to Hilary as part of a deep ploy.

Soooo what does he get out of this ordeal?

Hillary is extreme left so he won't let her win

sure

trump never had a chance, he's nothing more than a buffoon for r/the_donald and pol

About a hundred million dollars so far.

What reputation is he risking and how exactly?

>a guy who's 70 years old
>has over a billion in the bank

>running for president and purposely losing for millions of dollars.

;^) wew lad