White women are cowards...

white women are cowards. most of them don't want to be associated with the conquest white men have made FOR them and whites in general. white women are the main beneficiaries of all the fucked up things white men have done to other nations.

now they want to throw white men under the bus, acting like they played no part in it. i'm not white, but i'm so tired of hearing white women throw white men under the bus in private

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CK-0loiPIAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i'm not white, but i'm so tired of hearing white women throw white men under the bus in private
>i'm not white
Fuck off with your divide and conquer threads.
How the fuck are we supposed to 'save the white race' if we treat white women like shit and shun them from our movement.

Nobody is worth saving. I hope the entire planet burns down to a third world shit hole so that when aliens finally show up, they'll just push us into the sun.

They're not all bad luckily, just don't bother giving any social-media addicted slut's opinions any thought since most of these "opinions" are just another way of seeking the attention they crave

>Fuck Donald Trump
You Americans are awful you have no respect for any presidential candidate at all.

maybe you should shoot up your school over it

Sam Hyde must be stopped

He is an enemy to women now...

white women are the niggers of the white race

White women vote for white woman candidate: shocker!!

He's right though. He shouldn't blame all white women, but the ones who go on about muh ebul white males are worse than niggers.

tl,dr: women

Here's the video for everyone to dislike m.youtube.com/watch?v=CK-0loiPIAU

the dubs don't lie

Daily reminder that white women are responsible for the low white birth rates.

Women are the gate keepers to sex.

fucking apes

that wannabe nigger lmao

America is a third world shithole now haven't you heard.

We are exactly what the communists and jews wanted, a cultureless mass of rootless peasants.

they'll betray you like Eve going to the snake faster than a 12yo in Rotterham running into brown slavers dicklets - unless you beat their ass and put them in their place with all the other vermin

I'm tired of the left and their stupid racial/gender/sexual-orientation identity politics. It's all they can talk about.
I doubt those guys that listen to that degenerate music even support Trump.

>Daily reminder that beta white males are responsible for the low white birth rates.
>Alpha Males are the gate keepers to sex.'

Fixed.

This is the ideological equivalent of an SJW disregarding facts because they were relayed by "A FUCKING WHITE MALE"

>bunch of wiggers
"lol fucking whitebois, i bet dey racist like that trump bad man on the tv"
any man or white supporting these people are either evil or spineless whores

why should i care about some random event the majority of people will never know took place

Fuck you retard.
This is such a retarded media narrative.
Whites have jobs they give a shit about. But, whenever they get a chance. Be it with Geert Wilders or Donald Trump, they unleash their rage.
It's just that the media rarely covers it because it repositions the overton window.
Yes, the media is more concerned with not showing signs of white defiance/counter force, than they are with framing "ebil white rayciss"

Lmao why don't we just start d*xing these Twitter whores already? If it's so rage-worthy why don't you swat the bitch or pizza bomb her? It's obvious she's a hateful cunt. It's obvious what the left would've done if the roles were reversed. Do something.

you're making an error here, this is why you don't fight for women, they are the worst traitors and will switch sides because they can. you fight for yourself and your fellow men, so that you and your children can live a good life.

Nope

Islam = all men get a wife
West= women only fuck top 1% but alphas don't want to settle

i'm not white alright

but im really tired of seeing shit like this

i hate people of color hating on white people, when not realizing without white people, our world would be a much worse place.

Don't you people realize the entire feminist toxicity movement came from george soros?? One jew to rule them all and stick it to other jews. leaks are showing us that gamergate, BLM, etc. are all his products.

What will Sup Forums do, now that they know the modern hipster feminist movement is psyops?

i don't fight for women, especially white women. i've just had one too many personal experiences with white women acting as if they dont directly benefit from the system white males have established.

Same thing we always do

Watch the happenings

Well, that settles that.

Reminder that anti-white women posts are a proven leftypol & srs divide and conquer tactic
>Reminder that anti-white women posts are a proven leftypol & srs divide and conquer tactic
Reminder that anti-white women posts are a proven leftypol & srs divide and conquer tactic
>Reminder that anti-white women posts are a proven leftypol & srs divide and conquer tactic

Sage this post

lol white people am i right
>sticks congo diamond finger in pussy so her chinese iphone can send the image to debeers ceo

White women know white men well. Need I say more?