I think that has alcohol in it Peggy, unless you want to be the designated driver

I think that has alcohol in it Peggy, unless you want to be the designated driver

bump

...why?
Why would you bump a thread with no discussion, no real topic, no direction, no original content?

Why?

Because of his file name.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump

bump

What I hate about this whole situation is that even a fairly conservative, buttoned-down adult should be well aware that an overweight adult male eating dinner can drink a single pilsner without even feeling buzzed.

Shit, if I'm drinking the equivalent of "Alamo", something with like a 4-5% ABV, i can probably down two before feeling even buzzed, and I'm not as big as Hank.

bump

bump

Hank's Mr. Responsible, though.

He probably just doesn't want to risk taking a Field Sobriety test.

Can't even remember the scene but I assume thatsthejoke.jpg

bump

bump

Bump.

this is the most culturally subversive show to ever air on television. take the most whitebread, stick-in-the-mud, non-degenerate male you can find, put him into all sorts of degeneracy, and have him come out saying "hehehe, this ain't so bad after all". whether it's nudism, or smoking pot, Hank Hill is a master of pushing boundaries and telling middle america it's OK to dabble in a little degeneracy because heck, "I'm one of you guys, and I came out OK."

bump

B U M P

bump

he doesn't let any of that stuff change him though.

He's a rock against the tides.

More like honest hard working American man is assaulted on an almost daily basis by stupidity and degeneracy yet somehow manages to make things right.

I WISH I could be half the man Hank Hill is and I'm dead serious

You can if you apply yourself.

bump

Bump.

Damp

bump